Porn Wrestling Federation Vol. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
820 Followers

The camera has a perfect shot of both sexual acts in one, seeing at the far end the WWE Diva whorishly bobbing her head with a swift pace up and down on the dick that's just come out of her snatch, replacing her light layer of juices with the familiar coating of her own spit. Nearest, the stud currently pumping his big black cock back and forth into her wet and still snug looking pussy is making sure to keep the closest of her rounded ass cheeks apart so there's a clear view of that hot snatch and how it is getting stuffed again and again by this big dick. Add in the moans that both hunks are letting out along with the muffled ones, mixed in with the occasional deep gag from her, and it adds up to a smoking sight that's even more red hot than the flaming dyed hair this stunning woman has.

"Mmmmmphhhh!! MMMMMM HHRRRLLLKKK... MMMMM..." Delivering another slurp, she pulls her head off from him, giving a smirk before she looks back and gives the stud currently banging her another filthy and sinful gaze, groaning out as she keeps her tanned and busty body working back and forth against his deep pumps. She eagerly watches as the two hunks switch places so the second stud is now back into her, going right to work with another series of deep thrusts that now plunge with such force that the slap of skin against skin seems to be louder than before, causing her booty to jiggle that little bit extra for an added treat. "MMMM!! OH FUCK... MMMMM!! Yessssss... MMMMM!! Give me those big fucking black cocks!!" She hisses her demand, giving the current hunk lodged inside her a steamy glare, having no issue with meeting his motion with a similarly stiff and lustful pushing back of her own, the perfect timing used so her sexy ass slaps back against his muscular frame every time he sends that dick straight forward into her wet love tunnel.

Her groans are soon once again silenced to a degree at least when the other stud moved up to her head, keeping her red hair brushed back before he feeds her his length between her pouty lips, soon rewarded as she begins moving her head up and down him, all too happy to clean off herself from this pole just like she's done before to him and to his co-star over and over again during this double teaming of the slutty WWE Diva. Said busty female is handling this all like she was destined to be more of a porn star than an in-ring performer, moaning and gagging away as she rocks both her tanned, white body back against the thick black cock being stuffed in and out of her pussy and still keeps her mouth smoothly running up and down the other dark man meat being offered in front of her.

"MMMMMPHHH!! MMMMM!! MMMMM MMMMM GAHHHHHHH!!" She slobbers all over the dick she's blowing, in such a horny state now she seems to be deliberately pushing her face down further onto that shaft than she knows she can take, making her gag shamelessly over it as her saliva drips down that length all the way to the nutsack. "MMMMM!! Mmmmmm... HHHHRRRLLLKKK!! MMMMMPHHHH!!" Speaking of going in to the balls, that's what's happening behind her as the other moaning stud giving it to her is sending in almost all his inches into that wet and still more than pleasurably tight pussy, letting the filming camera capture it all with a perfect angle and him still keeping her rear cheek spread so there's that unrestricted view of the pounding going on.

"MMMMM... Mmmmmm!! MMMMM FUCK!!" Eva Marie is allowed to groan out when that hunk she'd been blowing steps back, allowing the camera to get up close to her as she gives the recording lens a deep, dirty stare and licks her lips. "Mmmmm... I fucking love big... BLACK... FUCKING COCKS!!" She almost yells, still rocking forward as no doubt the stud behind her is still thrusting away into her. "MMMMM... But I want it all... MMMMM!! I want both this big dicks... AHHHHHH... Fucking wrecking my tight little holes..." She almost demands, flipping her long hair back to once again put on a show.

Another edit in the film, and back to "live action" Eva Marie is now mounted on top of the first stud as he's now laying horizontal on the couch, his cock buried in her pussy as she leans forward to both rest her hands on his chest and also stick out her booty, one of her feet planted on the ground in front of the furniture for positioning. Looking back over her shoulder, using a hand to brush her hair back, she bites down on her bottom lip as she watches the second stud approaching, the camera getting close in to briefly show the lube used (no doubt well prepared during the footage cut out from this porno) over that tight looking asshole, as well as over his rod. He spreads her cheek to side similar to before, letting a clear view be seen as he pushes his fat cock head against that hole, and rather easily is able to plunge in firmly to officially make her being double stuffed by big black cocks.

"OH FUUUUUCK!! MMMMM!! OH FUCK!! OH FUCKING HELL!! MMMMM!!" She moans out loudly, staring back almost in a trance at that feeling of her ass being taken, and those calls keep coming as that stud now in her booty begins to work himself into that no doubt even tighter hole than her twat had been at the start of this all. Showing that pressure, the hunk behind her is groaning himself as he slides his shaft back out of her, almost showing the bell-end of his tool as he does so but instead sends his dick forward with a smooth, almost testing motion. "OOOOOOOOH FUCK!! MMMMMM Yes yes YES!! Give me... MMMMM!! Give those fucking cocks!!" That slutty begging soon gets what she wants, as a moment later she now has to deal with not just one, but two thrusting black dicks firing into her holes as the stud she's impaled on underneath her begins to send his cock firmly up into her snatch, showing his experience of not just sex, but this kind of position as he lets the stud fucking her ass take the lead in terms of force being used to drive into her.

"MMMM!! Yeah gurl... UHHHH!! Gonna give this fine fuckin' ass... MMMM!! All mah fuckin' dick!!" The stud behind her vows between his deep moans, keeping those tanned and rounded cheeks apart specifically for the recording camera to get the great shot of both long rods moving back and forth into her snatch and her asshole, but also allowing him a smoother entry into that tight entrance so he can drive in now with a bit more speed and a more firmer motion now that both he and the beauty taking this are used to the invasion into her. She certainly appreciates it if her loud and filthy moans are any indication, not seemingly showing too much signs of discomfort from having her ass stuffed full with this mighty dick apart from the rare grit of her teeth as she glares back at the man tapping her ass.

"MMMMM!! OH FUCK YES!! MMMMM!! FUCK... FUCK ME!!" Eva Marie demands, despite her getting just that in both her lower holes as she's taking steady and smooth pumps up into her snatch from one of them, and getting a harder and quicker round of thrusts from the similarly muscular and hung black hunk who is pounding deeper and deeper into her juicy, built to be fucked backside. "AHHHHHHH... FUCK!! Give me... MMMMM!! Give me those FUCKING... BLACK... COCKS!!" She groans out, showing a clear desire for shameless, no strings attached interracial sex as now is able to rock her hips slightly against both men's pumping rods, grinding that hot and dripping wet snatch downward against the hunk she's on top of, and pushing her booty out a bit to meet the one driving into her from behind.

The former model turned sports entertainer, and now porn star, gasps out with every pump delivered between her plump ass cheeks, and moans with each thrust sent straight up into her soaking wet snatch, but still with enough wits about her to remember to keep brushing her bright dyed red hair away from her each when it falls back from the force of the pumps being sent into both of her holes. She's making it look not just too easy, but like she's been a whore of big black cocks before with how deeply she's taking both members into both her moist twat and her shapely backside, the snugness of those holes despite how many repeated, stiff pumps each has taken still more than enough to make both these hung hunks moan out as they pound into her.

"OH! OH FUCK... MMMMM!! OH YES!! OH MY ASS... MMMMM my fucking pussy!! MMMM!!" Her voice is dripping with lewd sin with every word and moan she lets out, a sexy layer of sweat now coating her already beautiful face as she casts a gaze to the recording camera, clearly loving the fact she's being filmed getting fucked up the ass and in her snatch by two hung black men she's probably only met for a few moments before recording started. "AHHHHH... MMMMM... Ooooooooooh MMMMM... Black dicks!! SO... MMMM!! FUCKING GOOD!!" The WWE Diva groans as she continues to rock her hips back and forth as best she can in response to the powerful thrusts plunging deep forward into her back passage, as well as the steady thrusts keeping her snatch soaking wet as the stunning white babe with dyed red hair takes this double penetration from two big black dicks at the same time.

The camera shifts back to down at those stuffed holes, the stud who had been tapping that fine ass pulling out and letting the sight of her gaping asshole be seen, made even hotter by the fact that she still has a dick lodged into her pussy. However, this scene soon changes with an edit as once again Eva Marie is up on her hands and knees on the couch, with the stud she's been having in her ass now facing her as she's already got her bright red lips wrapped around her. Behind her, the first hunk is now getting his turn to feel how good that juicy butt feels, pushing his lube-readied prick between her rear cheeks to make both himself and her groan as he starts to pump himself in and out of the horny redhead.

"MMMM!! Awwwww shit... Fuckin' fine ass... MMMM!! On this damn white gurl..." The hunk "compliments" the stunner he's just penetrated the backside off, grunting as he feels how still erotically tight that back entrance of hers still is, even after the previous pounding she'd taken during the prior double penetration scene that could only have been a few minutes apart from this one. It does however let him push his thick dark man meat already deep into that hole, a stiff series of pumps used at a steady pace and showing her clear love of taking a big dick like this anally she's already rocking that tanned and curvy back against those pumps with enough force that those big fake tits of her are swaying in time with the rest of her.

"MMMMMPHH!! MMMMM!! Mmmmmmphhh!!" The WWE and NXT Diva lets out loud but muffled moans around the cock she's blowing, raising and lowering her flaming long haired head up and down that still stiff pole. There also doesn't seem to be a hint of disgust or shame at the fact that she's engaging in some ass-to-mouth action here, slurping deeply onto the cock that has just come out of her ass and had been pounding away into her. "MMMMMPHHHH... MMMMM... GAHHHHHH!! MMMMMPHHHH!!" Once again the whorish stunner is making herself gag on this big dick, in turning making the hunk taking this red hot blowjob moan out as she yet again is leaving his shaft nicely layered with her spit with those pouty lips gliding up and down onto him as she groans with every motion she delivers onto him.

As always, there's perfect clear views of the action going on at both ends of this spit roasting, with one black cock thrusting steadily and with force in and out of her already well slammed into asshole as the stud tapping that stunning booty keeps her backside spread apart, and her hair brushed back over her far shoulder so the sight of her dick-hungry mouth can be recorded bobbing away on the other just as lengthy and fat shaft. As those two clearly experienced porn stars grunt and moan, the curvaceous white female sandwiched between them continues to move herself back and forth between them, sweat coating that tanned body as she pushes her butt towards every incoming pump into that rear to fit as much of that thick dick into herself as she can handle.

"MMMMM!! MMMMMPHHHH!! GAHHHHHH!! MMMMMM..." Despite the fact that her dripping wet pussy isn't even being touched right now the Total Divas star is still moaning in delight around the cock she's blowing, getting off on just having her ass tapped by this black stud and no doubt the fact she's dishing out some oral pleasuring to another just as hung man at the same time. "MMMMMPPHHH... MMMMM MMMM MMMMM..." She casts a well practised dirty look back at the camera that's filming her ass taking that big dick deep in and out of her asshole, her thick cheeks jiggling with each backward rocking motion she does, the rippling effect made more profound by that stud behind her driving his member right into that still ready to take more hole. Adding in the fact that she's still pushing herself between both men, then it's a wonder why she decided to try a career in sports entertainment in the first place rather than the porn industry she seems born to have been a star in.

As she's focused on working her stunning frame against both men's shaft, she's snapped to reality when the stud in front of her suddenly pulls back to make her gaze up with a smirk. "MMMM FUCK!! You ready... AHHHHH... To cum for me stud??" Eva asks as she watches him move, then a glance back at the grunting hunk giving her backside a couple more pumps. "MMMMM!! Give it to me... MMMMM!! I want... AHHHH FUCK!! All that fucking cum!!" She demands, groaning when the first stud pulls out of that well fucked ass, showing the effects as the camera gets another long look at her gaping asshole for a moment.

Soon though she's moving off the couch she's been getting fucked on, slipping down to her knees in front of it and brushing her long dyed red hair back over the shoulders, pouting her lips as she tilts her head back, the two hunks stepping back in and furiously stroking their shafts as they stand next to the sweat covered WWE Diva. Even after getting fucked so deeply in all of her holes, she's still wanting more from them, glancing at them both and down at those shafts being pumped, licking her lips as she knows what's coming, or more rightly cumming, next for her to properly finish this porno off.

"AWWWWWW FUCK!! MMMMM... Ahhhhhhh SHIT... MMMMM..." The second stud on her left is the first to blow his load first, a big wad of spunk landing across her forehead but going up for far it lands and stained that signature bright red hair, followed by a second up over her cheek and over the nose. The next shot flies out but lands on the cheek again, making it drip down and off her face onto her big fake tits, and as he pumps he sends more jizz onto that cheek, her thick red lipstick of her lips, and her chin.

"MMMM!! FUCK YEAH... UHHHHH... AHHHHH MMMM..." With perfect professional timing just as the one stud is finished and steps back, the first one now takes his turn, Eva Maire turning towards him to take his load as he sends a blast up the side of her face, also landing into her dyed hair and close to the eye, making her close both just in case of mis-spray. He continues pumping his seed out, sending shots of that creamy goodness over that cheek and close to her nose, much of it dripping off her jaw and also down onto her chest to all in all leave her looking a stunning, well fucked and now cum-covered mess.

With the last drops flicked out and that spent hunk stepping away, the camera can move in close as Eva Marie opens her eyes with the look of a true cum-slut, smirking with spunk coating and dripping slightly from her lips to go with that jizz falling gradually from her cheeks and chin. "Mmmmm... Fuck! That was so fucking good..." She purrs as she stares lustfully into the filming camera. "I'm All Red Everything... But when it comes to dicks? I'm always happy to be All BLACK Everything..." She states, lifting a hand up to blow the lens a kiss before she leans back, still smirking like the satisfied slut she is as the sight of her cum-covered face is taken in for a long, savouring moment. And it's with this image that the porn film ends, fading to black for another fine production from Porn Wrestling Federation.

* * *

daxg2001
daxg2001
820 Followers