All Comments on 'Possession Ch. 01'

by taniarice

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Like it

Very promising start and a fiery heroine too....

Perfick

MaynessMaynessover 10 years ago

Very promising, I like it that she has a fiery character. Hope chapter two wont be too long. Thank you.

Literoticareader99Literoticareader99over 10 years ago
A very good beginning

Please continue writing. I'm looking forward to chapter 2

verbicideverbicideover 10 years ago
Good start

A plucky heroine bargaining for the safety and well-being of her family. It's a classic premise and I look forward to seeing how it plays out. One interesting twist is her step-father appears to be a rather unsympathetic lout and the villain of the piece has scruples. With that in mind, I hope our ruthless antagonist doesn't run too roughshod over Beth and maybe, maybe the entire family...with the exception of aforementioned step-father...survives and maybe benefits from the experience. Step dad would be best served trussed up and dumped in the thames in my opinion. I hate abusers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very promising first piece of literotica to get me this excited in a long time

I'd love more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More more more!!!

More quickly please!

thundersglorythundersgloryover 10 years ago
So good!

Just to good not to leave a comment, I cant wait to read more. I love the tone of the story, and am eager to see how that debt gets paid (hint hint) Keep it up, favorited!

taniaricetaniariceover 10 years agoAuthor
Flattered!

Wow - thank you all so much for your kind comments! Really grateful for the positive reception.

This was just me dipping a toe in the water - am aiming to post an extended, edited version of Chapter 1 next Saturday. I've already finished the first 4 chapters, so after that you can expect one a week :)

Sorry it can't be sooner (I've just moved house!) but hopefully you'll bear with me!

taniaricetaniariceover 10 years agoAuthor
Update

Apologies for the wait - have edited this chapter and submitted the edited piece to the queue about 3 mins and 47s ago. The break between Ch 1 and Ch 2 has also been moved, so Ch 1 will be a bit longer! Hope you enjoy :)

MargedMargedover 10 years ago

This is so hot. Loved it!!! More, more, more........soon! Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MORE! MORE! MORE!

Love the first meeting, can't wait to see what else you've got up your sleeve! Us mere mortals need sustenance from stories like this, keep them coming!! Wouldn't want us to starve would ya ;)

taniaricetaniariceover 10 years agoAuthor
Wowzer!

Hi All! Guess I didn't imagine this to be in such demand!

I've been crazily busy recently so haven't had time to get 100% happy with the next chapter. It is on its way - currently writing it on the tube to work and hiding the smut from my fellow commuters! (Though they'll probably appreciate it, to be honest...)

Don't worry, this isn't abandoned, the next instalment is coming and I anticipate a post-date of this Sunday :)

xxx

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago

Very glad there is more to come. You've set up for a good battle.

usfgirls19usfgirls19over 10 years ago
Edited Version!

I was so excited to see the edited version! Can't wait for chapter 2!

ObscurelogicObscurelogicover 10 years ago
Love it

Very well written. The characters have so much personality, even the seemingly minor characters like the bodyguard have been very well drawn. Hope you continue the series

taniaricetaniariceover 10 years agoAuthor
Update

So, Chapter 2 is almost finished - will be posted tomorrow - hurrah!

Just to let you know, it ended up being a lot more detailed, so the smut of Chapter 2 has been shifted into Chapter 3 - afraid it's going to be another wait for any sort of raunchy episode!

Thank you all for the amazing feedback - hope I don't disappoint.

xxx

taniaricetaniariceover 10 years agoAuthor
Chapter 2 has been posted

Just to let you know, Chapter 2 has been submitted to the queue - its fate now lies in the hands of the Lit gods.

Will be posting progress updates there when it comes online. Until then, feedback on the story so far is, as always, appreciated.

Enjoy! x

jennyb2492jennyb2492over 10 years ago
Enjoying this!

I actually read chapter 2 first then came back to this chapter. Looking forward to no. 3. I think this chapter deserves more than the current score of 4.25! I like how you are developing the characters. If only we could talk mothers out of marrying bastards who are horrible stepfathers (of course, that's how juicy plots are developed...)

long_legs2ulong_legs2uover 10 years ago
Nicely written

I like that you're slowly building the story and not hammering out scenarios.

Good work!

didntseeuxtheredidntseeuxthereover 10 years ago
Well done!

Great start! I am concerned about the periods.... Why don't you out periods after "Mr"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Eerily Similar to Seven Days

This is almost the EXACT same plot as Seven Days by soular in the Interracial Love section of Lit... Creepy and mean irresponsible father figure, feeble mother, poor hardworking daughter that has no idea how pretty she is, $70k owed to a mob boss, daughter goes to see said mob boss and ends up having to "work off" the debt for her family...

Haven't read Ch 2 yet but I'm REALLY hoping this isn't some attempt at a copy cat story minus the interracial aspect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

As soon as i started reading this it reminded me of Seven Days.

taniaricetaniariceover 10 years agoAuthor
Response

Glad readers are still enjoying the first chapter - hope you're all sticking around for the rest of the story!

To "Anonymous" - "Eerily similar..." and the "Anonymous" that follows - hadn't read it before but just had a quick skim of the first chapter of soular's Seven Days (it's really good, bookmarked for later!) - apologies for the similarities, definitely did not want to be labelled as a copycat. Saying that, I've been reading trashy romance for years, and as far as I'm concerned, pretty girl with undesirable family circumstances "working off" a debt to someone who has some sort of power over her is a pretty stock plot in my eyes (can probably raid my bookshelf and list another 50 or so published titles if you *really* want!). But I'm trying to tell that story with a twist and I hope you'll continue with the series :)

@didntseeuxthere - the periods!? You mean full stops!? Talk British to me! As far as I'm concerned, a full stop is used to denote a pause - be a bit tricky for conversation if one paused every time they said 'Mr'. Hope grammatical convention doesn't annoy you too much! There's another two chapters without periods after Mr!

@longlegs2u - what can I say, this one is definitely a slow burner - never fear, the plot quickens as we go along!

@jennyb2492 - wow! thank you so much, glad you've enjoyed the first couple of chapters, hope you found Chapter 3. Am going to shamelessly use this as a forum to tell you off for not posting Refiners' Fire sooner - I absolutely adore your series and cannot say how flattered I am to receive such praise from an author whose work I admire!

Right, off to work for me - hope that I get a seat on the tube so I can finish off Chapter 4!

Tania x

ravenhairedcutieravenhairedcutieover 10 years ago

I have read a story here on Literotica before that has the same plot as this story of yours but it was posted on the Interracial Love category and the title is "Seven Days". And the debt is also seventy thousand which is probably a coincidence. But then again, the flow of this story might become different since each writers have their own ideas and writing style so I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Have a nice day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
FYI

Interesting first chapter!

"@didntseeuxthere - the periods!? You mean full stops!? Talk British to me! As far as I'm concerned, a full stop is used to denote a pause - be a bit tricky for conversation if one paused every time they said 'Mr'. Hope grammatical convention doesn't annoy you too much! There's another two chapters without periods after Mr!"

Bit late, but the period she was referring to was not for pauses, but because "Mr." is an abbreviation of the word "Mister." It's like using etc. instead of et cetera, or info. instead of information.

QNastyQNastyabout 10 years ago
It's got my attention so far!

I'm liking this.. I really loved the scene where she stormed into his office. Beth smaking Vlad just made me smile and think.. You go girl! Damn I cant wait so see what happens next!

LotherielLotherielalmost 10 years ago
Very enjoyable

I just found this and I'm truly enjoying it. You're doing a great job building characters so far, I can almost see them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
is this a copy cat?

...sounds similar to Seven Days by Soular...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice try but;

This has too similar to Seven Days by Soular. If this were an essay, this author would've been disciplined for plagiarism. Soular still wins as it's an astoundingly passionate, well-written literature piece.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Coward

She really is a coward. Fuck I hate women like her. And fuck you too and this shit you call a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Let's be fair. Both Seven Days and Possession are hardly entirely unique in their premise. On this site alone, how many mobsters stories and women-desperate-for-money fics are there? Saying one ripped off of another between these two is a little like saying all historical romances ripped off of Jane Austine.

Both stories have their weaknesses and strengths, and we ought to be able to appreciate them separately. Some of you are more partial to Seven Days. Personally, I find the style of prose and pacing of this story is more up my alley. Either way, there's room aplenty on this site for sexy mobsters, so let us enjoy their sexiness, whether we're writing or reading about them. :)

PalomitaPalomitaover 8 years ago
A Definite Rip-Off...

A few adjustments here and there, but the author of this tale definitely read Soular's Seven Days and then went to work on typing this up. The similarities are *way* to uncanny to go unnoticed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Another unfinished story

This is the third story in a row that I have started here on Literotica that has been abandoned by the author. It is good, not as good as the two before it but it is so frustrating that Literotic allows a story stay on that the author has clearly stopped writing several years ago. Yes don't bother reading it, it only leave you hanging and a little bit irked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Awesome start...I joined late but already in love with all the characters... beautiful y written.. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
To the last comment

Do not get involved in this story, sadly is not finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great start

Intelligent, impressive writing. Loved his business sense on drugs

Horseman68Horseman68about 4 years ago
Ditto and More.

Enough said for now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Intrigued! But alas i see from comments its unfinished. What a shame. I reckon the author could have turned this into a mafia dark romance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous