All Comments on 'Possessing Bella Ch. 22'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
wish2basubwish2basubover 8 years ago
Thank you

Been waiting. Miss her soul mate (IMHO) though. Hope more chapters come soon.

MC47MC47over 8 years ago
Very Interesting

Well the first few days have been interesting, in how the office is playing out. There was quite the ruckus with the new (not so new) associate to the team, holding my reservations on him til the next read. I was glad to see Bella stand on her own two feet and give tasks, orders and see them carried out. I do crave more of Rob, Bella & Stephen.

Well done!! Can't wait for the next chapters.

MC

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Kinda Disappointed with the most recent twist.

I was hoping Bella would take more charge in the direction of her life and business. Very disappointed with the whole Rob and Kurt shared ownership. Especially how it was imposed on her. They're always saying how everything is her choice. But we never really see her opposing them. They could very much teach her how to balance her life and work along with other aspects of the business without rob banging her.

I really want to see more of Stephen and Bella. Rob just seems like a guy with his newest toy. Who because she snubbed his advances imposed his power over her to make her give him a chance. I like the bond they had prior to this.

Can't wait to see where this goes.

bodybychocolatebodybychocolateover 8 years ago
Great as always.....

...but I can't help thinking 'poor Stephen'. He must be dying.

I reread the chapter where they first become intimate at his home/castle, and then when he accompanied her to the two weeks at the place of the Gorean Masters. There was so much written about how they both felt. I can't imagine Stephen is that okay with all this.

er uh sorry if this is a double post...lil issue with signing in

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 8 years agoAuthor
Secret smiles

As of 5pm on New Years Eve I have finished writing the final chapter (25) of this series. There is still editing to do and it may take a few weeks for you all to see the final three chapters. I am more than please with how the series finally came together.

I understand that some of you are not happy with the roads i have taken along the way to get Bella to where she is going but for me it has been a fun ride. and I hope at the end you will all see the reasons for the twists and turns she and the people in her life take. Happy New Year my loyal readers *mwaah*

_ant__ant_over 8 years ago
Beautiful!

Thank you Ellie, that was a wonderful surprise and a great way to start the New Year with a new chapter in Bella's story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Chapter!

This was a really well written chapter, seeing the dynamic change between the main players made for a wonderful read. I am so torn between Rob and Stephen now, it's fantastic, keep up this standard of writing till the end of the series. You are such a talented story-weaver, many thanks and "Happy NewYear"

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Some partners are more equal than others, huh? Bella is punished for offering Owen a chance to redeem himself? She was the one wronged and she wants to check out his expertise for her personal business. I applaud Kurt et al for finally creating a supportive professional environment for her, but you are reaching for Rob to have punished her for that.

The guys' epiphany that she is human after all is refreshing. Hope Rob also gets a clue that master knows best doesn't mean master has to spring things on her all the time. I have never been so proud of one of your master characters as when Rob just let Bella go to sleep without using her in some way.

MyaHunterMyaHunterover 8 years ago
Once I again I love this story but

these men are so frustrating. They keep on saying it's difficult for all of them when it's really just difficult for Bella. WTF. I'm getting so frustrated! Haha. Oh well, on to the next one.

GemmaGreyGemmaGreyover 8 years ago
OMG

So torn between Rob and Stephen! Can't wait to see what happens next!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ready to give up on Bella

I m beginning to see that none of the so called masters in Bella's life truly care for her. Taking away what little freedom she has and forcing her to plz two men simultaneously is not in her best interest even for a submissive. What happened to Stephan?????? The one dominant she admits to loving gets thrown aside so that the boss man can have a go at her. I thought it was her choice...kinda doesn't seem like it. Frustrated n ready for this series to finally end. I hope that the next chapter is better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Grrr...I kind of want to punch some of these characters in the face.

So obviously, I'm into this story or I wouldn't want to physically harm some of them. Great writing, dear. You have gained a fan.

Now...why I want to punch them. These guys are kind of dicks..and does Bella do anything for her "work" besides change offices, buy clothes and give blowjobs? What a job!

I hope Bella turns dom, sells her shares of the club and company, tells these guys to go eff themselves, and hooks up with a hot cabana boy sub on her very own private island.

haha! Again, great job. It takes a lot to suck me into a story and I'm totally invested.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hmmmm.....

You put it together very well & it kept my interest. I love it! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Choices?

Despite repeating endlessly that Bella has choices she doesn’t, she’s often talked about and not to. The encounter with the doctor was cringe worthy. She has a submissive nature yes but does that make her a slave or worse less than human? What if she didn’t want a 24/7 D/s relationship? It doesn’t have to be all or nothing. There’s a story on xnxx(.)CoM called ‘The Boss’s Slut’ whilst I detest the derogatory useage of the word slut*,that story covers a submissive relationship in the business world and handles it really well

* the term slut like whore is often used to describe a woman who enjoys sex with one or more partners and meant in a negative way as if that’s a bad thing. Wider society needs a wake up call, if it’s good for men to enjoy sex then it’s good for women too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Poor Bella...

If her offer to have Stephen walk her upstairs after dinner is any indication, Bella misses him. Of course, Rob wasn't going to let that happen. And the more she juxtaposes Sir Stephen with Rob, who I am beginning to find insufferable, the more she will long for the man she is in love with. I hope Sir Stephen continues to be missing when she is in the club complex. He needs to make her long for his presence...and his touch.

BTW, thank you for yet another great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Problematic

The casual sexism in this story is breathtaking. Also, Bella doesn’t seem to have a personality to me. She’s just a doll that these men move around. They keep talking about how she’s so submissive and it may be hard to be an executive which is appealing because what do either of those thing have to do with each other? Also, it’s not that she’s submissive, it’s that she had a mysogynist for a father who didn’t give her any autonomy (at least that was what it sounded like to me in the first section) and then was groomed by a creepy pedophile (Mel) from when she was quite young. I’m not sure why I’m still reading this story, maybe because I’ve already invested so much time? But besides some super hot scenes, the whole premise is totally horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Bella is lost

Everytime when Bella tries to find the person who she really is, they put her in a headlock so she stays a fuckpuppet. Every chapter I hope that Bella becomes a stronger woman and finds life and love outside the club, sells her part in the company and club and moves to the other side of the world.

JoyfulwishJoyfulwishover 4 years ago

Agree with these comments and why dont the men brush their teeth too lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES