Pops and the Schoolgirl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrJack
MrJack
726 Followers

Katie watched her grandfather's eyes close. His mouth grinned with eager anticipation. She became determined that she would not disappoint this 'special' man she loved. Scooting down on the bed, she took hold of the swollen, erect cock. Her tongue timidly touched the bulging round head. Moisture ran from her mouth and down the length of her tongue. Saliva dripped on the pulsating penile head.

This girl's steaming wet tongue began to lick the tender cockhead. She made slow, lazy circles around and around it. Finding the pee hole, she flicked it and tried getting inside it as deep as she could. Her lips closed over the throbbing bulge. She licked and sucked frantically. She felt Pops fingers digging into her back and heard him sighing deeply.

Without really knowing what to do, Katie lowered her mouth onto the hard, meaty shaft. She lost her balance and fell forward. The saliva-coated, steel-hard rod plunged deep into her throat. She pulled back and regained her balance, but the cock was still imbedded in her mouth. Instead of pulling away, she started bobbing her head in an up and down motion. Her grandfather's manhood was hers to eat and enjoy. Eat, lick, kiss, and suck, this young woman did. She heard this man's ecstatic whimpers and cries.

Pops hung on for dear life as his granddaughter hungrily sucked. Her 'few seconds' was running into several minutes. A teenaged mouth had not sucked his cock in many, many years. Good god, he'd nearly forgotten how glorious it felt! Hell, it was beginning to feel too good! He grabbed hold of a braid of hair and forcibly pulled the mouth away from his ready-to-shoot erection. He whispered gruffly, "Damnit Katie, you need to stop sucking if you want to do some fucking!"

Pops' schoolgirl granddaughter giggled with merry excitement. With saliva still dripping from her mouth, she jumped astride her grandfather's reclining body. She laid her young breasts against his heaving chest and threw her arms around his neck. Her lips sought his and found them. She passionately kissed the naked man lying beneath her. She kissed and kissed and received kisses in return.

Katie abruptly stopped kissing and rose up on her arms. Words spilled from her mouth, "Pops, I'm not going to let you fuck me! This is my first time and you are being a little bit too rough. So Mister, I'm going to fuck you!"

Without awaiting approval of her plan, Katie laid her head against her grandfather's chest. She raised her hips and guided his blood-swollen shaft to her dripping-wet pussy. She slowly lowered herself onto the muscular rod and felt the bulging tip touch her virginal hymen. She moved around ever so slowly and felt her orgasmic heat rising. Unsure of what to do next, she stopped.

Pops was aware of her virginal hesitancy. A girl only had one 'first time'. But hell, she's come too far to stop now! Perhaps she just needed a little assistance. Slippery vaginal juices were coating his cock and running in a torrent down onto his pubic hair. His hands reached for Katie's smooth, soft ass and gripped her ass cheeks tightly.

His granddaughter needed assistance, so Pops gave it. With strong arms, he jerked the girl's naked loins against his. His cunt-hungry cock ripped through Katie's hymen and penetrated deep into the subterranean recesses of her femininity.

Katie screamed as the long, thick intruder tore through her virginal veil and spilt her pussy apart. She might have rebelled and pulled away from the pain, but strong hands were holding her ass and a rigid rod was thrusting in and out of her. Besides, the pain was ebbing and another sensation was taking its place. Her young body recognized it immediately. She knew orgasms would be coming soon.

Katie realized that, even though she was on top, her grandfather was fucking her. She spoke angrily, "Damnit Pops, stop fucking me! I'm supposed to be fucking you! Now you behave yourself and let me do my job!"

Pops relaxed and let the girl have her way with him. Hell, if she wanted to do all the work, then it was fine with him! She'd taken to handjob giving and cock sucking with a natural, instinctive talent and now he'll just wait and see about her instinctive cock fucking skills. He began worrying about whether or not she might need a little more of his assistance.

This girl's grandfather needn't have worried. Feminine instinct was alive and well inside this young woman's mind and body. Katie raised her breasts up off Pops' chest and settled on her elbows in the bed. Her hips began moving up and down in a slow, rhythmic carnal dance. She raised and lowered her slippery pussy on the man's engorged, slick, lubricated shaft.

Virginal pain was forgotten as Katie's cock-hungry cunt rode the long, rigid rod between her grandfather's legs. She bucked and bounced upon the swollen meat forcing it ever deeper inside her vaginal void. This sacred place had never before been touched by a man and most certainly no cock had ever had the pleasure of visiting this hallowed feminine sanctuary!

Good god, a man's cock was now taking its pleasure inside this girl's last vestige of virginal innocence! Pops was having trouble catching his breath. His granddaughter was pounding against him relentlessly. He reached out for Katie's breasts and roughly gripped the dangling mounds. He squeezed and fondled the beautiful boobs. He tugged and pulled. He pinched the pretty, pink nipples so hard they began turning purple with loss of circulation.

Katie paid scant attention to her grandfather's roughness. Yes, he was hurting her and yes, goddamnit it was a little painful! But god, the ecstatic feeling between her legs was blocking out all other sensations. The feeling was growing stronger, so she increased the tempo of her rhythmic thrusting. Her hips raised and lowered franticly. Oh god, she loved the feeling of this man's cock inside her pussy!

This girl's erotic sensations were building to a climatic peak. As the magnitude of the heavenly bliss intensified, she rode her grandfather harder. A violently wondrous orgasm hit her and then another and another. Katie was cumming harder than she had ever thought possible. With the single-minded thought of prolonging the pleasure, she continued to determinedly fuck the man beneath her.

Pops knew his granddaughter was cumming. Joyous thrills shot through his throbbing loins. His bloated, distended cock let go and released a shot of seminal fire. This sexy, young cock-teasing schoolgirl was making him cum! Orgasms, sweet awesome ecstasy, swept throughout his body. He grabbed on to the girl above him and hung on for the most 'mind-blowing' orgasmic ride of his life.

The heat from her grandfather's pressurized seminal fire spurred Katie into another fit of orgasms. She whimpered as rapturous delights consumed her mind and body. Her feminine passion reveled in her newfound womanly pleasures. She continued cumming as she thrust against this man again and again. She cried aloud, "Oh god Pops, I love the feel of your cock buried inside my pussy! I love the meat and cream filling me up!"

Katie's hot, wet, slippery pussy was milking every last drop of manly juice out of Pops' meaty manhood. He felt the girl's tight vaginal muscles grip his shaft with incredible force. His cock gave one last convulsive spasm and he orgasmed once more inside his granddaughter's cunt.

Suddenly, the girl above him fell flat onto his chest. Her breasts smashed against him without warning. The two of them lay exhausted with their chests heaving and their lungs fighting for breath. A sticky, wet mess of cunt and cock juices coated their loins and stained the sheets beneath them.

Pops turned on his side and his granddaughter cuddled against him. The two lay together and ardently embraced. Without speaking, they allowed the euphoric elation of orgasmic afterglow to sweep them away. Inspired by illicit lust and love, succulent forbidden fruit had been plucked and shamelessly devoured.

Katie fell asleep in her grandfather's arms. Pops allowed the girl to rest for awhile. Finally, he kissed her awake and climbed out of bed. He pulled off her knee socks and then picked the nude teenager up in his muscular arms. He carried her to the bathroom shower. The two bathed in the hot, clean, refreshing water.

Taking turns, they dried each other off. Pops again picked Katie up and then carried her back to his bed. He insisted on redressing the sexy young lady himself. He knew Katie's stained panties were in the purse she left in her car. Reaching inside a dresser drawer, he pulled out a pair of his wife's 'granny' panties. He put the panties on his granddaughter, grabbed a few tissues, and stuffed them inside to catch the sex-wetness still dripping from her pussy.

Bra, blouse, and skirt went on next. Pops bent down on his knees and began putting the long knee socks on the girl. Katie tenderly laid her hands on his head and whispered, "Oh Pops, this has been the best day of my life! I never knew sexual intercourse would be this great! I can now say that I've been satisfyingly 'fucked' by a man! But, wait a minute! Why, I wasn't the 'fuckee', I was the 'fucker', wasn't I? Oh Pops, when can we do it again?"

The socks were pulled up and the schoolgirl's shoes were slipped on. Pops stood and lifted his granddaughter to her feet. He answered her question, "Girlie girl, we can do this any damn time you want to! But for now, you'd better run along home. You and your mom can pick me up this evening and we'll go see your grandmother."

After Katie sped off, Pops lay on the bed with the intention of taking a short nap. A blowing horn awakened him three hours later. He hurriedly dressed and rode to the hospital with his daughter and granddaughter.

Grammy was in high spirits and feeling much better. Pops kissed the love of his life then took a seat while his wife, daughter, and granddaughter giggled and gabbed. He realized he was sitting in the same big chair where earlier he'd played with a sweet young pussy. He closed his eyes and reminisced.

Grammy glanced towards her man sitting in somber, lonely stillness. Her thoughts rambled silently, "Damnit, it's his own damn fault for being alone! Why doesn't he get off his ass and go find himself some pussy? Why, if he only knew it, there are sweet pussies available all over the place!"

While dreaming of young pussy, Pops had fallen asleep. His daughter, Katherine, shook him awake and asked, "Dad, have you eaten? Come down to the cafeteria with me and we'll get something."

Katherine sat across from her father at the cafeteria table. She looked around the room and saw nobody within hearing distance. She laid her soft, feminine fingers on her father's work-calloused hand and softly asked, "Dad, can you come over tomorrow after Katie leaves for school just like you did today? I've been shopping and I bought a new pair of lacy, hot-pink panties. I'll model them for you. I know you won't let me keep them on very long. You've been pulling my panties off me ever since I was a teenager and I never want you to stop! I like to get naked for you and I love how your eyes light up with lust for me when I'm nude. Oh god Dad, I love having your cock inside my pussy!"

MrJack
MrJack
726 Followers
12