Portrait of a Modern Marriage Ch. 06

Story Info
Our new lifestyle begins.
6.7k words
35.6k
9
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 07/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It looks as though this is turning into an 11 or 12 part story, so please bear this in mind when your score or comment on the content. It is a story of cuckoldry and adultery so if you are not into that sort of thing I would ask you to please move on to other tales you may enjoy more.

Regards

Oldie,

Once again edited by azure_skies -- any errors left are the result of the author's own clumsy attempts at re-writing certain bits

Portrait of a Modern Marriage

Chapter 6

Our New Life Begins

Over the next couple of weeks we repeatedly talked about our proposed 'open' marriage and how things would work. We had decided on just a few rules, strangely discussing them as though we were planning a day out with the kids rather than planning our intentional and agreeable adultery. There were just three basic rules really; that there would be no more secrets- we would inform the other before, if it was planned, or as soon as possible after the event if it was spontaneous; we would always use condoms (unless Claire found herself another virgin <smile>); the other rule was that there would be no repeat meetings with a lover without express permission of the other spouse. Other than that we were each allowed to pretty much do as we pleased, always taking care of course not to endanger either ourselves or our family life. I mentioned Claire starting to take birth-control pills - (I had had a vasectomy after our second child was born) and was quickly and defiantly informed that she had already started a course immediately after she had decided to get her revenge on me and that that was why it had taken so long for her to get around to fucking George, - she had to wait two weeks for the pills to take effect. Suitably chastened, I decided not to pursue the subject and kept my slightly miffed, jealous thoughts to myself.

Me meeting other women wasn't going to be a problem, I met many women through work and there was always plenty of opportunity for extra-marital sex now that I was amenable to it. In fact, I was the first of us to take advantage of our new arrangement when I was showing an attractive middle-aged divorcee around a property. She had flirted with me outrageously when we had met on previous occasions but this time, with my new-found freedom, I was able to take advantage of the situation and vigorously fucked her from behind as she held her skirt up around her waist whilst looking out over a spectacular view of the Pennine hills, and yes, she did buy the property.

Claire had been highly amused when I told her of my 'quickie' with a client, calling me a 'cheap whore' and jokingly accusing me of using my body to close a deal. Incidentally, she and I had a particularly torrid fuck session that night too. We were both excited over my initial foray into our new open lifestyle and fucked each other to a standstill before sinking into a deep, contented sleep.

Claire meeting other men would be a problem however. She didn't come into contact with many other men when out and about during the day and I certainly didn't want her trailing round bars at night looking for stray cock. She didn't really want to continue fucking young George, that would become an 'affair' and neither of us wanted that to happen.

She did actually fuck him again on a Saturday night a couple of weeks after my initial sex at work, however this was after her and her 'sister' Lizzie had arranged between them for me to fuck my wife's fuck-buddy's mother; they felt it only right that Claire shagging her young beau would serve the dual purpose of getting George out his mother's way whilst I fucked her and also getting my wife laid too.

Of course, George and I had no prior knowledge of the two scheming women's arrangement. I was asked to go round to Lizzie's house as she had a problem only a man could solve whilst George was told he would be needed at our house to babysit. What I found when I arrived at my wife's co-conspirator's house was the door opened by a brazenly naked hussy who, after initially giving me a tongue-mashing kiss, silently sashayed into her lounge and bent over the sofa with her legs spread, first giving me a written note from my wife that invited me to make use of her friend's facilities; telling me to have fun and not to get back home before 11pm. - I should imagine the young man found something similar at my house when he arrived there too.

I certainly made use of the sexy body laid out in front of me like that. I fucked her in that position for several minutes before she begged me to turn her around so she could suck me for a while, explaining it had been quite a while since she had had a cock and she really would like to suck one to completion and get back the 'taste'. After cumming in her mouth and her swallowing every drop, we adjourned to her bedroom where she proceeded to attack my body with the need of a frustrated nymphomaniac, frequently switching positions amid much screaming and begging to be fucked harder from the lady and grunting and sexual moaning from me. She had several orgasms whilst my cock or tongue was deep in her sopping cunt before, as a temporary finale, I pushed into her tight anus and fucked that neglected little hole vigorously enough for her to scream in a delicious mixture of pain and pleasure and me to spurt my hot cum deep into her bowels, filling the strained condom to the maximum.

* * * * * *

I can't say I had really known Lizzie up until that night. I only knew her as a friend of my wife and, although I liked what I did know, I wasn't aware of her life-story as she had asked my wife not to tell anyone of what had been discussed between the two of them. As we lay there after our initial frenzied sexual burst, idly caressing each other's genitals and occasionally sharing an intimate kiss, my latest partner in my adultery gradually started to feel more comfortable with me (I guess the afterglow of great sex does that to a couple) and she began telling me what had brought her to that stage of her life.

She was at that time 38 years old and had been divorced for over 10 years. She had been pregnant with George when she had married, reluctantly leaving college in order to have the baby and marry the father. Consequently, because of her interrupted academic career, she had felt a certain amount of resentment towards her husband; the relationship obviously suffering because of this although she said she had loved the man dearly. He, however, felt differently towards her and when the marriage was just six years old had impassively told her one night that he didn't love her, possibly never had, and was off to find someone he really did love.

This was a desperate blow to her womanly personal esteem. Not only had her husband, the father of her child, left her, he had torn her heart out by saying there wasn't even anyone else involved and told her he wasn't sure if he had ever loved her in the first place. As she pointed out to me, at the time that was even worse than if he had told her he had fallen in love with someone else and wanted to be with her instead. At least then she would have had someone to blame, as it was, she could only worry and obsess about what it was about her that had forced him away, what she lacked that prevented him from loving the mother of his son. Luckily her parents were still around and well enough off to help her out. Together with the substantial alimony and child support her ex-husband agreed to pay, her parents were able to give her enough money to buy her current house and support her and her son for a while and, with the aid of a job she managed to get as a part-time manageress of an upmarket wine-bar just a few minutes from our homes, her and her son were able to live quite adequately as he was growing up...

George was something of a young computer genius it would appear. He had received a full scholarship to attend Glasgow University to study computer sciences and would be starting that September. Lizzie giggled mischievously as she went on to tell me how glad she was that my wife had 'fucked her son's brains out' and how much more relaxed and confident he seemed to be over the last couple of weeks and how she really couldn't thank Claire enough. I must admit to feeling a large pang of jealousy at her joking reference to my wife's adultery with her son, although I did find her remarks quite funny too.

We had been lying there about an hour when we heard the tinkle of her mobile phone text alert going off. Giggling away to herself, Lizzie told me she had an idea what that was and told me to just hang on while she read it. Her slightly overweight but still magnificent arse wobbled delightfully as she ran to retrieve her phone from the dresser. Turning to face me and exposing her swollen vagina to my interested gaze, she laughed loudly as she read the incoming text.

"Wow!... I had no fucking idea." she exclaimed.

I looked quizzically at her, inquiring with a raised eyebrow what was amusing her.

"I don't think I should show you this, not if you're the jealous type," she laughed, running back to our love-nest and making her large, gently sagging tits bounce as she jumped back onto her side of the bed.

"What?" I enquired, "What are you trying to hide from me,"

"You sure? You really want to see your wife committing adultery?" she mocked, knowing what my reaction had been to the first occasion that act had taken place.

"Give it here you little minx!" I demanded, laughing even though I was actually jealously nervous.

Catching the phone as she tossed it to me, I looked at the photo showing on the screen and gasped.

"Fucking Hell!!!"

There, in glorious colour, was a picture of my wife's cum covered face smiling at the camera as she sucked the end of a seemingly enormously long cock as cum dribbled from its end onto her pursed lips.

"Fucking Hell," I repeated, "The dirty bitch."

"I'm sorry Bob," my bed companion laughed, "I asked her to send me a picture of his cock. I haven't seen it for years and couldn't believe Claire wasn't exaggerating when she described it to me before."

Grabbing my by then fully erect shaft and roughly stroking her fist up and down, she continued, giggling, "I had no idea she was going to send one like that, I just expected one of him soft. She really is a dirty bitch is your wife isn't she?"

Dropping her head into my lap she once again tried to swallow me completely, gagging as I hit the back of her throat before sliding further down. Withdrawing after several deep strokes she reached over and picked up a condom from the selection lying on top of her bedside cabinet. Gently sliding the thin latex onto my rigid cock, she swiftly mounted me and forced her slimy cunt down to my balls with one firm shove.

"Mmmmm fuck me hard Bob," she begged, "make me suffer for what your dirty bitch wife is doing with my son. Take your jealous revenge on my hot cunt my lover; make me cum and cum and cummmmm!!!"

Throwing her onto her back I pounded her fanny like a sex-starved dog, my arse beating the rhythm of a hydraulic piston as I fucked the soft, willing woman underneath my sweating body.

We gasped and panted to our orgasms; probably together although that courtesy wasn't particularly uppermost in my rampant mind at that moment. We just used each other for our own sexual gratification until, after several frantic minutes, we came to grunting, screaming climaxes. Slowly, as I rested on top of her soft, heaving chest, we got our breath back. My slimy cock, still encased in latex thankfully, slipped from her warm sheath as I fell off her and lay on my back.

Lost in my mixed thoughts of jealousy and lust, I lay there gasping for breath as my lover wrapped her arms and legs around my body, her soaking wet fanny smearing her juices all over my thigh.

"You know that Claire and I tell each other everything?" Lizzie whispered in my ear, casually stroking my flaccid cock.

I nodded in reply, unable to speak coherently.

"Well she told me how good you are at punishing her when she is naughty. Have I been naughty enough to be punished Bob? Do I deserve to have my nasty whore arse spanked?" she teased as she ground her swamp-like pussy against my hip. "I have to tell you I have been even more naughty than you might think. I had some nasty thoughts a mother shouldn't have about her own son when I saw the length of his cock in that picture. I wondered what it would feel like to have such a long cock up my cunt, just how far it would reach. Do you think that is naughty enough to get my slutty arse spanked too Bob?" she murmured provocatively as she increased the tempo of her cock-teasing fingers.

My cock unbelievably hard once again, I gave in to her teasing and provocation. I roughly turned her over and forced her to her knees, placing several pillows underneath her to prevent her lying flat again. Without any preamble, I spanked her arse cheeks as hard as I could. I made them glow as I repeatedly flashed the flat of my large hand across her bouncing buttocks, causing them to turn cherry red as the individual imprints merged into one large scarlet patch. Ignoring her squeals of pain and the tears flooding down her face, I pounded her suffering globes as hard as I could until my arm was almost too tired to lift. I then forced my hand between her thighs, spreading them wide as I sought entry to her sodden cunt. Thrusting four of my fingers into her body without warning and my thumb up her tightest hole, I rapidly brought her to yet another screaming orgasm, continuing to spank her extremely sore backside with my free hand as I finger-fucked her with the other one.

* * * * * *

As I lay there, panting from my excesses, Lizzie left the bed and limped slowly into her en-suite bathroom where I could hear her sobbing and occasionally yelping in pain as she obviously inspected her savagely punished rear end. I felt guilty as I lay there, wondering if I had let my lust get the better of me as I took pity on my poor victim. I had no need to worry though as she returned several minutes later with a huge smile on her face and cautiously got onto the bed at my side.

"Wow! I have fantasised about that since I heard about what you did to Claire," she whispered, "Please say you will do that again sometime," she giggled, "I have never cum so hard in my life as when you fucked me with your hand while you were spanking my big fat backside. I don't think I will ever get over it." chuckling again as she sensuously rubbed her large breasts against me.

Taking my hard again cock in her hand, she sucked me to a long, sexy, teasing orgasm. Her tongue swirled around my mushroom-shaped helmet as she gently probed my anus with her middle finger, seeking out my prostate and massaging it with her fingertip as she suddenly swooped and took most of me in her throat, causing my cum to pulse out of me with a force that I would have thought impossible considering what I had been through already that night.

