Portrait of a Modern Marriage Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to think clearly, made difficult by my rapidly hardening cock responding to the minx's ministrations. Suddenly realisation dawned in my distracted brain.

"Paul... I bet you mean young Paul."

"Huh Huh," she nodded her affirmation, "Don't you think he would be suitable?"

"Of course he would, he's a lovely bloke. Are you sure though? Do you really think he is ready for another relationship?" I questioned, my mind rapidly focusing on the aforementioned potential suitor for my wife.

"We'll have to see won't we." she replied, just before taking me in her warm mouth.

* * * * * *

Everyone associated with the school knew Paul's situation. He had been 23 years old and happily married with a baby son when his wife had tragically been hit by a drunk driver and killed. Unable to cope either emotionally or financially, he and his son had moved in with Paul's parents. His mother looked after the young boy whilst Paul was at work, enabling his life to continue as best it could under the tragic circumstances. Because the son, William, had been only a baby when his mother had died, he had never known her and consequently was not really traumatised, going through life with all the joy and abandonment that a six year old should do.

Paul himself however, was severely affected by the whole ordeal. He made sure he was always the one to drop off William at school in the mornings, slowly making friends with other parents over a matter of time but, any attempt from anyone to draw him into a social companionship was quietly rebuffed as he grieved agonisingly for his young wife. He really was a good looking lad; even other men noticed that, and would have had no shortage of female admirers if he had shown even the slightest inclination to socialise romantically.

Gradually over the two years William had been at the school, Paul had started to relax in company, often joining in jokes and general banter with other parents but always turning down invitations to parties or other family occasions, so I wondered how on earth my, admittedly very attractive and flirtatious, wife was going to seduce him. She of course had no doubt at all that he would eventually succumb to her charms.

The seeds were planted on the 9th of July at Claire's 40th birthday party. We had decided to hold an afternoon and evening barbecue for friends and family, whilst she and I would go away over the weekend for a private romantic break at a luxurious hotel. Paul was left in no doubt that Claire would be upset if he and his son didn't attend with the rest of her friends from the school run, so, somewhat reluctantly, they both turned up and thankfully had a really wonderful time. William was able to play in the pool with the other kids while Paul, admittedly after a few beers, gradually began to get into the swing and eventually had a great time socialising with other adults, other than his or his late wife's parents, for the first time in six years.

Incidentally, my special surprise present to my wife, as well as the very expensive necklace she had hinted at for weeks beforehand, was a life-size replica of my erect penis made up into a silicone dildo, complete with attached 'testicles' that were fillable with any liquid of choice. I had found a lady on-line who specialised in manufacturing that sort of thing and a few weeks previously had secretly 'modelled' for my intimate gift to my wife. Needless to say, my sex-mad spouse was delighted. We had used many sex-toys over the years but they had now all been superseded as her favourite by 'Plastic Bob'

The next two weeks went by before Claire casually informed me, as the family sat at the supper table, that Paul and young William were coming round on Saturday afternoon for a 'play date' and that we would be having a barbecue, depending on the weather of course. Mikey was delighted. He had become firm friends with William and was so excited to be having his friend to his house whilst Becky groaned and jokingly complained that she would have two 'pain-in-the-butt' little boys pestering her. Me, on the other hand, I looked suspiciously at my conspiratorial wife and received a large wink in reply.

Later that night I enquired of my wife as to how she was going to seduce a young man who had been celibate for the last six years and was absolutely gob-smacked at her reply.

"I'm not, you are," she giggled, her face cracking up with her amusement.

"What?... I am? How the fuck am I supposed to seduce another man?" I gasped in astonishment.

"No silly, you are going to set it up for me. I think you owe me one after all the damn pussy you have been getting lately." the naughty little minx announced as she blew me a kiss.

"How?...How the hell do I go about asking another man, one I hardly know I might add, if he would like to fuck my wife?" I asked, feeling a little agitated and baffled at my wife's proposal.

"That's up to you my love. All I know is my hot little adulterous pussy will be twitching in anticipation," she replied, laughing as she ran out of the living room and up the stairs, skilfully avoiding my intended slap on her delicious backside as she evaded my intended chastisement.

* * * * * *

Saturday rolled around and thankfully the weather was perfect. A lovely hot summer's sun lit up a cloudless sky meaning that the three children needed to be 'lathered' in sun-cream. Of course, my mischievous wife needed plenty of cream on her too. She made an obvious show of covering all her body left exposed by her modest bikini, provocatively bending in front of Paul and I in order to make sure the tops of her feet were covered, the white bikini brief stretching tightly across her delightful arse as she unwittingly teased us (Yeah right!)

As instructed, Paul had come dressed for the sun. He had a pair of fairly baggy swim-shorts under his linen trousers and Claire soon persuaded him to shed the rest of his clothes and join us on the deck.

I had picked Paul and William up from his parents' house at Claire's insistence, arranging for his dad to come pick them up when it was time for them to leave and so enabling Paul to have a few beers if he so desired. All part of my scheming wife's plan I might add.

Late afternoon, as the three kids were playing in the pool - (It was open to the deck, exposed by a full-width set of folding doors, the 'indoor' pool becoming almost part of the garden) Paul and I were sat in the shade of a large sun canopy while Claire was sunning herself on a lounger about 15 feet from us.

"You seem to be coping better nowadays Paul. How are you really?" I enquired as we sat nursing our beers and watching my wife's body glistening in the hot sun.

"I'm much better now Bob. It's been hard but you have to get on with life if only for the little one." he replied, taking a gulp of cold nectar as he subconsciously ogled my wife.

"Six years. It's a long time. Is there anyone else on the horizon do you think?" I enquired, as casually as I could steering the conversation towards his lack of love-life.

"Oh god no! Not that I wouldn't mind, it's just that with a youngster it's difficult, you know..."

He seemed lost in his thoughts, casually watching Claire as she turned over onto her back, her prominent breasts pointing skywards as though her nipples were seeking the sun.

Sensing an opportunity, I nervously asked quietly, my hands almost shaking as I contemplated 'pimping' my wife out to another man, "What about sex? Has there been anyone?..."

Laughing softly as his face reddened with obvious embarrassment, he scoffed, "I wish... It's been the old one-handed symphony since I got my libido back after losing my wife."

"Not had the inclination? Or the opportunity?" I inquired, pushing on through my nervousness.

"Didn't want to at first. Nowadays I just don't get the chance." he replied wistfully, his tongue obviously loosened by the four beers we had consumed.

Taking a deep breath and diving in. I asked, "What if I was to tell you that I know someone who would just love to jump your bones?"

The astonished man spluttered, "What?..."

"I know someone not too far from here who would just love to take you upstairs and fuck you rigid." I laughed, looking him in the eye and pointedly averting my gaze and nodding my head towards the reclining Claire.

"You mean?.... Claire?...But she's.... she's your wife." the bemused young man stammered.

Claire was by that time on her side, her back to the kids and leant on her hand as she was intently listening in to our conversation.

"Why don't you ask her?" I asked, my nerve bolstered by the false courage a few beers brings.

We both looked across at the now smiling seductress, me smirking at her in triumph, my disbelieving companion staring in astonishment. Standing from her sun-bed she seductively approached us, her hips swaying in an exaggerated sexual manner.

"Why don't you show our guest the rest of the house darling? I'm sure he'd love to see the bedrooms." I asked my provocatively smiling wife.

Inviting my wife to take another man inside our house and fuck him. Wow! That was just something I could never in my wildest dreams have imagined myself doing just a few short weeks before. Yet, there I was, pimping her body out like a bordello madam.

Taking our bemused guest by the hand, his erection plainly obvious even through his baggy shorts, she gently reached down and kissed me softly on the lips. Gripping my own rigid cock in her other hand she whispered, "See you in a while my darling....And thank you."

With that she led her totally amazed, soon to be lover past me and into the living room, through the open French doors away from the inattentive children, leaving me with a raging hard-on and the desperate need of another beer.

Just a few minutes later, through our open bedroom window, I heard the groan of a sex-starved man having his first orgasm induced by a woman in nearly six years.

* * * * * *

Luckily the three kids were making enough noise to mask the sounds of illicit sex escaping from the upstairs window. The two boys were quite happily jumping in the pool and splashing the watching Becky while she sat on the edge, pretending to be annoyed but secretly having a whale of a time.

I was left to my own thoughts as I watched the children play. My mind wandering to what had just transpired, I couldn't help having a painful erection as I imagined what my wife and her 'fresh cock' were up to in our marital bed. It seemed an age but was actually a little over an hour before the two newly consummated lovers returned. Paul had the look of a totally satisfied sexual human being on his face, while my wife.... well let's just say, she looked well-fucked!...

They sat down on adjacent sun loungers, Claire next to me and Paul on her opposite side, her smiling like a Cheshire cat and him nervously glancing at me as he drank the beer I had given him.

"Have fun?" I enquired softly so the kids couldn't hear.

"Mmmmm, absolutely wonderful darling," my naughty wife replied.

"What about you Paul?" I couldn't resist asking our embarrassed guest.

"Oh my god yes," he stuttered nervously, "Thank you....I mean, really....Thank you."

Rising to her feet once again, my freshly-fucked wife dragged both me and her new lover into the pool, jumping in and splashing the screaming kids as we all ended up in the water together.

Swimming up to me and pulling my lips down to hers for a soft, sexy kiss, she whispered, "Thank you my darling husband. I'll make it up to you later,"

My erection surged once again at the thought of what her promise might bring as I heard my laughing daughter scream. "For pity's sake you two, get a room."

Catching Paul's eye, I smiled and winked at him as he laughed at Becky's remark.

* * * * * *

Later that night, after a quite drunk but extremely happy Paul and his very tired son had been collected by the father/grandfather --(Paul had been rewarded with a sloppy tongue-mashing kiss as he felt once again my wife's sticky cunt while the kids were outside with the grandfather)- we put the kids to bed and adjourned to our room whilst it was actually still daylight outside.

"I hope you don't mind sweetheart," my wife said as she jumped onto our bed totally naked once again, watching me as I emerged from the bathroom sporting an expectant erection, "I thought that as he hadn't been anywhere near a woman for all those years, we didn't need a condom. So it will have to be 'sloppy seconds' for you again... Unless you want to wait for me to clean up that is?"

Her face was a picture as she mocked me. A deliciously naughty smile crossing her face as she knew damn well what my reaction to her statement would be. I responded just how she had intended, pulling her over my knees and, as my impatient cock stuck painfully into her midriff, spanking her upturned, wriggling arse with everything I could muster. After turning her backside bright red, I pulled her over the end of the bed and mounted her from behind in one savage thrust, my cock sliding in smoothly and mixing with the sticky residue from her earlier sexual adventure as I reclaimed the adulterous cunt that had once, not so long ago, solely belonged to me.

I pounded her violently for just a few minutes before adding my own sperm to what was already there, filling her completely and overflowing obscenely down her inner thighs. Hardly softening at all, my prick was still good to go as she lay there gasping for breath, so without any preamble I pulled out of her abused pussy and thrust slowly but firmly deep into her bowels. My loins, painfully for her, slapping against her sore and stinging arse cheeks, I took much longer this time. Forcing myself into her as deeply and as firmly as I could, I gradually built towards another liquid eruption. She was screaming obscenities by then, begging me to stop at the same time as pleading with me to fuck her filthy adulterous arse harder. I felt her hand reach between her legs as she thrust god knows how many fingers as far into her cunt as she could, the heel of her hand pressing against her suffering clitoris as we worked in unison towards our ultimate goal. Screaming her cumming, she bucked against my pounding loins, enticing the sweet, almost painful ejection of my remaining cum deep into her tight, grasping anus.

We collapsed together onto the floor at the foot of the bed, our bodies entangled and stuck to each other like a pair of piled up corpses.

"Fucking hell....." we both gasped in unison, laughing as we realised our mutual expletives.

"I need a shower now I think," my panting wife said as she struggled to her feet, gently rubbing her sore backside as she did so.

"Me too...I'm absolutely fucked." I replied, just about managing to speak in between gasping for air.

"Well you can damn well wait until I've finished. I don't want any more shenanigans tonight. My poor body is sore both inside and out." Claire laughed as she skipped into the bathroom and locked the door behind her.

"You can run but you can't hide," I shouted through the barrier, laughing to myself as I collapsed back onto the messy, soiled sheets of our bed.

* * * * * *

Of course, Claire being a woman and wanting to completely clean herself, took an absolute age to use the bathroom, eventually emerging to find me snoring my head off on the bed.

Waking me gently she ushered me into the bathroom for my turn and, when I returned several minutes later, she had changed all the bed linen, giving us some lovely, crisp, fresh cotton sheets to lay on.

We lay there for a while, our bodies not really touching as we were both still sweating and it was probably the hottest night of the year in every sense of the word, each of us deeply embroiled in our individual thoughts.

"Would you mind if I asked Paul to come round again one day this week?" my wife suddenly asked, waking me from my doze.

Slowly, her request sunk into my semi-comatose brain,

"Errr no, not really. Do you want to fuck him again then?" I replied, not really surprised by her eagerness for another bout of sex with her latest lover.

"Yes, I do. He was so inhibited this afternoon, I'm not sure if he enjoyed it as much as he would have liked. Having you sat downstairs really disturbed him, despite my assurances that you were OK with everything and just wanted me to have fun." she said softly, reaching for my hand and grasping it lovingly to her chest, "I think he could be really good if he could just let himself go and forget his inhibitions. He certainly has a lovely cock..." she giggled.

"Oh yes? Bigger than mine?"

"Oh you men!... No it wasn't bigger than yours, just different but really beautiful. You can't always say that about a man's erect cock, some of them are just pug ugly." she laughed, mocking my typical male insecurities.

"So you mean mine is ugly then?" I replied with pretended angst.

"You can be such a twat at times," she giggled in reply as she gently punched my shoulder, "I love your cock more than anything, it's just that I've discovered I love other cocks too OK?...You love strange pussy as well don't you?"

"I do indeed my sweet. I was just messing with you." I replied, pulling the top of her head to my lips and gently planting a kiss on her forehead.

"So what do you say? Can I see him again or what?" she asked once more.

"Of course you can my love, go for it. Just so long as you tell me all about it afterwards though." I replied.

"You really are such a fucking pervert!" she whispered, giggling as she grabbed my empty balls and squeezed gently.

* * * * * *

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Daughter made me Cuckold Him Ch. 01 My daughter and boss made me cuckold my husband.in Loving Wives
Connie's Betrayal Wife's affair is discovered.in Loving Wives
Revelations A man in his golden years is faced with his wife's affair.in Loving Wives
My Wife's Young Lovers James encourges his wife to take lovers.in Loving Wives
That Which You Don't Have... She wanted a divorce. How he reacted was different.in Loving Wives
More Stories