All Comments on 'Portia's School of Anal'

by neargraduate

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Joyce19063Joyce19063over 16 years ago
Wish you guys who love anal would keep it --------

Among youselves and not pretend that a woman shares your enjoyment -----She has a small tight shit hole and NO prostate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Kind of a SHITTY tale

However apparently a lot of readers love shit and shit holes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fun Story

This is a very fun to read story.

As for the comments about women and anal sex, there are a number of women who do enjoy it. I'm sure it does not feel quite the same way to them as it does to a man, but that does not mean they cannot still decide to enjoy something different. Of course a stuck up prude wouldn't understand that.

Please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great story

Its usually hairy chinned broads nobody would bone anyway that swear no chicks dig assfucking, and get mad if you say any do. Ignore them haters, they don't know crap beyond their dusty l'il lonely twats. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wow lesbian anal rules

wow that was amazing. also some girls love anal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yummy Story

Hell yes real women love a good ass fucking from time to time. It makes my pussy so hot and slimey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
5 SPURTS (_)_)lllllllllllllD ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Yes, yes, yes neargraduate. Exactly the what cock-stiffening, pussy-wetting porn should be! Keep it up, 'cause it keeps ME up.

petemgurkpetemgurkover 16 years ago
Scorchin'!

Great story, really well-crafted sex. Setups and dialogue are terrific. I can picture hearing the accents as I'm reading thru. Makes it much hotter for me. Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very hot

I wish the women who have arrogantly decided that all women hate anal, just because it doesn't turn them on, would stay the hell out of the anal category! These stories are intended to be read by others who share similar fantasies, not as a torment to those who find these fantasies a major turn-off. Anyway, very hot story. Keep up the good work.

Tired TexanTired Texanover 16 years ago
Fantastic!!

Even hotter than hot. Loved it. How about some more "instruction" with others. I'd love it if you continued Portia's School.

BTW - I never understand why those people that do not like a certain type of sex, etc. feel that its their job to leave insulting comments. The category is obviously anal. If that turns you off.. don't read it. I do not care for gay male stories. I don't read them. However, I know many people love them and I think they should be able to do so without others putting them down. So I don't read them, and I don't trash them. Why should I? All of us has a right to what turns us on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
superb

This was such a hot piece with a deft comic touch. I only wish my initiation to the joys of the rear altar had been performed with the same care.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good Story

Ive never experienced something like this, but my first foray into anal was a nice one. Reading this story makes me want some lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hot!

Definitely stimulating!

victoria.vixenvictoria.vixenabout 14 years ago
Pushed all of my buttons!

I loved it. Don't let the haters grind you down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
AWESUM

Totally awesum and mega beyond words :D and i totally agree, if u don't like a certain type; such as Anal, BSDM, then don't read it. I loved it!! Would love to read more xox

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 12 years ago

Wicked hot story and very well written. Thank you for sharing this great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow

I don't remember how long this story has been here, but i read this in 2008 and was just astonished and turned on, every now and then since that first read i come back and read it over and over because its so hot.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hottt!!

Holy fuck that was hot!!! I want more more more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Super Story

Even though this story was written like 12 years ago, I want the author to know that I add my voice to the other comments that this was/is a superlative story. I love the surprise ending, too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userneargraduate@neargraduate
Hi, my name is Portia. I am 38 years old, female from the UK. Love to chat with anyone..guys or girls...chat, cyber, virtual drink...anything fun :) laters x