All Comments on 'Poor Melinda Ch. 08'

by Scrumble

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
That was simply awful.

I can't believe I wasted my time reading this poorly written manure. BAH!

FailedscoutFailedscoutover 10 years ago
Fresh and New!

A very fresh and new story, thank you for posting it. I can imagine a couple of sequel or two. You did a great job and I enjoyed every chapter.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 10 years ago
Thank you

A real nail bitter! Interesting...the title Poor Melinda. Seems like Mike..I mean David is the one who got had! Great. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I'm thinking sequel!

Against your better judgement you beg Melinda for another date. She agrees to meet and shows up with Wanda of course!

ScrumbleScrumbleabout 10 years agoAuthor
I wanted to leave an option for the sequel

He can't contact her though. He met her in a bar downtown and she didn't let him know where she lives. But that's why I had her take the drivers license. She could potentially show up at his place under the pretense that he still owes her $200.

I don't think I'll write the sequel though. I'm not sure where else to take it that feels both plausible and sexy. I have an idea for a completely different story that I've been sketching out. Maybe one day I'll finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sad to hear that

Would have been better with actual sex, but this was pretty good. Sad to hear about there won' be a sequel, but also glad to hear you are still around

AlnameAlnamealmost 9 years ago
Love your writing

Any chance you'll write a new story in the future?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

Awful trash. You're a very stupid person if you believe this is how a story is supposed to be. Obviously you skipped grade school when they teach you about plot and all of that. Dumb writers are the worst writers, and you are a very awful writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Why?

Good grief! Melinda was just awful, really poor character development. A black woman's stereotype x100. Just a Jigaboo. It's just disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Seriously, why did I even waste my time reading this?! Melinda was a stereotype even down to her vernacular and quite frankly, you should be ashamed of yourself!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous