All Comments on 'Possessing Bella Ch. 19'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Love it as usual

Thank you

Nice to see Bella in the arms of Stephen

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlover 8 years ago
yes!

i've long been Team Stephan. so good!

great chapter. lovely and intense. absolutely wonderful. thank you!

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 8 years ago
Ha STG

I've long been in the Rob camp. Stephen is too much of a dick in my eyes.

Lovely story as usual. A joy to read.

grrlslavegrrlslaveover 8 years ago
Team Rob!

Please not Stephen! I agree with the assessment that Stephen is a bit of a dick. I would love to see her with Rob. Love this story; you are so talented!

MC47MC47over 8 years ago
Team ....

OMG great chapter, I had a feeling that something was going to happen with the Beast Master, but glad to see it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I'm torn between Rob & Stephen...I believe Bella would do well to be with Stephen and I so wish him to have her; but with that said, my heart breaks for Rob, because he loves Bella, but I worry that he is seeing her in the image of Kitty, that he just recently put her memory to rest. It will be good to see what Dorothea does next, she is a very strong submissive - a very respected one - that the Masters listen to. I can't wait to read more....soon?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stephen?

Stephen would ruin bella over time. Rob so far is the closest to what she needs. I think a collar with her symbol and each of her master symbol where she becomes a master slave instead of a slave master. That helps guide and look over all the other slave girls. That way she can keep loving all the master that look out for her and have a say in things at the council while keeping to submissive role she is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Team Rob!

I just think he's a better fit for Bella, long term.

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinover 8 years ago
Rob not Stephen...

One man's opinion here.

I had to go through a lot of rereading but from what the author has presented to us so far in personality traits and physical actions/reactions... And assuming Mel was the right start/master for her then...

Stephen is not the right Sir for Bella. He will become far too overbearing and smothering for her to ever become anything more than a possession. Despite his words to the opposite his actions constantly disprove his words or claimed intent. Sir Stephen is a strong and positive Sir but in the long run would be a weak partner to Bella.

Long term, Rob is the best choice as Master for her to have a full and rich life. Bella's needs (in all things personal, professional, and otherwise) can and will be better fulfilled with Master Rob. He is more human and therefore accepting of (as well as correcting) her human frailties. Sir Stephen allows no acceptance of such and only drives towards corrective actions. Whereas Master Rob works to understand the why of the situation, learns if it is based on a need or compulsions, the acts or doesn't with corrective actions.

Think of it like this...and don't worry about wether Bella can/can't have kids or not...

Take all of Stephen's recent actions regarding her in the last 6 chapters and picture that Sir as a father to any child she might have with him. Impossible not to think of a military school dad who would stifle the whole household. Mel never wanted that for Bella nor did he ever treat her like that. In all things besides their relationship status Mel placed Bella and her needs first. Stephen can never do that.

Now picture Rob as a dad to Bella's children. You can easily picture him as a father, husband, business councilor, and of course Master, guardian, and more for her without any effort or help from the author.

Stephen looks good on paper, but Rob is the Man for the job with Bella.

auddieaauddieaover 8 years ago
Team Stephen!

I'm so Team Stephen, Rob is not right for her! Gahhh I love your writing though! Cant wait for the next chapter.

FuxproFuxproover 8 years ago
What...

can I say, - team Stephen!

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 8 years ago
I love Rob

I want her to pick Rob. Stephen is great, but he isn't going to be what she needs long term. Rob has gotten his head together. He wasn't what she needed, but now she is. She would make a good pet and a good little girl. I wish Rob would step up and let her choose him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Team Rob!

I love this story! I have to say I'm pulling for Rob big time!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

pick STEPHEN they are good for each other

Lady_RayneLady_Rayneover 8 years ago
Team Rob...

I was trying to figure out how to word this so that it makes sense. While I don't necessarily agree with how it's put LostnFoundBin made the point I agree with. There's a huge difference between dominating and being a Dominant. Mel, for all that he was and all that he still is to Bella, Rob had it right. Mel had been preparing Bella to be his since she was young. Knowing how her family was and how she was raised made it easy for her to slip into the role he created for her, it just wasn't easy for Bella to stay in that role. Now Rob knows all this, he understands Bella in ways the other masters can't understand, both because of the shared losses and because of her personality. A relationship/collar with/from Rob, in the long run, will be what's best for both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Team Rob

I love Stephen but I think he would be too possessive and suffocate Bella to the point where she will run off. I think Rob truly loves Bella for who she is and would best help her reach her potential.

Cmill594Cmill594over 8 years ago
Love this story

This is an amazing story...... I am in love with her journey and where it is taking her

XoXmonicaXoXXoXmonicaXoXover 8 years ago
ellie babe

You keep doing it right. I was so shocked to see chapter 19 so quickly. It just made my week! I love this story and like I said after the first chapters, I wish I was bella and lived in such an amazing world. Thanks for not abandoning this story!

Have a happy...m

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yay!

How lucky, 2 chapters in one week!! Loved this last chapter.... I very much liked the direction you have headed now with Stephen and am keen to see how it plays out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Team Rob

Please give her to Rob. Please. Pretty please.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 8 years ago
Caught up

This moment had to come, as you cannot possibly write as fast as I read. Now I just will have to submit to your pace. And to your command how this story is going to swing further. I notice other readers are trying to influence this, all having their own preferences who will be the Master of Bella. I will try to restrain myself in that matter, although I would wish Master Samuel could have that last night that was stolen from him and Mistress Josie could have a go at Bella as well. I definitely saw some opportunity there and I think submitting to a woman might be on Bella's bucket list.

Finally, you have created such a beautiful character and we readers are all so empathic of her, that it almost seems a waste to have Bella belong to (or be used by) just one person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
gak

Cindy,

Why do so many think every freaking story needs f/f? Not everyone has a deep secrete bi yearning inside. I'm not anti-bi, but not every story needs it. This one doesn't.

Ps. Team Rob.

marlam5marlam5over 8 years ago
Thanks!

Loved this chapter!

And who will be Bella's master.......?

I leave up to your talented writing skills.

Can’t wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Aaarrgh!!

This was fantastic! I swing between Stephen and Rob depending where you take us in the story, allowing us to peek inside these powerful Dominant Masters hearts and minds. Rob would adore her but I'm team Stephen...they just fit so beautifully, I love what he illicit's in her. More please!!!!

irene1973irene1973over 8 years ago
Fantastic Again!!!

Once again you have left your readers on the edge of their seats. Another fantastic addition to Bella's journey. I cannot wait for the next chapter. Although I realize the end is near for this journey, I am not looking forward to the day when I will know there will be no more chapters. I feel so in touch with each character and every event. You are a wonderful writer. I just cannot say enough about how much I am enjoying every part of this. Maybe someday I will be able to experience my submissive desires.

_ant__ant_over 8 years ago
wowza

That's what i call an AWESOME chapter! Thank you Ellie!

pussylove_cocktease69pussylove_cocktease69over 8 years ago
just honesty here

from a loyal reader, i don't like how obsessive Sir Stephan is getting over her. It's starting to look like Bella won't be given a choice in the matter of who she serves.... it is always the sub's choice to submit

amaturewrighteramaturewrighterover 8 years ago
Love it!

I have loved this series since I first started it. I can't wait till new chapters are released. I must say, aside from some editing issues (which are minor) the story is so good that this could be published. it's a better story then 50 Shades. Has been very educational.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

This whole series so far has been awesome. I can't wait for the rest. I hate to have to wait. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please more

Please write more about Bella. I have loved each chapter and each character. I cant wait to read more. Please tells us what happens next. I even want to be Bella, to feel the love, excitement, pain and orgasms that render you unconscious is so so seductive. Thank you for you writing and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Anxiously waiting

This chapter was once again marvelous. Hope the final Chapter will be forthcoming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it!!

Loved the whole story line, it took me a few days to read and have enjoyed every minute of reading!!! Ever think of publishing this in an actually book?! I hope this story line. O tinues I'm curious what happens to Master Steven and lil Bella... Also what happens to Master Rob and if he and Dorothea make a go of things maybe????

MyaHunterMyaHunterover 8 years ago
Love it

I love this series. Reading it causes me to feel so many emotions. You're an amazing writer but these men are so frustrating. I'm surprised Bella hasn't snapped yet, I surely would by now. I guess being a sub just isn't my calling haha. Call me a hater but does everyone just love this girl?! WTH! I guess that's just how it is for some people. It's not gonna stop me from reading though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WOW!!!!

What a uniquely magnificent story!! Thank you so much, xelliebabex, for taking us on this wonderful journey. I am a newcomer to this website and I am SO glad that I discovered you, Bella, and your entire cast of characters, most of whom you have developed with such care and depth. More, I feel blessed that the story is complete and I can read each subsequent chapter without delay; although, I would have patiently waited along with everyone else had I come earlier to the party.

That said, I am Team Stephen. I know that some think he is too possessive, but what man wouldn't be possessive having to watch the woman that he loves be "used" by a string of masters? I think he was right to put his foot down with the "little brat," who has a tendency to be a bit flighty. Now that her training has ended, I think he will not be overbearing, but I do believe that he will be protective and cherish her.

BTW, I like Rob, but I think he missed his chance. Plus, I don't think you ever mentioned Stephen's age, but I think he is closer to Bella's age, which, in the long run, will be a huge factor. Heck, it's too bad they can't clone Bella.

Lastly, I picked up on a bit of foreshadowing in this chapter when you mentioned the mystery benefactor for Stephen's charity. Of course, it's Bella. I sure hope that doesn't spell trouble for their relationship. So, that's all. Now, I'd better get back to reading. Thanks, again!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
As usual

I came looking for something the get my rocks off to, lol, that's what I expected most times and got it. But here this story is satisfying a need now fulfilled. Thank you! As a young beautiful highly intelligent spiritual woman, this story, I get it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sad

Stephan is a bully and will not acknowledge that. It is sad that Bella chooses this type of character again. I was hoping that you would choose a real man for her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Stephan is an asshat.

Disappointing that Bella is so drawn to stephan, the guy is obnoxious. when she feels light headed after prancing around in the sun all day, he blames her and says she cant be left to make her own decisions. Yet, his own actions push her to the point of exhaustion so he can get his rocks off in a selfish need to satisfy his own ego. Wow dude, what a great way to take care of her. far more concerned to put his mark on her than for her own well being. cant stand the guy. she has so many better choices. Hell, the architect Arak is a far better choice. Stevo just wants a possession to bend to his will. F him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES