All Comments on 'Poor Melinda Ch. 01'

by Scrumble

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I'm sorry, but this is garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Goodish start

Not really liking the way he is against her curvy body, however that being said I would like to know what happens next.

hotmama72hotmama72over 10 years ago
Where is the story

I am sorry but that is the biggest load of shite that I have ever read. Should be in 'non starter' not non consent. What a huge disappointment.

PassionateKissesPassionateKissesover 10 years ago
This is the start

I liked it. I would like to see where it goes. Don't get discouraged by anonymous people. There is a reason they stay anonymous.

ScrumbleScrumbleover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

To hotmama72:

I don't know that non-consent is the best category for it. If they had a femdom category I would have gone with that. However, he is eventually going to be unhappy with the direction of the evening and unable to easily remove himself from it. As long as you're not looking for some kind of heavy pain or sadism stuff, it might eventually be what you like.

To "Goodish start":

Yeah, some guys are like that though. And it's all part of his thinking she's beneath him and therefore an easy conquest.

To PassionateKisses:

Thanks for the encouragement. Not worried about the anonymous commenters. The story's almost entirely written at this point and it will get posted regardless of the reviews.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous