All Comments on 'Porn Theatres'

by maria288

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 14 years ago
Good start!

Keep me cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Porn Theatres

Great.I have had and seen many things at these theatres.one of my latest experiences was to watch a middle aged plump guy,who when he stood up after sucking a young guy with a long prick,had lacy see through panties on and was bent over the chairs and fucked in the arse,his thick cock blowing on the chairs as the guy filled his arse and 2 other guys emptied onto his back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Um boring

That isn't really a story that I enjoy. Rather a boring narative

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
First suck

I sucked my cock in a porn theater 1977 I was 18 I sucked off a older black man with a very big cock. Took about ten minutes before came in my mouth. There were two other men watching one black and one white. They both waited till I finished then I sucked then off also. Both shot cum on my face it was the best day of my young life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
First cock suck

I was 19 in 1977 and I got too suck my first cock in a pussycat theater. A older black man he was jacking off. I asked if I could sit next to him and he said yes. I was very nervous but I reached over and started too play with his cock. It was very large 8 inches and very thick. I leaned over and started sucking just that big black dick slide into my mouth. It felt so good and he told me what a great cock sucker I was that it was only about five minutes until he started cumming. Still the most exciting day ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love Porn Theatres

I really got hot reading about porn theatre adventures. It reminded me of some of own experiences sucking & getting fucked!

H

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Loved the story. Why guys have a problem kissing is beyond me! Suck cock, fuck ass! But cannot kiss? I too love to be watched while having sex. Love to put in a performance. Sometimes it gets crazy. Once took two guys at the same time, in a filthy theatre bathroom. While three guys watched. More stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous