All Comments on 'Pops and the Schoolgirl'

by MrJack

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
RichardS50RichardS50over 15 years ago
Granddaughter

WOW!! Had this old man hard and cumming!! Am looking forward to when I have the chance to be with one of my teenage relatives, who have no shame! They in their short skirts and knee socks! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very Good but too flowery!

I don't like to criticise too much because anybody who took the time to write and submit deserves kudos! However, it was way too flowery in description! Don't try and you use too many adjectives or if you do a little less of the flowery phrase otherwise a very sexy story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story

Thank you. This was one of the best stories I've ever read on this site.

OVERLANDOVERLANDover 15 years ago
Naughty Mr. Jack!`

That is how I think that families should behave! They should love one another to bits! You don't say whether or not his granddaughter is also his daughter?

Daddysgirl1978Daddysgirl1978over 15 years ago
Yum!

Wow, I loved your story. Made me wish I was the granddaughter and you were my pops! I love older men...what part of the south? I'm from TX...29-f.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Stuff dreams are made of .

Just delightful and the detail was enjoyable . I just thought it a little odd hearing some of those words coming out of her so soon , if she had said them after the fact it would have been more acceptable . I loved it ; except I thought the ending was a little too much .

If the young lady from Texas is strong enough to handle an elderly Scot , I'm your man .

Dirty_Old_Man3Dirty_Old_Man3over 15 years ago
One of the hottest I have read here in a long time

This story was a great surprise! Especially at the end! I hope that you might add a few more chapters, maybe having the mother catching the granddaughter and grandfather together and joining in after some reluctance. Perhaps a pregnancy or two and a revelation that the granddaughter is grandfather's child via incest with his own daughter will give you some ideas for the future. I hope to read more from you in the future! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
very nice

this story is hot as hell.Loved the ending.Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
So Hot!!!

I loved it, my favorite line was..."He spread the delicate wings of her inner pussy lips with his fingers." That sentence sent me over the edge!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

what a great story, it's a little like my life, i've been fucking my daughter from the age of 18 and my 16 year old grand daughter came to my bed a few months ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I truly enjoyed your story although I would love for the family fun to continue great story!:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
indeed

my granddaughters love me shoving my cock in their holes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

A man and his schoolgirl grandaughter - wow - what a turn on. I especially liked the description of her school uniform and the way her grey school skirt kept rising on her legs.

Writing any more???

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pops cock

My Pop caught me wagging school, so he made me suck his fat veiny cock, then he fucked me repeatedly for the rest of the day. We now live together and have three kids. We fuck heaps in public. mmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I was 20 yrs old when my grandpa initiated... I had to go to his house to check on him, (he was a heart patient.) He was laying in bed, I walked in sat on the edge of the bed, he told me to lay down, I did. He started running his fingers up to my crotch, I asked him what he was doing he said don't it feel good baby??

(It really did) he slowly started slowly running his fingers down my shorts, again I asked him what he was doing, he said baby I'm just showing you how much I Love You. He then started unbuttoning my shirt, he leaned in to kiss me, which I thought was going to be a peck on the lips, OH NO... he slid his tongue in, , he stopped kissing me long enough to say do you wanna show paw-paw how much you love hjm, I said of course I do, you want... He immediately pulled my shorts off and was delighted to know that I was not wearing ANY panties, he said Let me it for ya, I spread my legs as wide as I could. Oh my God I came so much. He sat up and ride me baby, I did, he was so happy, I licked him clean after we were done, only to discover that my uncle was hiding in the closet listening and jerking off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Simply Beautiful

This Author Has A Great Way Of Using Words

That Made This Old Grand Father Horny As Hell

Great Job MrJack© Write More For The Senior

Generation

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

my dad started fucking me when I just had my daughter that was 19 yrs ago and now his granddaughter has joined us also

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I share my pawpaw with my mom also started after my senior year I high school sometime we do a 3way with pops

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous