Porsche on Parade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Much less isn't saying a whole lot. The park is huge, and popular, with a variety of things to see and do. From a small zoo to a fishing and paddle boating lake. Walking paths, fountains and art installations and memorials. Everything from yoga classes on the open lawns to local bands playing at the amphitheater. It's a social gathering place.

"You can't be serious." Izabel stared at Porsche. "We're naked, and there are a lot of people around." She noted a couple watching them from a park bench. A bicyclist almost ran into a lamp. A jogger took a deep interest in the sidewalk all of the sudden.

Porsche drank in the attention. She noticed how everyone seemed to notice them standing out in the open. From their perspective, they must look like two naked women having a conversation about anything.

"Perfectly serious." Porsche smiled. "When was the last time you just hung out at a park, any park?" She argued.

Izabel blinked a couple of times as she tried to come up with an answer. "In high school, with all of my clothes on." She yell-whispered.

"Why not hang out for a little bit?" Porsche asked with a causal shrug. "It's something you haven't had a chance to do in a while." She tried to steer Izabel away from the idea that she's naked. What they are doing is otherwise perfectly normal if it wasn't for that one idea.

"Do you see all the people staring at us?" Izabel argued.

Porsche turned up her palms. "You're an amazingly beautiful woman and you have the confidence to publicly show it off. I'm sure their jealous of you."

"No, I don't." Izabel danced around trying to figure out what to do with herself. Trying to figure out how to cover herself. She folded her arms around her chest and tried to put her back to the wide walking path that circled around the outside of the park. The walk had been marked with lanes because it's popular with walkers, joggers and bicyclist.

"You just walked ten blocks with everyone looking at you." Porsche countered. "You didn't seem to mind that."

Izabel took deep breath and let it out in an effort to calm herself.

"Think about all the stories you'll be able to tell." Porsche coxed.

"Who am I going to tell stories about being naked in a park? It sounds more like a nightmare everyone has." Izabel countered.

Once you've actually been naked at work or school, they're not really nightmares anymore. Porsche mentally added a couple of lessons to her plan.

"Friends, lovers. Write a book about it." Porsche joked. "This is something not everyone can do, and those that can, there are even fewer that ever will. People talk about being adventurous, but how many people actually go out and have an adventure?" She argued.

"I'm pretty sure their talking about backpacking through Europe." Izabel countered.

"You've already come this far." Porsche coxed some more.

"What if I really want to go back?" Izabel challenged.

"Then, we'll turn around and go back." Porsche then added. "Other than the car, what is the difference between walking down a public sidewalk and walking through a public park?" She reasoned.

"You really want to do this?" Izabel started to cave.

The band aid tore back a little more.

"Why not?" Porsche shrugged as if the idea of walking around a popular public park naked wasn't a big deal. As if it was something people do all the time, even though it's unlikely. It may be a thing to do in some of the lesser used parks where naked people can avoid clothed people for the most part. But what they're doing is something truly bold.

Porsche can fell it in her core, she can feel herself slowly building up towards a release. At some point, she'll have to do something about it. Izabel may not be ready for public masturbation or sex yet, Porsche realized that she may have to be extra sneaky about it.

"So help me god if I get arrested..." Izabel whispered as she reached out and took Porsche's hand.

"I'll bail you out." Porsche offered as she lead Izabel down the walking path. Her accessories swinging and bouncing, adding to the sensation building in her core.

Shade trees line the paths cooling the breeze as it wafts through channels. Gusts have grown stronger and even the steady breeze has picked up. Clouds started to build in the sky, getting darker and angrier looking. The temperature is still rising, pressing through the middle nineties with the humidity not far behind. Sweat coated their skin, the breeze blew it away cooling their naked bodies as nature had intended.

The complete circuit around the park is exactly 5k, according to a sign they had found. There were plenty of places to stop and rest. At one point the girls selected a bench, sat and talked for a bit. Chatting about whatever topic chained onto the end of the last. Turned towards each other, tuning out everyone else. Izabel relaxed, even when someone made a point about their nudity, she passed it off with casual comments and light jokes. Her confidence building as the sun moved across the sky.

Venturing deeper into the park, they found a square with a large fountain in the middle. It was a simple design with several jets spraying water in arches, splashing onto flat stones gathering in a large pool.

Porsche sat down on the edge of the fountain on a wide lip and crossed her legs. Izabel selected a spot right next to her. An older couple on a bench nearby pretended not to notice them.

"I'm trying to figure out how a person gets to a point were something like this is normal." Izabel asked, fascinated by Porsche's stories about her childhood adventures.

"I think it's always been in my DNA." Porsche joked. "I was always that kid that mom couldn't keep in her clothes. I would retire to my room and start taking layers off until eventually I was playing with my toys, naked. The door open, anyone could have walked in. I didn't care." Porsche shrugged. "My parents worried about it when I went to school, they thought it would lead to me having lots of sex with everyone, but that isn't how it works." She explained. "It was actually the opposite." Porsche laughed. "While other girls spent all their energy comparing themselves to everyone else, I was comfortable in my own skin. I didn't need boys to help me build self-confidence." Porsche glanced in Izabel's direction and smiled. "Or girls."

"You knew that you liked girls in high school?" Izabel asked, curious.

"Knew might be too strong of a word." Porsche admitted. "There were a few girls that I felt attracted to in the same sort of way that I felt towards some of the boys. I kind of knew there was something there, but it wasn't until I got into college that I actually tried having a relationship with another woman."

"What about you?" Porsche asked. Izabel turned up a palm. "This is all pretty new to me." She admitted. "Thank you for taking things slowly."

Porsche laced her fingers through Izabel's and let their hands rest on Izabel's thigh. She wanted to put into words how hard it is to keep waiting, but small steps forward still carry the relationship forwards. Not everything needs to be rushed into, sometimes things are better if taken slowly. Teasing, savoring.

"Your parents just let you walk around the house naked?" Izabel circled back around.

Laughing. "Oh no, not at all." Porsche waved a hand through the air. "It was a constant arguing point. I'd get caught skinny dipping or sun bathing. I didn't think anyone was home so I'd just walk down to the kitchen to get an apple and get caught naked raiding the fridge. We probably argued about my not wanting wear clothes as much as normal families argue about what their daughters put on." Porsche laughed.

Izabel shook her head. "I don't think I was ever naked any longer than it took to bathe and get dressed growing up." She commented. "I certainly did not walk around in public places, naked." She laughed.

"Life takes us all to strange places sometimes." Porsche admitted. "I didn't walk around naked in public for a long time. At home, then the back yard. Taking a hike in the forest behind the house. Driving home naked. Driving places and getting dressed in the parking lot. Walking around places after hours when there shouldn't have been anyone. Then taking a stroll through a park or down a street. I worked up to grabbing a cart and going grocery shopping."

"Grocery shopping?" Izabel repeated wide eyed.

"I have to eat." Porsche laughed.

"But couldn't you just put a dress on for that?"

"Yes, I can. But if I don't have to, or don't want to?" Porsche commented. "I only did that a couple of times at a small mom and pop store were the owners didn't care."

"But still, that is not a place I would think, there might be a naked person in the grocery store stocking up on bananas." Izabel commented.

Leaning over, Porsche scooped some water with one hand and tossed it at Izabel. Turning away, Izabel stood up and returned fire with a hand full of water of her own. The splashing escalated until both women kicked off their shoes and stepped over the edge of the fountain to splash water back and forth, soaking each other head to toe. Laughing and making a scene.

After a few minutes, they climbed out of the water and put their shoes back on, having cooled down a bit more. Porsche made sure to keep her modesty in mind and knelt to hook the buckle around her ankle. Flashing Izabel is one thing, random people is another. Especially with people taking pictures and videos.

"I saw a hot dog vendor." Porsche suggested. If too many people gather to watch them, it'll draw attention from of the police officer that patrols the area. While he may not be able to arrest them for anything, he might just make them leave.

Izabel patted her stomach, "I could use some lunch."

"Awesome." Porsche answered with a smile.

Some of the watchers followed as they proceeded hand in hand to a vendor cart parked by a shelter. An African man with a big grin saw them approaching. "How about a fresh hot wiener?" He offered.

Porsche smiled. He couldn't have poorly chosen his words any better. "I'll take a foot long with mustard." She ordered. "And a drink."

"One yellow painted foot long coming right up." He commented, his hands already in motion. "Spicy or regular mustard?"

"Spicy." Porsche answered trying not to laugh. She had sex on the brain, her body teased to the point of oversensitivity.

Izabel decided on her order. "A foot long with relish and a drink."

"One foot long coming right up, stick it right here in a nice hot buns." The vendor grinned as he pulled out a fresh bun.

Porsche let a smile pull across her lips even as she tried to contain a laugh. He handed the hotdog over to Izabel and then Porsche paid.

Izabel selected a nearby bench and sat down. Young men over by the pavilion noticed and gawked in the distance. Several people from the fountain square had set up to film them eating as well. Izabel did her best to ignore them.

Sitting down next to Izabel, Porsche crossed her legs and bit into her hot dog. A gust of wind kicked up, tossing her hair. Izabel giggled and tucked her hair over her shoulder so that it wouldn't blow into Porsche's face.

A couple of uniformed officers with an electric cart slowed to a stop. "Hello ladies." A grey-haired man with a thick mustache greeted. His younger partner waved from the passenger seat.

"Hi." Porsche managed around a mouth full of hot dog.

"How's your day going?" He asked.

"It's a little warm but other than that its' been great so far." Porsche answered as she washed a bite down.

"And how about you?" He turned to Izabel.

"I'm enjoying the park, thanks." Izabel smiled, trying not to spill the messy relish covered hotdog that took two hands to wrangle.

The officer nodded and climbed out of the seat and onto his feet. "I don't think I've seen the two of you here before." He commented as she stretched his legs by closing the distance between the cart and the two women.

Porsche was fairly certain he'd remember if he had seen her before, she tends to leave a strong impression with people, especially in her current outfit. "No, we haven't come here before, but it seems like a very nice place to spend an afternoon." Porsche commented waiting for the other shoe to drop.

With the arrival of the police officers word spread and spectators gathered. A man on a bicycle came to a stop to watch. People that may have walked by stopped as well. Porsche is certain that their all waiting to see if the two naked women get arrested. It's the sort of grey-area officers like to take advantage. Disorderly conduct and public nuisance laws are very loosely worded. Some officers will try to goad people. This sort of situation can snow ball in their favor.

"You're certainly welcome anytime." He waved a hand through the air, "I'm not sure if you've gotten that far around the park yet or not, but please keep in mind that the northeast corner is more family friendly area."

"I did not know that. Thank you." Porsche offered a smile.

"Might want to keep in mind that the fountains are not splash pools." He glanced back and forth.

"Awe, but hey look so inviting on a day like today." Porsche decided to push her luck a bit. Someone had complained, the officers had arrived too late to catch them in the act, but it's pretty obvious who had been playing in the fountain. How many naked women are running around the park? With wet hair?

He nodded some more, trying to remain professional. "Alright, if you need anything don't hesitate to flag us down or call a report in, we're here to make sure everyone enjoys their visit to the park." He commented and then turned back to his electric cart.

"Thank you, have a nice day. Stay cool." Porsche waved to the officers.

The officers continued to roll down the walking path chatting with each other.

"Oh my god, I thought we were going to get arrested." Izabel stared at Porsche in complete disbelief.

"Everyone watching us probably thought the same thing." Porsche smiled and waved. "I'm glad everyone is disappointed."

Izabel turned her face away. "Are people always like this?" She asked.

"Their curious." Porsche answered. "At least half of them are hoping that we'll start making out." Unfortunately, it wasn't a joke. There are far too many videos on the internet to rule that out.

Izabel almost dropped her hotdog.

Porsche started laughing so hard she had to put her own down.

"Now I think I understand how the animals in a zoo feel." Izabel laughed and then tried to take a bite of her hotdog. A glob of relish fell off, bounced off her boob, slid down her belly and landed in her crotch.

Porsche noticed the relish. If they were not sitting in the middle of a public park she'd offer to clean that up for her. Using her tongue. Pressing her crossed legs together a little tighter, Porsche needed some relief, but there is nothing she can do with so many cameras and eyes around.

