All Comments on 'Poor Simon Ch. 09'

by Cruel2BKind

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
klastbreathklastbreathabout 13 years ago
3 more month

poor simon, why didnt you let him enjoy a bit?

no he can never be happy ever again.

did you really have to be so mean?!

other than all, it was well written, looking forward to reading more!

talismaniatalismaniaabout 13 years ago

Like you, I appreciate dark. If it's supposed to be dark, show the dark, and you do so here. Poor Simon! ;) Still, I like happy endings and am hoping Simon will get one down the road. I'm also interested in seeing how you get Simon out of his darkness. Keep the story coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Wow, seriously dark chapter, but I have a feeling that everything in the chapter had its purpose, particularly the talk about Raine.

Well its good to know that the Doctor and Hanson will likely end up dead. I'm sure the Fishers don't condone stealing their fish, particularly such a good one like Simon. I just hope that Simon catches a break somewhere down the line.

Although darker than usual, i love your style, keep up the good work :)

skeptical_romanticskeptical_romanticabout 13 years ago
no!

I stumbled on this story quite by accident and have seriously enjoyed it - but now I just feel like ripping the doctor and Hanson into little tiny pieces for stealing Simon and his virginity!

Very well written story, you've managed to drag me into the spell. I can't wait to see what happens next!

nomoretears00nomoretears00about 13 years ago
LOL

I have to say... you do dark very well. I was just sick with what happened to Simon. I hope you drop that dr. and that other one off in a deep, dark hole somewhere. With plague infested rats for company... lol.

Excellent chapter, and I can't wait for the next one!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 13 years ago

Nomoretears said it perfectly a bullet isn't enough for those two..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sempre

I am into dark

real good

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
PERFECT.

You know exactly what I want, even when I don't know it myself! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
......

Something is truly wrong with you. Get help I'm serious

wawferwawferover 6 years ago
It's coming!

The one thing I love about you is your dark mind, the more fucked up your stories get the more satisfying the end when you bring it around. I love your imagination. Deliciously dark šŸ˜³šŸ˜…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous