Possessing the Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tore the draw out from under her bed and grabbed one of the 3 vibrators inside to use against her gushing cunt and it only took half a minute for her to orgasm from the stimulus. She screamed from her relief and it was the best orgasm I have ever felt in my life.

She fell asleep on her bed half naked after cumming and I took the opportunity to re-watch the footage and select the best stills to send her in my first email to blackmail her into submission. I'm going to be building this file up with my new cameras mixed with my powers over the next few days, and then the real fun can begin.

*****

Author note:

Thank you for reading; please let me know how you like the story and I also have a favour to ask. I'm not very imaginative when it comes to humiliation/blackmail tasks, so anything you want to see in a later chapter please let me know.

12