All Comments on 'Portly Cumming'

by ChewToySub

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I like that John knew to give you the masculine scent you were looking for and that you were engulfed in his musky maleness and got to enjoy his scent in his underwear as well before you ended up coming on them. Love stories that describe ones primal desire to be buried in a guys masculine scent, especially between his legs enjoying his hairy fragrant cock and balls. These type of stories never fail to bone me up and start me leaking. The idea of being able to experience this is one of my biggest sexual desires and I can honestly say that it would not matter to me what the guy looked like if he had the right attitude and scent, I'm pretty sure he could seduce me to get between his legs pretty quickly, especially will a little verbal encouragement, like him saying something like, "come here, get on your knees, I know where you want to put your face, you want to smell my masculinity don't you, go ahead inhale me, lick me, taste me...you know you have waited for this for too long, come and do what comes naturally to you...no need to jerk off thinking about it anymore...come enjoy all of me". I'd be seduced in no time especially if his musky scent was evident...so hard thinking about it and writing this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChewToySub@ChewToySub
Hey! I'm new to this. I post mostly rough, kinky short stories about crossdressing and chubby older men.