Porn Wrestling Federation Vol. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

"MMMM... Oh yeah baby... MMMMM... Fucking take that dick..." The client she's selling her body to in order to seal this money-making deal moans his approval, his hands reaching up to give her large tits a firm squeeze to make her groan, but showing his experience in porn it's also to bring her attention to him. He slides his hands down her body to her sides, pulling her forward so she's leaning over him now, that tanned ass sticking out towards the camera as she's now made to do a rocking motion, rolling her hips forward to slide her snatch up his big dick, before moving back and in turn sending her pussy back towards the base of that shaft.

"MMMM... OH FUCK... MMMMM YESSSSS..." She hisses with sinful delight at this new pace and position, all too happy to do it as it still means she can stuff all that cock up into herself over and over again with a more steady and savouring pace, and one that the filming camera can clearly witness as we see that thick rod being taking in and out of her soaking wet love tunnel. "MMMM!! Big... UHHHHH!! American cock... MMMMM... Feels so good! AHHHHH!! Filling up my slutty... MMMMM... Russian pussy..." Those filthy words continue to pour out of her open, moaning mouth as she's fully embracing being recording fucking for a porn film as she once again looks back with a lusty stare at her own snatch, seeing the stunning sight of her working her damp twat up and down on a long and thick shaft with the kind of perfection that many a veteran skin flick starlet would struggle to maintain.

After filming her handling his cock like this for a couple more motions, the camera moves around the bed, getting a shot of those big breasts shaking from her body rocking back before focusing on her face, getting another saucy look as she gazes into the lens. "MMMM... I make sure to get my commission... MMMM... I do whatever it takes to seal this deal..." Lana states with a devilish smirk.

An edit in the film, and a few minutes later Lana is up on top of the bed, her face resting on the sheets and her tanned and thick ass sticking up into the air, her arms reaching back to hold onto her own legs with both those lower holes exposed for the camera to see, and in a sign of what's to come her asshole is shining along with the crack of her ass from lubricant that's been used during the "break". Stepping up over her to mount her, the "Client" she's been fucking to try and sell this property to lines up his similarly prepared cock with that last of her holes he's yet to experience, letting out a groan as he presses the crown against that tight entrance before he sinks down, enough to make her gasp out and rock forward as her ass gets invaded.

"MMMMM FUCK... AHHHHH... MMMMM... OOOOOOOOOH FUCK..." The WWE Diva lets out deep groans, closing her eyes as she feels her thick "Russian" ass getting pumped by this suitably fat American dick, his motion steady and slow as he allows them both to adjust to this new sensation, showing that he knows full well how to tap some fine ass like this as he plunges his dick in and out of her rear hole. "MMMM!! MMMM FUCK... FUCK!! Fuck my ass!! MMMMM... Use me... AHHHHH... Like a FUCKING WHORE!!" She gasps out the demand, managing to open her eyes and stare back as he soon establishing a proper, focused rhythm to work his dick in and out of her vice-like asshole, his hands on his thighs for support so he can slide his shaft downward into that back passage as he lowers his sturdy frame downward, before lifting back up so he can soon repeat the action.

From the groans this experienced stud is letting out, he's certainly loving the feeling of that tight booty all around his thick pole as he sends himself steadily down and up from her ass, and he's squatting and mounted position also allows the recording camera a clear view of this anal action going on as he plunges that shaft straight down into the backside of the busty blonde underneath him. In turn, her own shameless cries of erotic delight indicate that even without her snatch being stimulated right now she's loving being used like this, keeping herself perfectly in this face-down, ass-up position, allowing herself to gaze back and not just witness her booty taking all this dick into herself, but let that filming device capture the pleasure all over her stunning face as this butt-fucking continues on.

"OH FUCK... MMMMM SHIT!! OH FUCK!! MMMM!! More... AHHHHH!! FUCK ME MORE!!" She moans out, as even with the great amount of thick dick being slid in and out of her tight back passage it's still not enough for the now slutty beauty who was supposed to be trying to sell this house instead of whoring herself out in an attempt to do just that. She grits her teeth, another intense stare back at the stud plunging his American shaft into the stunning ass of the Ravishing Russian to further make her demands clear that she wants even more of this anal domination of her. "AHHHHH FUCK!! OH FUCK!! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" With the sounds of her loud yells, it's soon clear she's getting what she wants as he picks up the pace, adjusting his position back so he can grip her waist, now swinging his hips forcefully forward towards her booty, ramming his pole in deep before soon drawing back and repeating the motion to leave her squealing and moaning like a true cock-addicted slut.

"AHHHHH... MMMMM FUCK!! MMMMM..." That hunk above her grunts out with each inward and out motion he sends stiffly into that still snug back passage but his motion now unsurprisingly smooth considering how many steady, repeated thrusts she's taken into her rounded and tanned ass even before he turned things up a gear to pound into her as she's begged for. This increased level of pace might be making him sweat now as he groans out, but it's all for the benefit of this naughty to say the least scene, the camera getting in the whole sight of her backdoor getting deeply rammed as that fat and lengthy dick that's not just porn star-quality, bur more an equipped for giving her backside the kind of pounding it, and she, deserves.

"MMMMM... AHHHHH... AHHHH MMMM... OOOOOOOH MMMMM..." The curvy blonde is still holding herself with her booty raised right up so she can this pounding in and out of her tanned and thick butt cheeks, her pussy looking to be sexily moist even though she hasn't even been touching herself, keeping her hands gripping her legs so she can keep them and in turn her backside spread so she can get as much of that dick inside her than can fit. "UHHHHH!! MMMMMM!! My ass!! SO FULL!! MMMMM!! OOOOOOOOH Keep fucking my ass!!" She's still able to beg for more, looking far from the professional businesswoman she'd been at the start of this, now just a desperate, anal-loving, cock-drunk whore as she gasps for air and her sweat drips off her curvaceous frame to stain the sheets of the bed she's been getting fucked on as part of this indecent proposal with this potential property buyer who's ramming his cock into her stunning, tight ass.

Despite her cries showing she wasn't looking for a break in the action, she still sighs with some relief when he pulls his dick out from her backside, the camera getting a good look at that now gaping asshole of hers. The fun isn't quite over yet for her however as he shifts her over, now laying down onto the sheets and rather impressively considering the pounding she just took, she's got plenty of energy and strength in her to move herself, positioning herself over him with her back facing him. Gritting her teeth, she lowers her ass down onto his cock as he holds himself straight up for her as she eases downward with her legs spread for a squat, showing off her damp snatch in the process, and once lowered down enough she leans backward, her arms going back to arch herself off of both the bed and the hunk now underneath her.

"MMMM... OH YES... OH FUCK... So deep!! MMMM... Fucking my tight ass!!" She groans in joy as the stud she's been "convincing" starts to thrust his dick in and out of her asshole with a firm pace, his on her waist to help keep the sweating beauty in place as he once again taps that juicy backside, already putting enough force into the motion to make her rock back each time he sends that stiff rod up into her already well fucked backside. "AHHHHH... Don't... MMMMM!! Don't stop!! UHHHH!! Fuck that ass!! MMMMMM!! FUCK... FUCK ME!!" The Ravishing Russian continues to lustfully beg despite the fact she is getting all of that and then some as that pistoning American shaft swiftly and stiffly slams up into her tanned and rounded rear, the slam of his crotch meeting those cheeks being heard with every motion of his hips he sends towards her.

Making the most to say the least of this opportunity to deeply tap one of the finest asses in all of sports entertainment, this experienced stud underneath her keeps on pumping his big dick with speed and force into that juicy, built to be banged backside, grunting with every pump in and out of that still snug back passage of hers. Also like a true pro of the porn world, he's letting the action do all the talking, only grunts and groans being heard from the sweating hunk so the focus can be on how she's taking his dick so far up into her ass over and over again, along with all the sinful moans she's making that alone would be worth the price of this skin flick.

"AHHHHH... MMMMM!! OH... You're... MMMM!! You feel so good!! MMMMM FUCK!! Fucking my slutty... UHHHHH... Tight fucking ass!!" The horny WWE Diva moans out to state the obvious, her curvy body jolting back over him every time he sends all that fat man-meat deep up into her asshole, the motion making her big breasts erotically bounce in time with the rest of that tanned frame that now looks far more suited for this entertainment industry instead of pro wrestling. "UHHHHH!! MMMM... FUCK ME!! FUCK... FUCK MY ASS!! MMMMM YES YES YESSSSS..." She hisses her delight, her head tilting back as those moans pour out of her, the camera getting a clear, close up shot of her lower holes as the mighty, thick rod keeps on driving up into her booty from underneath before drawing back a few inches, only to repeat the motion, and the added treat of seeing her dripping wet snatch just above, showing just how turned on the beauty getting her ass fucked still is even without touching herself there.

As that stunning body rocks back and forth in response to every hard pump sent in and out of that now loosened up than before asshole, the beautiful sports entertainer and former model is showing off her own sexual ability to just be able to take this kind of anal pounding that would have rendered many a normal, red blooded woman a wreck long before this point of this wild, shameless ass hammering. Indeed, as her booty jiggles with every pump as the stud she's on top of sends his crotch slapping into those full cheeks, she's able to keep herself arched back in place, her large boobs bouncing away with every jolt back she does and a sinful lust in her eyes as she gives the camera recording every moment of the booty pumping the occasional stare to ensure this porno is extra memorable for those watching her getting fucking.

"UHHHHH... MMMMM FUCK... Get... Get off me babe! MMMM" The stud who has been expertly hammering that fantastic ass of hers suddenly grunts, no doubt the effects of keeping up such a deep and swift pace having its effect on him. Quickly reacting however she's soon lifting up from his dick with a groan, allowing the camera to get a good look at that well fucked asshole and her still dripping wet pussy.

Another edit in the skin flick, and now Lana is on her knees in front of the hunk who has had his big cock in all of her holes. Now though he's being made to groan as he thrusts that shaft up between her big, rounded tits as she presses them against his member to more than generously smother that rod with her mountains, his pumps more than forceful enough to make those boobs jiggle when she slides up between them even with her grasping her own chest to tightly sandwich that man-meat. From how deep his grunts are and the rather telling desperate way that shaft is being slid up and down between her tits shows that his peak is fast approaching, and the grin on her gorgeous face shows she's eager for it.

"Mmmmm... Your big American cock feels so good... Mmmmm! Fucking my dirty, big Russian titties..." She seductively purrs, staring with equal lust up at this stud who was left her a sweating but obviously satisfied mess after driving this long and thick rod of his into her mouth, her snatch, and her juicy ass with every moment having been documented in this red hot porn film, and it's getting quite a similarly steamy finish with some deep tit-fucking as that member pumps up and down into the cleavage she's created by pushing her breasts against and around his tool. "Mmmm... You going to cum for me, stud? Hmmmm? Going to spray my big, whore tits with all your cum?" She dares him, licking her lips with a hunger for that load as she all to eagerly lets him use another desirable part of him for his own pleasure as he sends his shaft thrusting smoothly and quickly in between her breasts, the feeling even making her groan but not surprisingly his deep moans are far louder than even the slap of his crotch hitting the bottom of her tits when he pumps into her.

She doesn't have to wait too much longer for it in fact, as Lana gasps when the first big spurt of his jizz fires out of his cock, hitting up onto the bottom of her chin and up her neck before he soon pulls out, gripping and stroking his cock and quick to react like she's a pro porn starlet she keeps her tits pushed up and together for him as an unmissable target. No surprise that he takes the offer, jerking his load out onto her breasts as he sends the warm, thick shots of jizz down onto both of her boobs, some landing down into her cleavage but the majority leaving a sexy glaze over her chest, making her groan with a sexy smirk as she watches her pump away, finally flicking the last drops down onto her tits.

Letting go of his spent rod, he steps back and out of shot with his job more than accomplished, leaving the filming camera to get in close, getting a shot of those now cum-covered tits before the Ravishing Russian uses her hands to rub all that creamy American cum over her breasts to really coat them, making herself dirtily groan in the process.

"Mmmm... The only thing I love more than sealing a deal? Is getting FUCKED by a big... American... Cock..." Lana states, smirking again she looks to the camera with another lusty glare, and it's on this smoking hot sight that the camera focuses on for a long moment before the pornography film starts fading out, and comes to an end.

* * *

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers
12