All Comments on 'Poor Becca Ch. 08: The Final Chapter'

by Naughtybecca

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
momahamomahaalmost 6 years ago
continued

Glad Becca lives on. Sounds like an interesting premise

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You need to publish this series.

You have so much talent and many people including myself would pay for a book like this.

josephstevensjosephstevensover 5 years ago
Rounded Everything Off..

Well, yes....all falls neatly into place...well crafted and executed story..make a great film! Thankyou....the whole fantasy very stimulating..

Now on to the next saga..

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 4 years ago
Brill !!

Your writing is really good a lot of your readers agree I am loving this series yes it is sexy quite often downright dirty but we are discussing intimate topics here and the only way to describe things is the way you have. I like it so much I have started on Becca xxx I love your one liners don't ever stop using them they are an important part of your style. Snap snap just Brill Becca, just Brill.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years ago
Brilliant

Who needs James Bond? Superb series x

Lic2pleaseLic2pleaseover 3 years ago
Stunning

I thought this might be leading up to a spy thriller. This is going to be quiet a ride(no pun intended), your story telling is second to none. Another job well done and off to the races for more....

R

K K L L

Ryan5555Ryan5555about 3 years ago
So very very good

The whole eight chapters are great. The story line and sex stories are well thought out but what makes your writing so evocative is the detailed description of the sex. So hot! Congratulations

KalavoKalavoalmost 3 years ago

I loved the stories, but people breathe and take a breath.

sissypatriciasissypatriciaabout 2 years ago

I really enjoyed the series!

The filth is plentiful, and the dialogues are sharp. Character development seems promising, though I'll only know more about that when I finish reading the rest of the stories.

I'd say you've provided me (the reader) with exactly what I came looking for.

-Filthy and erotic sex.

-A character that I care about enough to continue reading.

-Situations that are scandalous enough to titillate but not so outlandish that they are difficult to believe.

Keep up the excellent work!

LivelovecumLivelovecumover 1 year ago

I LOVED this conclusion to the series. I would give it 6 stars if I could. The banter in the restaurant and the scenes getting the waiter off were delicious and the dialog very well done. The counterpoint between humor and drama in this series has been very entertaining and satisfying. Well done!

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites11 months ago

Great story all the way through. Fine work. I look forward to Becca XXX

flipnmelonfarmerflipnmelonfarmerabout 2 months ago

Very hot series! I haven't read much noncon stuff but wanted to try something different and I'm so glad I found your stuff. I'll be reading more!

FigjamkissFigjamkissabout 2 months ago

Lexa says to Becca, "You're perfect. You have a body and looks to die for and you're feisty. You fight back. You're a strong willed young woman Becca. That's why I've fallen you."

That sums it up. Naughtybecca's characters are so friggin' cool!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtybecca@Naughtybecca
Hi, Naughtybecca here. Thank you for choosing to read my erotic stories. Reading them in the correct order will improve your enjoyment through Becca’s sexual journey. Poor Becca. An eight part story explaining the origins of our sexy star. Becca XXX. Her first erotic missi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Poor Becca Ch. 07 Previous Part
1 Poor Becca Series Info