Porn without Point

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,583 Followers

She would pull her head back until his cock almost slipped from her mouth, the crown being pressed into her teeth, then thrust herself forward again, gagging herself on him. Every time she brought her face forward, she took more and more of his cock, until its head was far beyond her tonsils and her nose was snorting his pubic hair. It didn't take much of that blowjob to have Chad shaking like the last leaf of fall.

Wanda ripped down what remained of his bottoms, grabbing his asscheeks to gorge herself even more efficiently on his cock. Chad couldn't control how his hips pumped, how his legs shook, and Wanda gurgled as he fucked her face, ready to come, ready for a truly gigantic orgasm.

Chad leaned back, staring from the corner of his eye at her wet lips around his plunging cock. Her eyes were closed, mouth stretched wide around his manhood, with saliva drooling from the corners of her mouth. She seemed to be concentrating on nothing but his cock. Chad felt his cum surging.

He groaned and shoved her back down; pushed her down the roof so that his cock was aimed at her tits, not her mouth. He grabbed her large, pillowy breasts, pulling them apart only to sandwich his renewed cock in her deep cleavage. Then his hips twitched lewdly, Chad stroking his bulging manhood through her silky tits. His erection was so long that it stabbed into her chin, moving her whole head every time he thrust forward.

"I'm gonna come again," he muttered huskily, shaking his head like he was punch-drunk. "Come in your mouth now!"

"Shit, yes, my mouth—"

Chad went through her tits one last time, then came up to hunch over her head and simply fuck her face. He jabbed violently into her mouth until another enormous load of cum shot between her cheeks, running wetly down her throat, dribbling lewdly from the corners of her mouth.

"Fucked you, Lady Deadpool! Fucked your cunt, fucked your mouth, fucked you good!"

He heard her literally choking on his cum and pulled out, shooting the rest of his wad in her face. But her mouth was open once more, her throat clear. Chad violated her mouth once more. He held onto Wanda's head and his hips gave a last flurry of thrusts. As the last of his cum was fed to Wanda's sucking mouth, Chad bent over in a spasm. But Wanda kept his cock in her mouth a bit longer. She sucked him clean. Swallowed every drop.

Then he collapsed backward across her body, his breath coming in the rapid rasps of a man in pain. He lay there, very still, for about a minute.

Wanda gasped for breath. With her mouth open, she huffed and puffed oxygen back into her body. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. Then she felt his hands roaming her naked body again. He turned her over like he was playing with a ragdoll, making her lie face down on the rooftop. And he parted her asscheeks.

"Where are you going to fuck me now?" Wanda moaned.

The End

Epilogue

Wanda reached back, pulling her firm asscheeks apart and displaying her hole like a target. Chad uncorked a capsule of unprocessed webfluid, which was quite slippery in its natural form (a key difference from Peter Parker's formula, as it happened), and squeezed it like toothpaste down the crack of Wanda's ass. He made sure to press the nozzle into Wanda's asshole to get her as lubricated as possible.

"Whoa, that feels really slippery," Wanda said. "I may get that Buzz Lightyear action figure out of there finally."

Chad rubbed some webfluid on his cock, then tossed the capsule away. "Has to be slippery if we're going to have a good time." He spread the fluid all along Wanda's ass, rubbing her cheeks back and forth, getting a proper feel for her. He took his time, a couple minutes, getting her hole filled with webfluid, with his finger, with both, until Wanda was rocking herself up and down, swiveling her hips, sliding around with Chad's fingers inside her.

"That is a good time," Wanda moaned. "How about my pussy too?"

"Been there, done that." Still, Chad slid a hand around Wanda's hips, coming up under her pelvis to play with her clitoris, enter her pussy, stroke both with the same guitaring finger movements. And as he did so, he pushed his other fingers deeper into her asshole, twisting them around inside her loosening ring. "Now we're getting someplace."

Wanda pumped herself up and down, rolling her ass and her cunt so she could feel his fingers touching her everywhere. She jacked herself off with her rolling hips, her sliding legs, Chad's piercing fingers, until she was so hot that more fingers just wouldn't do. She needed a cock.

Chad kept stroking Wanda's pussy like it was a pet as he used his other hand now to lift his cock between her cheeks, filling the narrow groove and rubbing himself against her slippery ass.

"No, I want it in me now! I want you inside me!"

Chad shrugged and guided himself to her anus. Wanda moaned, just from that, and Chad pushed forward, thrusting himself deep inside her. "Perfect," he grunted.

Wanda cried out, amazed at the intrusion. "Christ, that thing is big! I mean, big! It's so fucking big and I'm so fucking full and I like it, oh, motherfucker, I like it so much! Fuck!"

Chad pounded into her, filled her even fuller than she thought she was. There was no stopping him. He wanted all his meat to feel the tightness of her ass on it. He ground himself into her hole, more and more of it disappearing inside, and the rest he rammed in as hard and fast as he could, forcing it in until his groin was flush with her ass.

It was a long, sliding fuck into a small asshole, with Wanda screaming about how she loved big cocks, how she loved to fuck, how she loved to fuck big cocks up her asshole, how she loved chimichangas—it was all a bit repetitive.

"Will you shut up and let me come?" Chad shot forward one last time, one last impossible inch, and then, fully seated in her anus, he let loose with another barrage of cum to join the ones up her pussy and down her throat. With a keening laugh, he gave Wanda's ass a slap. "Just the way I like it. Full of cum."

"Your cum, right? Otherwise it's a bit odd."

"Yes, my cum." Chad pulled himself back out until he'd yanked himself free, then he collapsed next to her. They were both sweating heavily now, Wanda panting and gasping to catch her breath.

"Can I suck your cock again?" she asked.

"But... it was just in your ass. I mean, really-"

The End

Zev95
Zev95
1,583 Followers
12