Portraits from Pictures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diane's hair had been held back with a ribbon. Clay rested his hand on the ribbon. She thought he was going to remove it, but he merely loosened it slightly, allowing her flowing hair to relax underneath.

Clay knelt and shifted the bottom of the robe. The covering still touched her, but it also exposed her thighs and the roundness of her bottom to the softened light. After shifting it to his apparent satisfaction, he picked up the camera and took several shots.

It was at that moment that Diane realized her subject was becoming a discriminating artisan. Unlike when she had manipulated Clay's positioning several times, he made only a few adjustments. He gently took her left hand and brought it up to the underside of her left breast. He placed the thumb below the protruding nipple and the remaining fingers touching the inner side of the breast, resting in the cleavage. His face came closer to her left hand and breast as though to make sure the placement was perfect. For a moment, he just seemed to stare at her body. Then he inhaled deeply and backed away.

When the instructor inquired, Diane mentioned that Clay's eyes had thoroughly gone over all parts of her pose and she believed that he was satisfied with the outcome.

After Clay had completed her posing and had taken numerous pictures, Diane yielded to the instructor for his opinion. He also stated his satisfaction with this final pose. Diane then motioned for Clay to approach her again. As he did, she touched his cheek and whispered how this event culminated an artistic dream she'd had all her life. With a slight quiver in her voice, Diane stated how she felt like a culmination of artist, subject, teacher, and student. Without thinking of her fully-exposed self, she pulled Clay's face to hers, the tears on her face melding between their cheeks pressed together.

Following this embrace, Diane reached back and moved the robe back onto her body. Clay slowly backed up, and Diane spoke directly into the laptop camera. She mentioned that her Nikon pictures and the videos would provide the foundation to create an amazing painting, which she said she would forward to the instructor when complete. She then wished the instructor a good evening and shut down the cameras.

Without saying a word, Diane made her way to the kitchen and poured her and Clay generous glasses of red wine. She approached with a smile which illuminated the satisfaction she'd had with the two sessions. She stated that she would be able to create a painting which would hopefully capture the sights, feelings, and other emotions that the meetings had provided.

He took a long drink, never breaking eye contact with her. She also took a generous sip, and then returned to discussing her thoughts. He put down his glass, reached for her glass, and placed it next to his. Then Clay reached out for her hand, which she placed within his palm. Still chatting from the excitement, he slowly pulled her closer and closer.

Diane realized the evening was now taking a different course. As he kissed her cheek and his hands wandered over the robe near the curves of her hips, a seductive smile crossed her face. She acknowledged his advances with a sigh and reached her hands up to explore his chest. She felt his heart beating strong and his muscles tightening as her hands explored his back and firm backside.

Her eyes spoke of her intentions: she wanted him, she needed him, she deserved him.

Her fingers quickly moved to undo the few buttons of his shirt. When he helped to pull back the fabric, Diane eagerly began to undo his trousers and watched as they dropped to the floor. She placed her thumbs around the waistband of his briefs.

Clay reached behind her head, gently untying and removing the ribbon holding her hair. With a brief shake of her head, her hair cascaded down to her shoulders. When her hands met behind his back, she slowly pushed the briefs down his strong legs. She knelt while she brought the briefs to the floor. Doing so, she was now directly in front of his manhood.

She looked up to see him staring down at her. This time, it was her who winked. Her gaze shifted back to his cock, and she licked her full lips before kissing Clay's shaft. A lustful joy that she had not known in years took over while she circled his cock with her tongue and began to take his ever-hardening penis deep into her eager mouth. While he stroked her hair, she licked and sucked him. Diane knew that she was giving him immense pleasure, but she also took great pleasure enjoying the simultaneous softness and hardness of his penis. She pulled her lips back and gave one more kiss to the tip of his cock before standing.

They approached the bed, never breaking physical contact. Much caressing, kissing, and nibbling would be part of the prelude to their lovers embrace. While Clay hungrily paid attention to Diane's lips, neck, and breasts, her hands eagerly massaged his arms, chest, thighs, and his throbbing member. Grasping his engorged cock, she directed its head around and around her swollen outer lips. Clay gradually shifted his hips and penetrated her hot, moist entrance. With a hungry gasp, her soft labia enveloped his throbbing shaft. Deeper and deeper, he ventured into Diane. Her hips began to slowly rock with each progressive thrust. While they hungrily kissed and caressed, his strong arms lovingly pulled her ever closer.

As their breathing became rapid, their bodies contoured, and sweat beaded from Clay's body, Diane leaned her head back then lurched forward in anticipation. The moment had arrived, and each was leading the other to orgasm.

Approaching their apex, their eyes locked. Their sexual chemistry was unmistakable. Diane's orgasm made her moan in a tone and length she had never before experienced. Clay growled in powerful ejaculation. The lovers' crescendo had occurred, and they collapsed into each other's exhausted arms.

Outside, while the blizzard overtook Chicago, these mere strangers from two days ago were now providing each other with the intimacy their bodies and souls yearned for.

======================

I'd like to extend my sincere appreciation to Secretsxywriter for amazing help in bringing my first story to completion.

12