All Comments on 'Possessing Bella Ch. 03'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
lost my interest

I was following the story of beautiful submissive Bella and her Master Mel and after making a soap opera killing Mel things are even stranger now. That's it for me. I am out!

Ellienora35Ellienora35about 10 years ago
Liking Stephn

I am loving that Bella is finding her limits. I am also very intrigued by Stephen and how he deals with Bella. Wildman is interesting too. I can't wait to find out where all of this goes

xelliebabexxelliebabexabout 10 years agoAuthor
Smiles

Thanks EllieNora, I have been nervous about this series but I have a plan for our little heroine. I am glad you are enjoying it, your comment made my day!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Its been a long wait for me Ellie, and you didn't disappoint. Thank you for making my day :)

Xxx

Charde

CUSpacecowboyCUSpacecowboyabout 10 years ago

I have to agree I liked the series up to this story but now its just strange and I don't like the character of Bella anymore, they treat her like a child and could never picture her actually doing an orgy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

It's truly sad how you used to have so many loyal readers and now that Mel is out of the picture they all bailed on the story. However, even though my intrigue is not as strong I refuse to bail on you. You're an amazing writer and should be treated as such. Don't give up on this story no matter what anyone says to try and bring you down. A lot of people don't realize that these type of things happen in the BDSM community. It seems that a lot of people on here claim to have this fetish yet shy away when there is no romance. BDSM is about control and you master it perfectly. As I said, never give up :)

-KinkyKanizta

Lostgirl1975Lostgirl1975about 10 years ago
Please keep it going!

I discovered Bella a few weeks ago and sat down and read the whole lot in one go! I'm loving it and am waiting with bated breath for each new installment now. Can't wait to see what you have planned for her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Possessed by Bella

Just finished reading the entire Bella series, and LOVED it! Watching her journey from naivete to self-realization and beyond--the character development and plot as well as the sex--has been a joy. Looking forward to more chapters!

aisielynnaisielynnover 9 years ago

*smiles*

All I have to say is another wonderful chapter. i can see how Bella is growing under Sire's training. i can also see Stephen possibly claiming her somewhere down the road, but that all depends on where you have decided Bella's journey should go. It's sad that some readers were only focused on Master Mel that they cannot see the real story. i've noticed comments about being confused.... it is not your story that is confusing.... it is their own interpretation of what they are reading that confuses them. i eagerly look forward to reading more of Bella's journey. *smiles*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wish

thank you ellie for such a wonderful story. i wish i was Bella. ~monica

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it!

I was admittedly upset when Mel died, I don't understand why it was necessary, but i am loving Bella' s exploration of her world. The scene in this chapter has been one of my favorite in the series so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I know I'm barely into the last leg of this Trilogy but I am just adoring Bella more than I ever thought possible. Honestly Mel and her were okay but I felt meh about their relationship because I didn't like him and the empty self conscious shell she was becoming with him. I mostly enjoyed the side characters and the spicy scenes up to this point but without Mel, Bella is absolutely flourishing. It's fantastic.

Ellie, your writing has evolved immensely since the beginning of this story, the character development and interaction. The well thought out phrases and banter. The overall swoon of emotion that your words bring. I am in awe of your talent, thank you for keeping this story alive and I can't wait to finish the rest of this tale!!

Much love,

Ashton

jra13jra13almost 2 years ago

Why am I getting the idea that she's going to end up with Stephen?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5526 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES