Poor Melinda Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dis is what I will do." she reached out and put the key on the dashboard in front of me. "Ah jes leave the key here. In the morning this park see a lot of joggers and dog walkers comin through."

"what the fuck?" she can't fucking be serious. I could go to jail.

"I'm sure one of them'll notice you and unlock you."

And with that she opened the drivers door and started to get out and I lost it again. "Come ON! Don't do this! Unlock me NOW god damn it!" she just continued reaching for the open door to help her up "You stupid fucking bitch! I didn't really want to fuck you in the first place!"

She stopped with one foot on the ground and turned around to look at me. She didn't look as angry as I would have expected. Perhaps because she knew she still had the upper hand. "OK, now what Imma do is start yo' car, turn on the lights, turn on yo' radio to full volume and leave this door open so all the people who lives around here can look out they windows and see who the fool be makin all the ruckus." she paused and asked "you want that motherfucker?"

I press my lips together in anger and just glared at her. There's just nothing I can do to stop her. She sat there with key in the ignition. The warning bell was going ding, ding, ding.

"You got anything to say?"

I'm so furious I could cry and in fact one tear does drop from my right eye but nevertheless, I take a deep breath and say "I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"I'm sorry for disrespecting you" I said quietly.

She smiled and looked at me then said "have a nice night" and smooched the air at me. She removed the car keys from the ignition and dropped them on the drivers seat and slammed the door.

Even after all I had just been through, as she walked away, I watched as she passed through street lights to see if I could get a last look at the boobs that got me into this mess before she disappeared into the darkness.

12