Portly Cumming

Story Info
A young man has his first gay experience, with a chunky daddy.
2.5k words
4.16
30.9k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood outside my arranged meet's front door, waiting for what seemed like a mini eternity before I heard the slow footsteps approaching from inside. I would later realise, with a clearer head, it was only a few seconds on that doorstep, but the butterflies fluttering in my stomach have the effect of stretching out time far beyond that of reality.

"Hey son, c'mon in."

I should clarify, my arranged meet was not my literally father; but based on the horny chats we've had online prior to this first meeting in real life he would take on a role not-that-distant from a dirty dad. John is his name; mid 50's, 5 foot 8 with a large belly and a stocky frame, graying hair but clean shaven. Just my type.

"Good to meet you", he added once I was inside, closing the door behind me. He then offered me his hand for a friendly handshake. "John. But you know that already, hah." I don't know if I should have been surprised, however we did talk at length online about how new I was to meeting men, and I think he was just making sure not to scare me off with over familiarity and a-little-too-friendly hugs. I really appreciated this, so smiling came naturally. I was relaxing. A little, anyway.

"Come on through, I'm just watching videos."

He showed me through to his living room, where he had clearly been comfortable for the day (or perhaps two or three). There was a couch (old and familiar; that comfy, reliable couch everyone should have) with an indent where John's rather sizable frame would evidently sink into every evening. On the arm of the chair sat John's laptop, where I could see something playing on the screen (a pale, bouncing butt by the looks of it) and open chat windows. There was a few plates and empty packets and cans strewn around this mini-fortress, all within arms reach of the indent. There was a clear story being told by this environment; one of comfort approaching sloth, but I didn't get the feeling this space was filthy. The rest of the flat was pretty well-kept, and John himself seemed respectable and pretty well-kept himself.

"Sorry about the mess, I've just been relaxing in this spot since I've had a couple of days off. Thought I'd enjoy it with some me time!"

I laughed and nodded. "Don't worry about it, I do the same!" I said. I took off my jacket and looked around for somewhere to put my things.

"Oh just plop those down wherever you like. Make yourself comfortable."

As I removed my shoes and outdoor clothes, John waddled over to his spot and lowered himself onto the couch with a little grunt.

"You can put the TV on if you like, I'm just gonna finish up a couple of these messages on my computer."

"Oh cool thanks", I responded as I sat down on the other side of the couch, turning on the TV with the remote on the table. I kept it on mute, though, so as not to disturb John. I didn't care what was on, I just did as I was told, to be honest. I made sure to take some deep breaths to myself, as I focused on relaxing. I sank into the couch more as my body calmed itself. As I inhaled, though, I noticed something that pricked my attention. I could smell John. He didn't smell "bad", per se, but he had a musk that I absolutely noticed. It's at this point I should say; I have a total fetish for strong smelling body odours. John knew this, so I suspect he purposefully didn't shower before I came over. Or, at least, not all of himself, anyway.

I looked over to him. He was naturally facing away from me as he typed something out. He did, however, have his feet up on the couch behind himself, in between me and him. His old, worn socks were right there next to me. I think I could smell his feet. My cock twitched. I naturally leaned in a little closer. Nothing too conspicuous, but just enough to stealthily sneak a small sniff of the air around his back and legs.

Mmmmm... he definitely has a masculine, sweaty smell about him. My head tingled with the odour. I looked down at myself and noticed I was getting noticeably hard in my jeans. I had to squirm a little to keep it from getting uncomfortable. I looked back up and John was looking over at me inquisitively.

"You mentioned you like smells so I hope you don't mind I haven't changed these clothes, and may have skipped my morning shower." John said, smiling devilishly.

"Hah, you noticed I was enjoying it?" I asked, sheepishly.

"Ach it's okay you enjoy yourself son." He turned back to the computer, "Like we said before, there is no pressure with this meet, just relax and get used it all. I'm going to do the same."

Being given permission to relax was great. I decided just to enjoy myself while I was here. Lord knows I've fantasised about this for enough years. Time to finally live in it!

I sidled over a little closer to John - well, John's butt - and looked over his shoulder slightly. "Sorry, I'm not reading your messages or anything, I'm just curious about what you're watching."

"That's fine. Just watching some porn from earlier."

He was watching some long-form video of an older man being massaged by an older one. Clearly it started innocently enough, but by this point there was a large, muscular cock being stroked on screen that I watched hungrily over John's big shoulder.

"Right. That's me done!" He exclaimed, as he closed the chat windows and full screened the porn video tab. "Help yourself to one of the drinks on the table" he said, "Settle in. You want to watch this too?" he asked as he moved his feet off the couch and onto the floor, leaving the middle seat free.

"Yeah sure" I replied, as I slid over a little, still watching over John.

We chatted a little about the scene, porn we like, things we don't like in porn, etc. After a while I kinda forgot I was there on a "meet", it felt much more like casually hanging out.

At a moment of quiet in the conversation, I took a look to see if John was enjoying the video and chat as much as I was. I was pretty solid hard, and by the looks of it so was he.

I continued to sneak my way closer and closer to John, in ginger little increments. John was talking about his preference for guys who weren't overly muscular, bodybuilder types, when I snuck an inhalation of his smell closer to his upper body this time. My cock twitched hard, and my minute squirming must have gone noticed as John changed the conversation.

"Listen, as we said before you came over, there's no pressure. Just do whatever you like, or nothing at all, it's totally up to you." He explained, smiling. "I'm just gonna enjoy this video a little more, is that okay?"

I knew exactly what he meant. "Yeah of course" I replied, smiling harder than I meant to.

John undid the buttons on his trousers and slid them off to the floor around his ankles. He didn't take off his underwear. He just began rubbing his bulge as he watched the screen.

I wanted so badly to get in there. But for now my heart was pounding so I simply quietly observed.

A moment passed, and suddenly I was reaching over to his hand. I took over, rubbing his chubby dick on top of his worn underwear. I noticed he had a bit of a wet spot where he had clearly been leaking pre-cum at some point today.

Neither of us spoke, we just let this happen.

I continued rubbing his dick, as he watched the screen, his belly rising and falling as he breathed a little heavier. He was getting harder and I could feel his cock firming and stretching the underwear more and more.

I slid down off the couch and onto my knees, never breaking my hand away from his bulge. John didn't move, perhaps not to tempt fate or scare me off. He was just letting me do what I wanted. So I began to free his hard cock from the cotton underwear that held it back. I was kneeling between his open legs, his feet on the floor to either side of me now with his trousers kicked off to one side. Looking up, I saw mostly John's rotund belly above me, but I could see John was still watching the laptop. I pulled the band of his underwear down his thighs, and his cock unfurled and stood out towards me, already hard. It was a thick unit, approx 6 inches long. I rolled his underwear down as he lifted his ass up and helped me slide them down his legs and off his feet.

I held his underwear in one hand, checking to see if he was watching. I unraveled the XXL underwear and had a look at the wet spot. On the inside of the underwear I could clearly see a patch of pre-cum, and below I noted the area where the pants were worn away from his ass. I held the cotton up to my nose and inhaled his musk. It was heavenly. It was dirty without smelling of shit, like I feared, but the filth I was performing got me so turned on I had to undo my jeans just to let my cock breathe. I kept the underwear on the floor just at my knees, just in case I needed them.

I looked up and John was quietly stroking his hard dick just inches from my face. I watched, transfixed, as his uncut cock skin moved backwards and forwards off his leaking cock head. I played with my cock as he did so, but not too hard as I knew I would blow my load in seconds in this scenario!

I heard John let out a moan, indicating he was enjoying himself as he watched a new video on his laptop. I took this opportunity to get stuck in even further. I slid my knees up closer to the couch, and inched my face up closer to his dick. I reached a hand up underneath and touched his finger as he jerked off. He stopped, and released his dick as it stood out towards my nose. I continued reaching up and wrapped my hand around his cock. I continued the work for him, to which he let out another moan. I was diamond hard at this point, ready to blow at any second.

I pursed my lips together into a kiss and leaned in close to the foreskin that was opening and closing an inch from my face. One kiss, and I was fully committed and hooked on this position. I simply kept this going; masturbating John and kissing the tip of his head. All I could see above me was John's belly, his fat cascaded downwards around the base of his dick, so as I lengthened my strokes I noticed how his cock extended into the chub.

With a half-stroke I gathered his foreskin to the tip of his cock, and held out my tongue as I instinctively closed my eyes. I pressed my tongue to his now very well-lubricated cock and tasted all of him. I hungrily began licking all of him up, as a held the base of his dick in place. I licked and kissed all over his head, moving to the shaft and before I knew it I had my mouth wrapped around his cock and humming pleasure all over his soaking dick.

John and I moaned together, and I checked off something that has been on my bucked list for a long time; I began taking his cock and sucking an older man. I did everything I had seen in pornos and remembered every good and bad blowjob I had received while taking him through my very own blowjob-giving experience.

I bobbed confidently on his dick, and even if his belly wasn't eclipsing the room above me, I could tell he was enjoying it as his hips began to buck slightly. I stopped moving my head and allowed him to buck away as his cock slid in and out of my mouth on top of my tongue. I was surprised at how much of him I could take, considering it was my first time, so I thought I would push myself for his pleasure.

I put my hands on his jiggling thighs and he stopped rocking his ass. I relaxed, breathed through my nose, and leaned my head closer to the fat at the base of his cock.

As he slid deeper into my mouth and throat, I could feel my nose reach his belly. But I could go further. So I continued, as my face began to push into his fat. It felt like I was being engulfed in John's body, as his cock docked into my throat. I was in heaven. I wanted to live in this position. I pulled back to breath, then slid back to my new home. I felt John's fingers on my head, lightly touching my hair as he reached around his own girth. I took this as a sign of "don't stop", so I began to deepthroat him without abandon. I paid no attention to the noises I was making, and did my new job. I pumped away at his raging hard cock with my mouth and felt his thighs encroaching on my cheeks from either side. He wrapped his legs around my head and face as he pulled me in closer on his cock and let out a loud, satisfied groan! I was completely engulfed in John's fat legs and belly, my arms wrapped around the underside of his legs as he let out a humongous loud into my throat. It shot and slide and gooped all the way into my stomach, as he used my head as a human fleshlight to empty his sack into. I began cumming all over the pants on the floor below the couch. This was absolute fucking heaven.

As John's muscles relaxed, his hand left my hair and his legs began to release me from their chubby hold. I was holding his cock in my mouth as I breathed heavily, the taste of his jizz absolutely permeated my mouth, and the smell of his musk filled my nostrils. I was swimming in John.

I panted as I released his limping cock from my lips. His huge belly above me was heaving up and down.

I couldn't think of what to say.

"...*pant*...*pant*.....I came on your underwear...*pant*...sorry."

"Ha...*pant*... that's okay son...*pant*... maybe I'll keep wearing them... and next time you can keep them for yourself." he replied, laughing breathy.

I laughed, "maybe when you fuck me I can use them as a gag...?" I replied, surprised (but not really) at my own dirtiness.

"Mmm... that sounds good to me."

That night we quietly watched a film together, the taste of John all over my mouth.

What a start.