Izabel sighed as considered the mess, and then a smile pulled across her lips. Arching her back, and she stuck her hand between her legs with a pleasurable look on her face, wiped the bulk of the relish up with her fingers and stuck it in her mouth. Suggestively licking her fingers clean. Using the side of a finger to scrape up some more, using her tongue to clean it off her finger. Working her way up her body. Porsche watched with an open mouth at the show Izabel put on. She managed to remove most of the offending relish this way before resorting to a napkin.

"Looks like you really like relish." Porsche joked.

Izabel grinned.

Porsche held a laugh down as she took a bite. That was exactly the sort of thing the amateur videographers watching them were hoping to capture. Porsche decided not to mention it, Izabel had finally relaxed, she didn't need any more reasons to be concerned.

Izabel continued to consume her lunch, focusing her attention more on Porsche than the world around her. She discovered the secret to being naked in public, ignore the gawkers.

The wind continued to pick up. "It's getting cloudy, I think it's going to start raining soon." Izabel pointed out as she used a napkin to dry wash her hands.

Porsche nodded. "I think the forecast called for some rain."

"Think we should start back to the car to get ahead of it?" Izabel suggested.

They had spent over three hours wandering around the park, even Porsche felt an itch to move on. "Sure, is there anything else you wanted to do this afternoon?" She asked with a grin.

"Yeah, let's go shopping. I could use a new dress." Izabel joked.

"There is a boutique a few blocks out of the way." Porsche went along.

Izabel rolled her eyes. "I still can't believe I just let you drive away like that." She sighed.

"I would have gone back to get the dress if you really wanted it." Porsche reassured.

Turning up her palms. "I know." After a couple of beats she added. "You were right. If I had the dress I would have put it on. This way, I have to get used to the idea. I think it was better this way."

"I only pushed you because I thought you could do this." Porsche pointed out.

"I glad you had more confidence in me than I did." Izabel laughed. "Thank you."

Giving Izabel's thigh a pat, they shared smiles.

Porsche unhooked a shoulder strap and swung her back around in front of her. Fishing her phone out, she looked up a map of the park on her phone, Porsche made a mental map of the best route to take to get back to their original starting point. They had only actually explored part of one quadrant of the park according to the map. That left plenty to discover another day.

"Let's head back the way we came, and take a left when we get to the fountain." She directed.

"Okay." Izabel took Porsche's hand and settled into a comfortable stroll.

Instead of hiding from their admirers, Izabel began waving to them instead. Most, having realized they had been caught watching, started laughing and smiling out of embarrassment, waving back.

Clouds continued to build. Thunder rolling in the distance. As they emerged from the park onto the street side walk large rain drops started falling.

"Oh, I don't think we're going to make it to the car." Izabel glanced back and forth searching for an opening in traffic to cross the street.

"Well, I have an idea." Porsche pointed to the corner store. "Maybe we can buy an umbrella or two."

"We are not going shopping." Izabel laughed.

"You'd rather get wet?" Porsche teased as they started across the road.

Lightening crackled. Thunder rolled. The rain started to pick up.

"I'd rather not be outside at all right now." Izabel frowned.

"Damn it. We're going to get soaked." Izabel considered the shop signs up and down the street. Maybe they could wait out the storm somewhere? She tossed that idea when she remembered that she's not wearing any clothes.

"If we're going to get wet, we might as just head for the car." Porsche suggested.

Izabel sighed and tossed up her hands.

"Look at the bright side, you don't have to worry about ruining your clothes." Porsche laughed.

"Yeah, there is that." Izabel laughed as she started across the street.

On the far side Porsche pulled Izabel towards the shop doors.

"Ack, what are you doing?" Izabel laughed. "If we keep going we can outrun the worst part of the storm." She stumbled to a stop inside of a small general goods store.

The door slammed shut behind them, cold air washed around their wet naked bodies triggering more than one shiver.

The cashier stared at the two women with wide open eyes, her jaw slacking.

"Umbrellas?" Porsche asked as she wandered past the first couple of displays filled with discounted merchandise.

The cashier pointed to the end of her counter.

Porsche grabbed a pink umbrella, Izabel selected a blue one.

"Are you two okay?" The cashier asked, concern written all over her middle aged face.