All Comments on 'Possession Ch. 03'

by taniarice

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great 3rd chapter x

Really loving this story please can we have the next installment soon :) x

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
yay

great chapter. love the tension. i thought there would be markings on her body from being hit by her stepfather, but i guess not? hope you'll update soon :)

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
Excellent!

Poor Beth. She's like a bug on a pin board. Dmitri is in danger of being led by his little head. About the bruising, the dim lighting provided cover for the moment. However, I think Dmitri's eventual discovery of marks on her will earn the stepdud some interesting consequences. Imagining Mrs. Ivan's reaction to this situation was amusing. :D

You are doing a great job building these characters and the situation. The reader is drawn in. The realism is strong making it easy to just sink into the story.

MaynessMaynessover 10 years ago

Excellent third chapter. I too am waiting for when Dimtri discovers that all was not right at home and what the repercussions will be. You are building the suspense delightfully! Dimtri is I am afraid beyond all hope of surviving without Beth, unfortunately (or fortunately for us) I think he as a ways to go before he realises this. I do hope Beth regains some of her inner strength and fortitude in the face of her burgeoning desire and sparks fly! Can't wait for the next chapter and being greedy wished it was longer ; (.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
beautiful!!!

can't wait for chapter 4! you write with fire!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cool

Pure Awesomeness. Can't wait for the next chapter :-)

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Riveting

The interaction between them is awesome and as has been already said, the bruises will change his gameplan.....hopefully !

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

this is a good story, I love that he is an unknowing participant in his own conquering under the guise of conquest himself

spearishspearishover 10 years ago
Loving the slow burn

Every chapter is drawing me in more .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great so far! Thank goodness for that low level of light huh? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not bad

I wish that she felt more violated during that, as it was her first time. I can't imagine anyone would be so calm in a situation like that if they had never been touched before by a man, let alone never been in the same room naked as one. Also, if he could see her appendix removal scar or birthmark, you think he would take notice of her many bruises.

Overall not a bad chapter, but i preferred the first two. Keep on writing :)

wolfgirlbiteswolfgirlbitesover 10 years ago

The way you write you draw the reader in deeper and deeper.

catgio98catgio98over 10 years ago
awesome!

I love when talented new authors emerge. You are a force and the lyrical descriptions were beautiful, evoking such wonderful imagery and sensibilities especially when Beth was experiencing her first everything. Summer storms and skydiving...loved it!

josephstevensjosephstevensover 10 years ago
Hey, This is good!

Like this very much indeed. Burning slowly. Drawing the reader in...lovely.

Could go anywhere...really want the next part...

inspector123inspector123over 10 years ago
Just wanted to leave a

comment that I've been enjoying this story. Congrats on the purchased of your flat. When I purchased my condo back in June 2012 dishwasher was also one of my requirement!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Tantalizing

I am salivating waiting on chapter 4.

The comment on how she remains slender interests me. I have am working on my master's in public health/nutritional epidemiology and I had always believed that junk funk (aside from being highly palatable to many) was more affordable than healthier fare.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love this

Great writing. Hanging out for chapter 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Omg...

You know it's people like you that make this site worth coming back to on a regular basis. Yes I am begging you to continue to chapter 4. No I have no shame. I think I speak for a lotta people when I say we need it.

taniaricetaniariceover 10 years agoAuthor
Another moment of being stunned!!!

Hi folks - sorry I haven't had a chance to reply to all of this fantastic feedback - thank you so much for leaving your comments, it always motivates me to write just that little bit more.

@FA_JF - glad you're enjoying the realism. I'm an avid romance reader and relieved that people don't think this is just another stock plot that's too fantastic to be true. Also, you'll be glad to know I have just met Mrs Ivan - I think you'll love her when she turns up!

@Mayness - trying not to keep you in suspense too long! Let's just say I've rewritten a chunk of Chapter 5 and there are sparks. You'll be glad to know that Chapter 4 is turning out to be the longest yet and should be uploaded in the next week or so.

@Masterfuljim - am coming to the conclusion that for once Dmitri is lost without a game plan. Read into that what you will.

@Anonymous 'Not bad' - hope you stick around for the journey, your comments really helped me to shape the opening of the next chapter.

Will try to respond to some of the other comments you have left later - but I have read them all and they really to give me faith in my writing ability! As said above, next post date should be in the next week - hoping to get another chapter out this month - so will keep you informed when it is uploaded to the queue.

Tania x

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 10 years ago
Really hot

Love it, the tension and anticipation.

Slightly off putting to have her come that easily though, took me out of the realm of easy to imagine to made up.

Looking forward to next chapter though.

taniaricetaniariceover 10 years agoAuthor
Update!

So, finally managed to touch up Chapter 04 and had a really productive sick day (genuine - can't talk louder than a croak right now!) polishing Chapter 05 - 4 has been submitted, 5 is still a work in progress.

Enjoy!!!

fantasylover25fantasylover25over 9 years ago
How ironic...

Okay. I got past the first and second chapter thinking I've read this story before and then I remembered Seven Days by Soular. How vaguely ironic the Hero in this story force the Heroine to strip in front of his trusted friend and Seven Days had the very same concept. Even mention of the seventy thousand owed to the Hero but I'm going to continue reading along but as I said, how ironic.

nuerotiklyinclinednuerotiklyinclinedover 9 years ago
plagiarize much?

This story reads just like Seven Days by Soular. Yes you changed names, location and a few minor details but the bones of the story are still this same. Shame on you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
her bruises?

Why was there no mention or notice by him of the supposed bruises on her body and face? Regardless of the lighting, the contrast of light and dark skin would be noticeable, especially up close.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

he could have get her naked when he was alone making a naive virgin to undress in front of his friend was really harsh also why didnt ivan left earlier he only left after watching her complete naked and teased her by telling dmitry to take care of her really ?

both of them embarassed her and then after taking all the fum ivan decided to be a gentleman .no expectations from dmitry but i hate ivan more than dmitry

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous