Porsche on Parade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young man tried to quickly clean up the mess while trying not to stare. He was a lot more successful at the former than the latter. Porsche sat waiting, listening to the radio. She could get excited and start yelling, or demand free drinks. But that isn't what her life is about. He didn't do it on purpose, and after everything is cleaned up, no harm had been done. It just cost her a few extra minutes. Porsche is certain his coworkers will tease him thoroughly, she didn't need to add to his misery.

A moment later the young man produced two fresh drinks and another apology. "I'm sorry for making a mess." He nervously smiled.

Accepting the cups, "Accidents happen." She reassured him, placing the cups in different spots. "Thank you."

Porsche then set out into traffic again. It wasn't long before she found Izabel's apartment building. A tall dark-haired Latin woman waved. She had selected a simple summer dress and sandals outfit that would be easy to get in and out of as needed. The loose fitting dress did not do her figure much justice, but it didn't really take anything away either.

Pulling to a stop with a casual smile on her lips, Porsche put the car into park. Izabel's beautiful tea brown eyes opened wide. "Oh my god." She laughed. "You're not wearing anything?" She then glanced around to see if there was anyone close enough to hear her, or even worse, see what Porsche had decided not to wear.

"I said I put on a sexy outfit for you." Porsche grinned trying to smooth past Izabel's initial shock with humor.

Six dates in and their relationship hasn't evolved into Sapphic debauchery yet. Porsche wasn't in a hurry, it's even possible that it never will, but this would be the first time Izabel has seen her completely naked. Porsche hadn't thought about that until just now.

"I wasn't expecting you... I thought you'd put on something that would be easy to take off." Izabel tried to quickly explain her surprise.

"Like the outfits I usually wear on a date?" Porsche joked. She had never been a fan of complicated to wear clothing.

Izabel's cheeks turned red. "Like a date night outfit, yes."

Porsche stowed her purse in the back seat with a laugh, Izabel deposited her purse there as well as she climbed into the car.

Izabel leaned over the center console and offered her lips. Porsche took them in a way only a lover can. It was much more than Izabel had expected, her red cheeks and coy smile said as much as she settled back into her own seat. Porsche couldn't decide whether Izabel's reaction was because she had gone too far, or if it was something else entirely.

"Did you bring anything to wear afterwards?" Izabel asked as she fumbled with her seat belt. She wanted to look in Porsche's direction, but at the same time it was a bit too uncomfortable.

"Naked, day." Porsche grinned, causally resting one hand on the steering wheel. "Not, naked here and there throughout the day."

Izabel laughed. "Did not see this coming." She admitted.

"You were planning on walking in the parade naked?" Porsche teased as she handed over one of the iced coffees.

"Sort of, I didn't think you would. Then I wouldn't either so you wouldn't feel so embarrassed." Izabel explained.

"I don't embarrass easily." Porsche laughed the idea off noting that Izabel had the situation backwards.

"I can't believe you drove over here like that." Izabel settled into her seat as Porsche got the car moving again.

"I stopped for gas and coffee on the way, too." Porsche added.

"All of that, naked?" Izabel nervously laughed. "Wow." What exactly had she gotten herself into?

Porsche turned up her palms with a shrug like Izabel was making a bigger deal out of the situation than it was, which wasn't true. People don't ordinarily do those sorts of things, so in that regard, Izabel's surprise is completely appropriate.

Porsche headed down town to one of the largest parks in the city. The planned route for the parade will follow a path that wanders around the outside of the park like a giant ring. Vendors had set up inside of the park for those that came early, or plan to stay later. There is a concert planned for later in the afternoon.

"When did you plan on getting naked?" Porsche asked as she turned onto the street from the parking lot.

"I don't know, at the park?" Izabel asked. "But now..."

"If you want to take your clothes off, you can be naked in my car. I don't care." Porsche commented. It was half serious and half teasing. She didn't think Izabel would actually bare it all given her reaction so far and what she had said about her expectations. Rolling through a stop sign, she made a left onto a wide one way heading into the down town area.

"Is that even legal? I thought they had to get special permission to do the parade?" Izabel weighed he situation.

"The parade, yes. But people can be naked any time." Porsche commented. "Even in the public parks." She added casually.

Shifting in her seat. "All of this was a joke to start with..." Izabel admitted. "I didn't even think you'd want to go to the event." She laughed.

"Well then, I guess the joke is on you." Porsche grinned.

"I guess so." Izabel glanced around, a thought occurred to her. "Can people see you?"

"Yes." Porsche answered with a chuckle.

Izabel turned her attention in Porsche's direction. Thinking about it, her answer makes perfect sense. The car sits low, the windows are down and so is the top. There really isn't much left to hide behind. "I don't know how you can sit there like it's no big deal."

"If you don't want to, you don't have to take your clothes off." Porsche gave her an out.

"That wouldn't be fair of me. I suggested this, and then chicken out." Izabel sighed. "Fair is fair." She hesitated, and then started wiggling, Izabel freed her dress from under her and worked it up and over her head.

The car is still moving, air moved over and around the car so that there is a sheltered pocket inside of the car. Once Izabel reached over her head the wind passing over the car caught her dress and pulled it out of her hands. The fabric floating through the air behind the car. Landing in the middle of the lane just in front of another car.

Izabel turned around in the seat. "My dress!"

Letting off the gas, the car began to coast. "Was there anything in a pocket?" Porsche asked glancing over at the long and lean woman with a more straight up and down body. Smooth and firm with a nice handful up top. Tan, with faint lines where her two-piece swim suit had been. At half a foot shorter than Porsche, Izabel is still considered tall for a woman, with a petite frame and thinner body all around.

"No, but now I have nothing to put on." Izabel searched Porsche to see if she would turn around to retrieve her dress.

A smile pulled across Porsche's lips. "Looks like we are now both in the same, car." She laughed at the bad pun.

"It's right back there, we can turn around and get it." Izabel argued.

"Would you want to wear it after it's been laying in the street?" Porsche reasoned. "A dirty dress?"

"It would be better than nothing at all." Izabel argued.

"Would it really be better than nothing at all?" Porsche slowed the car. "I'll turn around if you really want me to, but I think you're missing out on an opportunity."

"What opportunity?" Izabel asked, mostly confused about why Porsche is even debating the issue.

"Having a dress handy is an easy excuse to put it back on. But now you don't have any clothes, so you have to parade around naked." Porsche reasoned. "If you have the dress, you can chicken out any time."

"What if the police tell us we have to put something on..."

"They can't." Porsche slapped down the idea. She wasn't sure if it was true, but Izabel wouldn't know either.

Izabel glanced over her shoulder, then back at Porsche. She settled back into her seat. "I can't believe what I got myself into."

Porsche laughed as she accelerated the car back up to the speed limit. "You'll have so much fun you won't even care."

Parking is tough to find down town on a normal day. When there are events, finding a free parking spot often means walking a few blocks to get where you really want to go. The lots at the park filled hours ago, event without an event going on. Street side parking is roll of the dice most days, away. Add in all the extra people looking for a place to park on a day like today and it's not really worth the effort to drive in circles. Porsche had to admit that it's kind of fun to watch Izabel's reactions. She's busy watching to see if anyone around her reacts to her naked body, hiding behind the door or dash as people walk by or drive right beside the car. Traffic is constant, and there are people walking all over the place. Anyone could turn and glance at the bright pink car at any moment, but no one really paid any attention.

Porsche pulled into a towering parkade and selected a spot. Putting the top back up, she locked the car up. Izabel kept glancing around like she expected to get into some kind of trouble at any minute.

"Did you put sun screen on?" Porsche asked.

"Sunscreen?" Izabel shook her head. "I didn't even think about it.

"I have some." Porsche set her back on the wing on the back of her car and opened it, pulling out a bottle. "This is the really good stuff, coconut moisturizer, water and sweat proof and certified to actually work. You can't trust the cheap stuff."

"I've gotten burned by the drug store stuff before." Izabel agreed. Porsche squeezed some in the palm of her hand and then handed the bottle over to Izabel. She took the bottle and squeezed some into her hand and started wiping it onto her arms. Porsche tuned and started rubbing it into Izabel's back.

"Oh, thanks." Izabel giggled.

"Don't want you miss a spot." Porsche spread it over the back of her neck, her fingers snaking up around the sides of her neck and over her shoulders. She then worked her way down Izabel's back, running her hands up under her arms and down her sides. Over her rear end, her thumbs sliding down the crack of Izabel's ass.

"Whoa." Izabel laughed as he back stiffened. "I've never been sun burned there before."

Porsche laughed. "Walking around naked is a bit different than just laying out. You have to get the bits that don't normally see the light of day really well or you're asking for a sunburn in a really uncomfortable place."

"I can imagine." Izabel finished covering the rest of her body as Porsche started covering herself. Izabel then started on Porsche's back and shoulders. Working her way down.

Porsche had bent over with straight legs to work oil into the ankles and the tops of her feet. Putting her pussy and pucker on display. Her lower lips engorged, pink inner lips teasingly peeking out from between them. A heart shaped setting with a pink diamond hung from a short gold chain attached to a matching ring through her clit hood gently swayed back and forth with Porsche's movements. Each swing sending a little tingle up through her body. The chains and pink diamond hearts on her nipples doing the same.

Izabel hesitated, but then decided to just do it. She ran her fingers down between Porsche's cheeks as well, returning the favor. After slipping her arms through the straps of her purse back pack, she offered a hand to Izabel.

"Are you sure we can't park any closer?" She asked thinking about the ten blocks of shopping district between the parkade and the park. Putting on tanning oil provided a nice distraction from what they were about to do, but its getting harder not to face the fact that they are about to walk out onto a public sidewalk, naked, in a busy shopping district. Izabel is more than a little nervous.

"You were in the car with me. We didn't pass on any opportunities to park closer." Porsche laughed, holding out her hand. "You can do this."

Izabel stepped over to where Porsche stood and took her hand. "This is completely nuts." She laughed.

"This is just the parking lot." Porsche laughed. Then, she started off on one foot tugging Izabel along with her. Izabel had worn flat sandals and Porsche had chosen a pair of wedge sandals, adding to the differences in their height now at close to a whole foot.

They decided to take the elevator down from the fifth level to the ground level. The doors opened to a man in a causal suit standing in the back. It took him a second to register the fact that the two women standing in front of him are in fact completely naked. Once it had, he started to reach for the door button but Porsche blocked the door sensor and stepped on anyway.

A deep uncomfortable frown pulled over his face as he stared at the ceiling. The elevator stopped twice more to pick up people. One couple didn't say anything, while a group of girls started laughing and joking. The group of girls took the lead when the doors opened, Porsche and Izabel followed. A cluster of people waited at the bottom, all of them surprised by the site of two naked young woman stepping out of the elevator.

Porsche ignored them, Izabel half hid herself in Porsche's shadow as they headed for the public side walk along the driveway they had used to enter the car park. Cars rolled by, there are people walking from shop to shop.

"God, I don't know about this. Did you see the looks on those people's faces?" Izabel expressed her trepidations as she glanced over her shoulder.

"I didn't notice anything." Porsche dismissed them. She had seen the looks on their faces, but that was their problem, not her's. She had grown comfortable in her own skin, there is little she can do about their shame and embarrassment. Izabel on the on the other hand looked like her confidence needed to be propped up again.

Pulling Izabel out into the open. "Izabel. My father used to tell me all the time that confidence is not about what other people think about you, or what you're doing. It's about being you and doing the things you want to do, and not worrying about what other people think." Porsche explained. "We can walk down this street and worry about what every single person we go by might be thinking, but there is a good chance that we'll have it all wrong and end up turning ourselves into nervous wrecks for no good reason. Or, we can just enjoy a stroll through the shopping district."

As a side note, Porsche's father isn't a huge fan of her life style choices. At the same time, he'll never know how much he influenced them through his advice.

"You make it sound so easy." Izabel countered as she nervously glanced around.

Porsche shrugged. "It really is that simple." A very overstated simplification.

It took years for Porsche to get comfortable enough with her own body, many adventures testing the limits of her own embarrassment to get to the point where she is now.

While Porsche acted like there is no difference to her between walking through a crowd naked and fully clothed, it isn't exactly true. She still felt the thrill of doing something most people consider to be taboo, the result is usually a smile resting on her lips. She also still felt the excitement of watching other people react to what she's doing, usually manifesting as a tingle between her legs. Porsche had also discovered the power behind being able to do what others couldn't, that bred confidence. That confidence creates an illusion that to her there is little difference.

Izabel glanced around again. "There are a lot of people around."

"There are going to be even more in the park." Porsche countered, "Some of them will be just as naked as you are. We'll blend in there."

Porsche also remembered how hard it had been to take her first steps. In hind sight, she wished she had just torn the band aid off rather than picking at the edges. Shame and embarrassment really do not have to be a thing in anyone's life, that was a hard-learned lesson. If Izabel can find enough courage, Porsche is going to help her tear the band aid off of her body shame and release the bindings from her exhibitionist side. She looked forward to having someone to share this with, because everyone else thinks she nuts.

After taking a deep breath, Izabel let it out. Her nerves settled a bit but not as much as she was hoping. "I can't believe I'm doing this." Izabel sing-songed as she started walking.

"Nice and causal. Just relax, this is going to a lot of fun." Porsche reminded her as she set a slower more casual pace rather than power walking pace Izabel had set. "We have plenty of time before the parade starts." Porsche then advised. "The key is to relax, if you're comfortable then other people are less likely to react to what you're doing."

Holding hands, Izabel was forced to slow down.

Tall buildings line two lane streets with parking on either side. Wide sidewalks with tree planters and park benches, brick accents. The shops on street level have classic glass store fronts displaying the types of merchandise available inside. There are stairways that lead down to basement shops and bars, side doors that lead to second story offices and businesses. Many of the buildings have apartments or offices above.

Cars rolled by in a steady stream, there are people walking along and siting on benches resting. Street vendors set up on wide open corners. Sidewalk cafés on early every block promising a variety of treats.

A wave of realization washed down the side walk ahead of them, and trailed in the distance behind. Not everyone noticed. Mostly, they encountered appreciative smiles, comments and laughter. A number of people decided to get out their phones and take pictures.

Porsche felt their eyes on her body, drinking her in. A blonde amazon, smooth and firm causally walking down the sidewalk. Hardening he nipples, making her wet. The weighted diamond set hearts hanging from her nipples and clip swinging and bouncing, sending tingles into her core.

Izabel held onto Porsche's hand tightly, walking and smiling. Hiding behind her coffee cup every time she noticed someone trying to take a picture or a video. Several people tried to intercept them, but Porsche kept them at bay by telling them that they were just out for a walk. A man had been concerned, wondering if someone had taken their clothes. It was a silly question, reflecting more about him than anything about the two girls. But it was enough to spark some concern and Porsche had fight back with her sense of humor.

It wasn't until they arrived at the park that they realized why everyone seemed so oblivious as to what was going on. Every radio station in the area had been making wise cracks about National Naked Day since the first morning shows hit the air waves. But still, most people didn't even process what it meant, or expect to cross paths with any naked people. But there was more to it than that, there was something else missing. A lot of naked people, vendors, sponsors. The two women found none of these things. As it turned out, Izabel had gotten the event date wrong.

"Oh my god, I feel so stupid right now." Izabel covered her beat red face with both hands and her coffee cup.

Porsche tried to comfort her. "It's an easy mistake to make."

National Naked Day is July 14th every year. This year, it fell on a Friday. Porsche noted that the festivities in the park had been pushed back a day, to Saturday, according to the festivities website. Porsche sympathized with her new love interest, she had confused the dates.

"We have two choices." Porsche began. "We can turn around and walk back to the car..."

"Ten blocks, back to the car." Izabel sighed. "Naked." Her nerves had hit a new high. Not only is she embarrassed about the mistake she had made but it also added to her embarrassment about being naked in an open public place.

"Or." Porsche laughed lightly, "Since we're already here we can take some time to enjoy a much less crowded park."