All Comments on 'Possessions Ch. 02'

by TheDragonsMaiden

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeabout 8 years ago

Totally smitten. Googly eyes and similar stuff adrift in admiration. Very happy place. At first I couldn’t understand how some people said they liked ALL of the characters after the first chapter. I now do. Allofthem. It is a given that I can’t pass up thinking nasties when confronted with the image of a governmental employee in the Department of Gangsterism and Thuggery (Did I say that out loud again?...uhrm...), but to my sickening horror there was no urge to transform the title of ‘general’ into a descriptive sentence ending in the words ‘chieftain-slut’. I will prepare the sword for harakiri.

Oh doG, the bed! That COVETABLE bed. Actually, let’s just say: the entire room. Excuse me, I think I just came.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really like this

I hope you will be adding many more chapters to this very entertaining story. It doesn't feel like a cookie cutter Mistress/slave story. I especially enjoyed the mercurial behavior of the Sarantha character.

Ivory/Ebon are interesting too. Hopefully they will be fleshed out down the road though they are OK as simple characters for now.

TheDragonsMaidenTheDragonsMaidenalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you all for your support!

Just so everyone knows, my Facebook page is up!

There I have sneak peeks of Chapters not yet published, family trees, and maps. :) I am also quicker to respond to questions and messages there!

Please, hop on over and give me a Like!

https://www.facebook.com/TheDragonsMaiden/

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous