Porky Pig Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica's body was starting to give out especially after the energetic fucking Brad had given her tonight. The soothing attention Abby was giving to her cunt was relaxing her rather than exciting her, and she felt her body melting into the bed.

It didn't take long before Abby heard Jessica snoring. Even though Jessica had forced her she was addicted now and didn't want this new connection to end. She would never tell Jessica, but she loved been ordered around and 'forced' to do nasty things.

The sound of her fingers going in and out of her wet pussy turned her on, and she wondered what it felt like to be fucked by a boy. Jessica let them fuck her ass too, but that thought scared her. She had seen pictures of cocks and couldn't believe they would fit in such a small hole.

Abby moved her fingers to Jessica's ass and gently pushed one finger against her 'other' hole. It slipped in easily, and Abby slowly fucked her ass now. It sounded different and felt different, much tighter. When Jessica moaned, Abby froze for a minute waiting to see if she would wake up. She could feel Jessica squeeze her finger and could hardly move it. Gently she pulled her finger out and sucked on it to get it wetter then pushed back in. Abby sucked on Jessica's pussy while she fucked her ass. For once tonight she felt like she was in control.

"Oh Porky," Jessica mumbled to a surprised Abby, "You do that so nice. A girl could get used to this."

"Go back to sleep Jess," whispered Abby, "let me please you."

"Hmm, so good," Jessica said as she relaxed again. "Snort for me once more. Starting tomorrow I'm going to make you my fluffer Porky."

Softly Abby snorted as she resumed her appreciation of Jessica. Maybe it wasn't so bad being Porky Pig she thought; she also wondered what a fluffer was and hoped it had something to do with sex.

12