Porn Wrestling Federation Vol. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm... You like that Sir?" She teases, raising an eyebrow seductively as she pumps his still rock hard cock with her fleshy mounds, groaning a little herself from the sensation of rubbing her more than ample breasts against and over this big cock that's just a perfect size and fit for stuffing full her snatch as it is for fitting between her round, enhanced breasts. "Mmmm... Like my big, fucking fake tits making your fat fucking cock feel so good?" She adds, playing the part of a slutty "student" all too easily, still clad in sexy knee-high socks and her footwear so the rest of her stunning body is on wonderful display as she works over this lengthy member with quick and steady pumps provided by her breasts that even jiggle away in her grip with every upward or swiftly back down motion she delivers against his dick.

Letting out another groan herself, but far from as loud as the cries the stud she's giving this tit-fuck to currently is, she tilts her head downward for a moment, allowing her to spit down onto the crown of his tool when it next pops up out of her pushed together cleavage, a little extra lubrication that's soon worked around that cock and her tits as she brings those mountains right up to make his shaft vanish deep between them. Gritting her teeth again with desire in her eyes, she sharply bounces her tits up and down against his dick, making sure her hands and arms are positioned so they don't obscure the shot being filmed to document this steamy breast-play action, all in all making it look more like she's a long time porn film starlet than the sports entertainer she actually is.

"Mmmmm... I can't wait to take all your fucking hot cum all over this big fake tits..." She sinfully states, changing tactics as she goes from pumping his cock to grinding her boobs against his manhood, squeezing and rubbing her breasts against and around the shaft but keeping him somewhat in place so the head remains out in view from between her deep cleavage. "Not before... Mmmmm... I fucking really earn that A..." She adds with another naughty smirk, before once again tilting her head downward in order to spit onto his bell-end, following up soon after with another quick round of pumps from those fake tits to fully work over every inch of his cock that remains still at a mouth watering rock hard state.

Releasing his shaft from between those mounds, she shifts back in order to stand up, and her co-star is already on the move ready for the next "scene" of this already flaming hot skin-flick as he moves to climb up onto the "Teacher's" desk, laying on his back with that big, long cock standing proudly pointing up at the ceiling of the "classroom" they've been fucking in. He's soon joined by that sinful "student" as she moves up not just onto the top of the furniture, but to mount him as well as she swings a leg over, positioning herself above that cock and as she starts lowering herself down, he makes sure to guide his cock into that awaiting snatch with fingers gripping the base.

"MMMM!! Oh... Oh fuck YES!! MMMMM..." Nikki groans out, almost teasing herself by how slowly she moves down onto the stud she's already now become very familiar with over the course of this filming. After her pussy touches his crotch, she takes another moment to enjoy the feeling of being filled up once again by his fat cock, grinding her snatch downward against him to make them both groan out and now taking a turn to tease him a little as she leans forward, resting her hands on his muscular chest. Shifting back, she brushes her long dark hair back behind her, and gets to work on his member, lifting herself upward enough so she can drop down with hard slap as her stunning body connects with his equally desirable frame, soon repeating the action again, and again, and soon enough rather effortlessly establishing the rhythm to properly service his cock with.

"MMMMM FUCK!! Oh shit!! OH FUCK!! MMMMMM!!" The busty beauty loudly moans out, eyes closing as she bounces swiftly away on the studly "Teacher" underneath her, taking his fat pole up into then smoothly back out of her soaking wet yet still very needy snatch but expertly never letting his prick completely leave her snatch, allowing her to keep on dropping straight down against him. "UHHHHH... AHHHHH FUCK!! I... UHHHHH!! I fucking love detention now!! MMMMM!!" The whorish "student" cries out in desire, her huge tits once again bouncing away as her body forcefully works against the big shaft she's mounted on top of, her sudden and firm riding impressive considering not just how long this entire sexual encounter has been going on for, but how much energy she's been using up if the layer of noticeable sweat covering her stunning frame is any indication.

"AHHHHH... MMMMM FUCK!! UHHHH... Gonna... MMMMM... Gonna earn that fucking A... MMMM!!" The former WWE Divas Champion continues playing her part in this porno, showing impressive control despite how wildly she appears to be fucking the cock of her hung co-star who has the best seat, make that desk, in the house as he lays back and watches her do all the work with bounce after smooth, swift and stiff bounce up and down on his fat rod. "MMMMM FUCK!! I'm gonna earn it... AHHHHH... So fucking hard!!" She vows before she grits her teeth, the moans being released by herself and the man she's impaled on top of mixing with the sharp slap of skin meeting sweat-coated skin ringing out every time she drops that stunning body right down onto him, taking his cock up into her dripping twat balls deep in the process.

The footage switches to a new camera angle - the reverse view to capture her nicely thick and rounded backside raising and lowering sharply as we see her snatch working over that same big cock which vanishes up into as her booty drops quickly downward with a sexy jiggle before soon raising up just to repeat the motion. Knowing where the recording camera is now, the woman delivering this clearly well practised riding motion looks back over her shoulder with a toss of the hair, watching her own ass work up and down and showing off the moaning look of shameless joy across her sweat-covered face.

The female WWE Superstar and reality TV star pauses her riding for a moment, coming to a full top briefly but soon making sure both she and her just as sexually talented co-star have reason to moan when she rocks her shapely hips back and forth, grinding that wet snatch downward against his crotch so they both enjoy the feeling of all his inches being held up inside her still pleasurably snug love passage. However it isn't too long at all before she's back at it again like a good horny "student" should be, lifting herself up and dropping back down again and again, her rear cheeks shaking from the sharp impact of meeting his body when she lets gravity do the work as she stuffs all that cook greedily up into herself and loudly moaning out with every bounce she uses.

"AHHHH!! OH FUCK!! FUCK!! MMMMM!! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" She moans out as the footage switches again to the "front" view, seeing the beautiful Bella Twin squeezing her own fake tits while she works herself up and down on the cock she's now all too familiar with since the start of this porn film recording, that wet pussy still nicely tight to grip that fat rod as she slides herself along his stiffness with bounce after horny and needy even after all this time bounce. "MMMMM... You gonna cum soon huh? Gonna... UHHHH!! Gonna cum??" Feeling him beginning to pulse within her snatch, knowing his limit is reaching, she brings her riding to a sudden stop, helped off by him with an urgency to silently answer that question as she soon climbs off from the mounted position all the way down to the floor.

"Mmmmm... Fucking do it, you fucking stud..." She demands, staring up as her co-star grips his cock, starting to rapidly stroke himself off and aiming downward at her. "Cover these fucking fake tits!! Fucking cover me!!" She adds, offering up a major target in the form of her own, large breasts as she cups them from underneath, squeezing them together to form some deep, sexy cleavage while her eyes lock onto his shaft as he strokes away with an almost desperate need for a release.

To her grinning approval, Nikki Bella soon gets that as he lets out a deep groan, the first blast of spunk hitting across her neckline and above the collarbone for a naughty "pearl necklace" that already starts to drip down her sweat-covered skin before the second load arrives. It soon does though, aimed rather more on target so to speak as it splashes across the top of her right tit, the trail end seeping downward into the valley she's created but soon joined by the next shot that shits across the upper corners and front to really go into the cleavage. As he pumps away and moans, he makes sure to give both breasts a generous dose and in turn give her a very impressive amount of jizz that would be perhaps expected from a couple of men instead of one single stud who even now is making her groan just from the feeling of his seed landing onto her huge, fake tits.

"Mmmmm... I should give you detention for making such a mess in class..." Nikki says with a sexy smirk, looking up as he pumps out the final drops of his load onto her tits before stepping back and out of shot. That leaves her to put on a sexy show, letting go of her boobs with a bounce to show off all the cum across her chest before she uses her hands to grab them again, squeezing her breasts against each other to rub and toy with them, making herself moan from the action as she further rubs that spunk around her titties.

"So... How about same time, next week? I think I can earn another A for that test coming up..." Bella says, a glance to the side towards her "Teacher" before back to the camera, giving it a smirk and a seductive gaze as she uses her hands to slide the spunk more across her fake chest for a last visual treat to cap off this skin-flick, before the film fades out to black, drawing another fine Porn Wrestling Federation production to a close.

* * *

12