We lay there for a short time after that, wallowing in our mutual post-coital bliss, until I glanced at my watch and saw it was almost 11pm. We had both obviously had enough physical exertion for the night, our tired bodies thoroughly satisfied and sated, so I had a quick shower and left my new lover gingerly reclining on her bed as she watched me dress, the poor woman being extra-careful not to lie on her very tender bottom as she smiled warmly and gently teased her swollen pussy lips.

As I was walking down her front path, her son George, fresh from fucking my wife, was just entering through the garden gate. He came to a sudden stop as he saw me approaching, a look of pure panic flashing across his face as he looked me in the eye before averting his gaze and staring down at his shoes.

"Good evening George. Had a good time?" I enquired in a cheerful voice, any jealousy I might have felt towards my wife's young lover dissipated by my own soporific feelings of sexual gratification, "Had fun?"

"Yes sir, Mr Dutton...Er-rr thank you." he stuttered as he raised his eyes quickly before once again averting them from my gaze.

"I think under the circumstances you should call me Bob...OK?" I said softly, chuckling at his embarrassed apprehension.

"OK Mr...Bob!"

As I went to move past him, our eyes met and I gave him a wink which brought a huge nervous grin to his face.

"Goodnight George," I laughed.

"Good night Bob," the polite young man replied.

* * * * * *

I arrived back home a few minutes later and after making sure the house was securely locked up, I went upstairs to find my flushed wife lying on top of the bed, her legs spread lewdly exposing her very red, very puffy used cunt to my grinning gaze.

"Hi Bob, has my naughty husband had a good time?" she enquired, her voice as mischievous as ever.

"You dirty, dirty, girl... You really are a bitch of a whore, sending your best friend a photo of her son's erect cock like that." I laughed as I undressed and got on the bed as naked as my wife was.

"And did you like that picture my adulterous husband? Did you enjoy looking at me sucking a young man while you were fucking his mother?" she mocked.

"Cheating cunt!!!" I snarled, smiling as I approached her.

"Fucking pervert!!!" she snapped back, laughing as she turned over onto her stomach and exposed her freshly fucked arsehole to me as she got up on her knees.

Then, for the second time that night, the room echoed to the sound of my firm hand being administered to a receptive female backside.

* * * * * *

It turned out Claire had actually been a little disappointed with her latest assignation with her young lover. Yes she had enjoyed the frantic, energetic fucking they had had together but one important factor was missing from their coupling. What had really turned her on the first time they had been together was that he was completely new to her. He had no idea where to touch her to get her best reactions and the thrill of her being able to instruct his inexperienced hands about what to do was tremendously exciting for her. Also, his cock was completely new to her body. It touched places in her that mine didn't, not better, just different as she was quick to point out, dampening any jealous feelings that cropped up in me as she explained her emotions. This, she decided, was what she wanted from our new, open relationship. New, fresh, totally unfamiliar cock!!!

So it was that, almost a month after our mutual fucking of the mother and son combination, my lustful wife had still only had the one different cock since we had married whilst my score of fresh pussy was gradually rising; another meeting through work with a very willing, middle-aged and married client taking my personal tally of adulterous partners to four -not that I was counting of course.

Although Claire assured me she was OK with it, I didn't feel comfortable with how our situation was developing. It felt wrong somehow that I seemed to be the main beneficiary in our open relationship, whilst my wife was being left out of things, despite me keeping her informed of my antics. Thankfully, towards the end of June, Claire snuggled up to me in bed after a wonderful, mutually satisfying bout of marital love-making and said quietly,

"I think I have found someone I would like to fuck."

My interest immediately piqued as I quickly slipped out of the gentle afterglow of our recent bout of passion.

"Really? Is he someone I know?" I asked.

"I think you have probably met him, yes," my salacious little wife replied, her hand gently creeping towards my awakening member, "His son is in our Mikey's class at school."

12