Possession Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taniarice
taniarice
448 Followers

Wave after wave of pleasure crashed against her. Like a rock battered on all sides by the sea, she was immersed in the sensation. It was violent, it shaped her, it was exquisite.

It went on and on and just when she thought it would never end, it did. It was over.

She panted, trying to catch her breath, her heart pounding as if she had run a marathon. Strong arms held her, stroking her bare skin, drawing out the last few sensual ripples.

Dmitri knew he had to leave her. He could not stay in her presence any longer. Not without grabbing her and fucking her against a wall. She had passion. She kept it hidden but it was there, ready and waiting to be called to the surface.

But he would not take her yet. He wanted to savour her, he wanted her willing and weeping to have him inside her. So, like Ivan, he decided it was time to leave.

When he was sure she was able to stand without his support, he released her abruptly and sprang away. Grazing past her on his way to the doorway, he paused when he was far enough out of eyeshot that she would have to turn to see him.

"Your bedroom is upstairs. On the first floor. Turn left on the landing, you will find it at the end of the corridor."

An instant later, Beth was alone. She felt hollow inside, bereft and lost. Only then did she crumble, collapsing into a heap amongst her piles of clothes, her shoulders shuddering as she was wracked with sobs.

taniarice
taniarice
448 Followers
12