All Comments on 'Possessing Bella Ch. 13'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This should have been edited into 3 chapters at most.

It has turned into drivel.

aisielynnaisielynnover 9 years ago
To Anonymous

Anonymous, I can see why you hide behind anonymity.... It's because you don't know what you are talking about.

This chapter is far from drivel, first off. It describes what indeed happens in a Gorean enclave, the behavior of the Free People of that lifestyle and the behavior of slaves who are attempting to aid a newcomer to become accustomed to their homestone and way of life.

Secondly, if this chapter had been divided into three chapters, then it would have been extremely short chapters. And I'm sure you would have complained that the chapters would have been too short. And frankly, Ellie has given us much longer chapters than this in the past with no complaint about it being too long, so I doubt your opinion of it being divided up will be echoed by others.

Finally, to Ellie.... *warm smile* I have enjoyed this chapter. I love the way you have introduced this enclave and its leader to us. The dances were amazing. Having experienced dancing a Dance of Submission, it made me enjoy your take on it even more. I also loved that fact that Sir Stephen is becoming more possessive of Bella and finally beginning to take what He knows is truly His, minus the formalities. I very much look forward to the next chapter and seeing how Alek treats Bella during her two weeks in Gor. *grins*

blunajanablunajanaover 9 years ago

To Anonymus: This is not an action packed chapter. In that you are right. BUT it is the chapter that is needed for the story and this here is about the story. If that is not what you want, then do not ead it. Simple as that.

To Ellie; THANKS. You write wonderfull and I love your storietelling. I love it that you do not forget the story over the sex and that the sex and the story complete each other. So thatnk a lot and I wish you a beautifull holliday!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Thank you for all your stories this year- like all your fans I will continue to watch for your monthly postings!

A very far more appreciative anonymous reader ;)

kckc772kckc772over 9 years ago
prefect

I love reading your work. I started off with this series. And over the last month waiting for the next chapter I explored some of your other stories. You really are a talented writer and I look forward to reading your future works.

magoo1969magoo1969over 9 years ago

Another excellent chapter. I wasn't sure about Bella going to the Men of Gor, but it was great. Can't wait for the next chapter in the saga of Bella.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it... As always

My only criticism for this chapter is for the submission dance, I felt like I was reading the last chapter over again, the wording was exactly the same in parts of it. It was beautiful on the first read, it painted a wonderful picture of Bella's desire and need for submission, and her need for Steven in particular. But the second go around, it lost its spark. I skimmed over most of that part because of it. And it needed a little bit of editing as a whole.

But otherwise I loved it. I always look forward to the next chapter. I'm excited to see how the gorean training goes and what drama will unfold.

I can't wait till she begs Stevens collar though. That is going to be a great chapter!

Keep up the good work!!

I'd log in but I don't remember my password!

Pureanni

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This chapter was a bit repetitive & I'm not sure how I feel about Bella being with the Goreans. I think Stephen should just stay with her while she's there. If he loses Bella, I don't think I would continue reading, it would be too much to bear after Mel's death & then that. But overall, you are a fantastic writer and hopefully you make sure Bella and Stephen end up together. (:

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Repetition :(

The story is beautiful and very hot, however the continued copy and paste from previous chapters with minor changes is starting to become tedious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
worried

i'm worried about Bella, i sense a foreshadowing of something bad to come and i don't want her to get hurt or Sir Stephen to lose her, i go into the next chapter praying you have not ruined her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
whew......need some ice

This has been the hottest chapter yet. Beautiful and detailed descriptions. Hot.hot.hot. Keep them coming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES