Porn Wrestling Federation Vol. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMM!! FUCK!! Usually... AHHHHH... Our stars just fake it... MMMMM... But hey, I'm not... UHHHH... Complaining..." He comments between his own moans, showing his skill again as despite these added sensations of her orgasming all over his cock, he keeps his control and continues to pump in and out of her box with thrust after deep and stiff thrust, but is slowing down the pace of his motion to allow both her to fully experience all that pleasure, and himself to savour the last few moments of being deep inside of one of, if not the, hottest MILFs in all of pro wrestling. "AHHHHH... MMMM!! Yeah... You're more... UHHHHH... Than fucking ready..." He adds, groaning as he films himself pulling out of her snatch and seeing the red hot sight of all her juices that now coat his rod, before he pans up and gets a good shot of her curvy and sweat-soaked form still laid out over his desk.

There's an edit in the film to perhaps a few minutes later and now Stephanie McMahon is on her knees again, staring straight up and now with come composure that look of bitterness has returned, knowing both what she's all been through has all been filmed, as well as the fact this isn't over yet for her. Indeed, as we also see the man who has been fucking her is now stroking off his dick, aiming it down at her gorgeous facial features and knowing how porn casting-style movies go, it's obvious what's next for her as his cock throbs and wisely she's brushed her hair back over her shoulders.

A few strokes later, and the first shot of spunk fires out and lands across her face, closing her eyes in time as the jizz splashes down over her right eye and up her forehead a little, the second blast landing more on her cheek and down to slightly drip from off her. As he keeps pumping the spunk keeps coming with him aiming and hitting the left side of her face now, almost reach the eye with a blast that goes up the cheek but mostly onto the middle, then the next to land onto the nose again up near that eye but hanging off the bottom, landing just onto her bottom lip. His deep groans can be heard as he strokes out the last drops, flicking them down onto her nose, lips and chin to leave her with a complete cum covering just like all rookie porn starlets should have, even if her clearly pissed off expression shows she's might have been wiling to go through with it, but the prim and proper beauty is far from happy with it all.

"Is... Is that it? Are we finally fucking done here?" Stephanie snaps, looking up with the clear eye and using a hand to wipe the jizz away from the other one so she can properly glare up at him.

"I'd say so... And goes without saying you passed with flying colours..." He answers with obvious pride in a job well done on her. "I'm looking forward to your proper film debut already..."

"Oh I bet you fucking will... And I'll fucking go through with it, but with a few damn stipulations first!" McMahon says, her pissed off look rather ruined by all the jizz that's covering her gorgeous face. "I'm gonna choose the film, the script, my co-star and the whole damn film crew! And you won't be allowed anywhere on fucking set when it's filmed!"

"I can go with that... I have to approve all the scripts and scenes anyway since I run this place..." He says behind the camera with a chuckle. "Besides, you and me are scheduled to have meetings a whole lot more now since we're doing business together, so this isn't the first time we'll be together..."

"That's just fine... Because now I know what I'm in for, and you won't be so fucking lucky with me next time..." She vows with another piercing glare.

"I think we're going to get along just fine in that case... Especially considering I haven't tapped that fine ass of yours yet..." He states, and with those teasing words the video starts to fade to black with a last look at the cum-covered face of Stephanie McMahon.

* * *

Porn Wrestling Federation presents...

WWE Diva and Total Divas reality TV star Eva Marie...

In...

"All Red Everything Goes Black!"

* * *

The porno starts up with the very welcome sight of a juicy, tanned ass encased in tight red booty shorts with black trim, that shapely backside swaying from side to side as the camera pulls back as she walks into a living room area of an expensive looking home, with suitable furnishings in the far background. Approaching a fitting and lengthy couch the woman with bright dyed red long hair she turns around, letting the camera see all of her curvy and tanned body, the smirk on her lips that are coated with thick, bright red lipstick, her matching to her attire wrestling boots, and a tight fitting no sleeve top that criss crosses around her neck and under her large, fake tits that are showing off deep and sexy cleavage from the hole in the centre.

"Hello there ladies and gentlemen..." Eva Marie says with such a seductive tone that it's clear she's well up for getting down and dirty on film. "My name is Eva Marie. The star of Total Divas, of WWE and NXT, and I am All Red Everything. And now? Now I'm a porn star..." She takes a moment to brush back her long hair. "I'm not surprised that I was asked to be a part of this... I mean, I've gotten offers to film porn in the past but let's be honest, a star like me? I deserve a lot more than just any old skin flick. So since I'm the star of this movie? I deserve to be treated like a star, so I demanded something that I know I'm going to love... That you are all going to love... And after I'm done here? The other so-called stars of Porn Wrestling Federation will only be able to dream of doing better than what I'm going to do right here..." She smirks again before she glances to her left, and then to her right. "And that's fucking a couple of big... Long... Fat... Black cocks..."

With that, entering the scene are from both sides are two impressively muscular and built, handsome black men with shaved heads, and a couple tattoos on their arms. But the most important thing of these porn stars is what's hanging between their legs – each is packing a thick and lengthy piece of dark man meat just like the red headed white woman had described, and already both hunks are rock hard and ready for action. From the way she's gazing at both of them and their dicks, so is she.

"So gurl... Me and my boy here heard you were looking to fuck some real dick, huh?" The first stud says with a chuckle, openly eyeing her up just as the other man is.

"Yeah... We got what you need here baby... Couple foot longs ready to get all up into you!" The second confirms as he tilts his head to the side to check out her fine backside.

"Fuck yeah... All Red Everything is more than ready to go Black..." She states in quite a shameless tone, slipping herself down to her knees and that allowed both men to step in close to her, her hands already quickly reaching up so she can stroke off them both, glancing between them as she gets a feel of those meaty rods she's going to be getting extremely familiar with. "Two big black cocks... Mmmm... And they're all for me..." Eva purrs, turning to the cock to her left and giving it a lick up the underside and the head, her hands pumping both dicks as she staring up at the hunk she's licking at. Another lick around the crown, she turns to the right and does the same to the other stud to make him groan, working her tongue around his fat head before sliding down to give him a lick up the bottom of his tool, smirking for a moment as she pumps both men for a moment.

"Hope you boys can handle this..." She smirks before turning to the left and now taking this first dick into her mouth, making him moan as she wraps her bright red lips around his fat size, tellingly groaning herself around that dark man meat as she gets right to work blowing him, lifting her head upward and them pushing back down smoothly. "Mmmmphhh..." She raises upward, gritting her teeth for a moment before she spits onto his dick, then taking him straight back in for another couple of bobs, the other hunk that's she's also jerking off while she blows this dick making sure to keep her long hair brushed back as it falls forward so the camera gets that perfect shot of the WWE Diva sucking cock.

"Mmmmm!! Awwww yeah girl... Suck dat fuckin' dick..." The stud being blown clearly approves of this stunning, red headed white woman slurping along his big black cock, her lips gliding back and forth as we already see her saliva being left onto his pole from the repeated motion. She lustfully casts a gaze up at him as she blows him, still groaning herself around that tool to show she's getting off on just dishing out this blowjob, no doubt even more so due to how she's also stroking a similarly long and fat cock with her other hand while she easily handles this one.

"Mmmmphhh... Ahhhhh..." After a minute of steady sucks she pulls off, licking her lips and catching her breath for a second before she turns her head, a brief smirk given to the camera as her hand moves to stroke all her spit over the dick she'd just been sucking. "Hope you didn't mind waiting baby..." She sinfully says up to the second man, not letting him reply as she now dives down onto his member, her mouth pushing downward and impressive distance on the first push – showing she's more than just worked up from the first part of her cock sucking duties. Giving him now that same dirty look she'd given his co-star, the Total Divas reality TV star gets her mouth moving smoothly and swiftly up and down his length, letting him feel how good her full, bright red lipstick coated lips feel as they slide along his thick inches.

"Mmmmm!! Mmmmm shit girl... Damn... Gurl knows how to fuckin' suck a dick!" Was the rave review from this muscular hunk that was getting to feel that warmth and wetness of Eva Marie's mouth as she went down on his cock before soon raising back up to just the head, never actually pulling off from him during her bobs, and her hand giving pumps in nice timing with the motion of her head. At the same time she keeps her other hand working on the first hunk's dick, keeping him nice and hard while she works over this man, still groaning herself around this tool as the camera records her gorgeous face pushing downward and then raising back up over and over again, her co-stars there to make sure that signature dyed red hair is brushed out of shot as she delivers these already shameless and loud slurps onto another black piece of man meat.

After another generous amount of time, she lifts her mouth off from him to gasp and catch some air, smirking like a true she-devil as she glances between the two men, running her hands over their shafts to get her saliva more than nicely coated over them. "Mmmmm... Let's get nasty boys... This All Red Everything needs to fucking choke on these fucking black cocks!" Eva Marie says as a vow, turning to the left stud and opening her mouth, taking his dick in but letting go of his shaft, instead resting it on his strong thigh. He takes the cue, putting a hand on the back of her bright red haired head and starts to pump his dick in and out of her mouth, making her groan for a second before her eyes widen lustfully as she's made to gag, that dick going in deep to hit the back of her mouth and not just the one time, but over and over as he starts to stiffly fuck that oral hole.

"GAHHHHH... GAWWWWWKKKKK... MMMMMHHHHH... HHHHLLLLKKKK!!" She gags and loudly at that around this big black cock, the curvy white female already finding her eyes narrowing with the mix of the desire she's feeling as she's used like this, and the discomfort from having her mouth being banging as this mighty shaft pushes in and out between her bright red and pouty lips. "MMMMMPPPHHHHH... GAHHHHH!! HHHHHRRRLLLKKK!! GAAAAAHHHH..." Saliva is now seeping out of her mouth as she fights but fails to keep those lips wrapped around him, her gagging making her spit splatter around this meaty rod as these repeated and stiff thrusts continue to be given again and again by the moaning stud gripping onto her head and hair. As well as those dirty groans and gags from her, the visual effect is clear as her saliva is now starting to drip down off of his moving shaft, leaving her chin a mess and in turn falling from there down onto her wrestling top, making her deep cleavage even sexier than usual with this new glaze of spit.

"GAHHHHH... MMMMPHHHH!! HLLLKKKK... Awwwww FUCK!!" She's finally allowed to speak and breath when he lets go of her mouth, a loud gasp allowing her to suck in air with wide eyes but only for a second as while the first man had let go, the second now eagerly takes his place, turning her head and holding the dyed red hair so he can now force his dick into that already well fucked mouth. "HHHHRRRRLLLKKK... GAAAAHHHH!! GAHHH GAAAAHHH GAAAHHH!!" As she gags and starts to slobber now over this dick as it pumps in deeply up into her oral hole, she glares up with a look of part-lust, part-anger as she clearly feels the pain from having her mouth abused, yet from the muffled groans she's giving off in between those cries of discomfort it's also clear she's loving this, being used as a fuck-toy by these two hung, black hunks.

"Mmmmm shit!! Yeah! Yea yea yeah!! Uhhhhh!!" This stud grunts as he works his hips firmly back and forth towards her gorgeous face, feeding her his thick inches and causing her saliva to drip down his pole with every pump, able to change his grip on her so her can brush any strands of hair that fall out of place away from obscuring the view. Indeed, the camera has a perfect close up shot of it all – the big black cock firing into her mouth, all that spit seeping out and dripping off her chin and onto her top covered tits, and the way her smoking hot eyes cast the occasional glance to the watching audience, knowing full well this face fucking is being recorded and will be viewed across the world over and over again.

After another round of thrusts, she was allowed to catch some air for the briefest of moments but the oral onslaught didn't stop for her. Her head was again turned back to the left for the first hunk to slide his dick in deep, making her groan and gag again and again as he briskly pumped her oral hole that kept him moaning and that saliva seeping and dripping past the thick red lipstock she has coating her pouty lips. Then it was back and forth, after a couple minutes she was turned and made to pleasure the second stud, even though she was barely allowed to do any of the work here as the stud with his dick deep in her mouth was the one responsible for making her gag as he thrust away in and out of the WWE Diva's oral hole.

After countless gags and a filthy mess of her own saliva left over her chin, down her neck, and all over her tits and her top, the studs finally stepped back, letting her gasp and properly recover. However like a true pro, she was soon smirking seductively with a glance between them, using her hands to stroke their lengths that were more than generously coated with her saliva. "Mmmmm... Fuck, I'm such a nasty slut... Look at all this mess I've made over this big, beautiful black cocks... Myself as well..." She let go of their shafts, her hands now going onto her top in order to pull it up, off and over her head with a hairflip to finish off, her large fake tits bouncing free and not missing a trick, she takes the opportunity to put on a show for the recording camera as she rubs her saliva from her cleavage over her breasts, moaning as she plays with herself.

"So... Which of you fucking black studs is going to stuff my hot little pussy full first?" She asks, glancing between them as she turns around, letting the camera get the close up show as she bends over forward to show off that thick looking butt, slowly peeling her wrestling bottoms down off those cheeks to reveal her tight asshole, then her completely shaved, already moist looking pussy. She continues to tease, swaying her ass from side to side as the garment slips further down, off-camera the voices of the hunks giving their lusty approval of this fine white girl who is all too willing to be pounded by them both.

An edit in the porno film fasts forward a little to now show Eva Marie has disposed of her booth to leave her completely naked, and now she's positioned herself in the classic doggy style position on the couch she'd just been in front of when she'd been blowing and getting face-fucked by both her co-stars. Speaking of them, the first stud of the two was now seen by her head, brushing her hair back from her face with his hand giving his cock a couple of pumps while the second was spreading her ass cheeks apart, allowing the camera to get the close-in shot of him pushing his dick into her snug looking pussy.

"Mmmmm!! Mmmmm fuck!! Oh yeah..." The red headed Diva moans as she looks back, already pushing her gorgeous white body back as that fat black cock beings to be pumped in past her slick folds, his groans being heard clearly as well as he begins to fuck her and not at a cautious pace either, needing little time at all to get thrusting at a steady and nicely firm pace into her. "MMMMM!! Oh fuck baby!! MMMM... Yeah... Fuck my hot fucking pussy good..." She says in a slutty tone, as if either of these men needed any further encouragement than to give it to this horny beauty. The stud behind her is already doing more than a fine job at that, showing he can stuff some tight pussy as well as her oral hole as he smoothly pushes his rod deeply forward into her twat as she rocks back against him, aiding that dick to go further up into her. No sooner has his dark skin meets with her smooth and tanned body with a smack of contact ringing out he pulls quickly backward a few inches but never enough to fully leave her, and soon is sliding back right into her to make them both moan out as another slap sounds out to signal that deep penetration.

"Oh yeah!! MMMM!! Mmmmm fuck!! Fu-UHHHLLLLKKK!!" She's cut off with her dirty talk when the first man takes advantage of that open mouth, pushing his dick into her already well used mouth and making her cheek bulge when his cock head pokes into her. Unfazed by the lusty action the Total Divas star just turns to face and gaze up at him, bobbing her head swiftly on his shaft to make him moan out, and impressively still manages to keep pushing herself back against the other dick she's taking right now. "Mmmmphhh!! MMMMMM!! Mmmmphhh!! GAAHHHLLLKKK..." She moans out, and occasionally gags around the dick she's servicing with her damp oral hole, showing no issue with taking them on both at the same time as she's getting it in both ends now with one long black cock pumping away into her snatch, while she's slurping away at another with her bright red lipstick-covered lips.

This position continues for a minute or so more to keep her muffled moans going as well as both men's clear and deep cries of pleasure as they double team the lusty red haired beauty, and that sexy slap of skin bouncing off skin continues to ring out. The first hunk is the one to move first, stepping back and allowing her to groan out with a lick of her lips as she looks back, soon smirking as the hunks change places so now she gets to feel the other just as long and nicely thick to match cock inside her fuck tunnel. The effect is instant as she moans out without any shame at all, once again starting to work her curvaceous white body against that massive black shaft as it plunges deeply in and out between her wet folds, causing her large tits to sway as they hang down in this doggy style position and her nicely juicy ass to shake each time she takes a pump into that snatch.

"MMMM FUCK!! Oooooooh yessssss!! MMMMM!!" Eva Maire sighs her approval, showing no preference to either dick as both as more than built, just like the studs they belong to, to give her the kind of fucking she needs. Just as she's moaning along with the first hunk behind her as he fires off a steady round of deep and firm thrusts to stuff his man meat into that hot, wet snatch, her attention goes to in front as the other man has moves around, holding his dick temptingly in front of her beautiful face. "Ahhhhhh... Let me fucking taste my fucking pussy of your cock... MMMMM..." She purrs like a true cock-loving whore, flicking her tongue against his bell-end before properly pushing her mouth down onto him, making him groan as those bright red lips wrap hungrily around his meat as she starts to suck him off, now letting out muffled moans around that tool as she clearly enjoys both the taste of herself from this dick as she cleans him up, and still the feeling of the other cock ploughing into her needy twat.