All Comments on 'Possessions Ch. 08'

by TheDragonsMaiden

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 7 years ago

Nooo..oo.noononno...o!!! Okay, just stay calm. I'm sure we can talk about this. Just don't do anything drastic. Whatever it is, it can't be that bad. There will be a solution, it's just very important that for now you stay calm. Whatever you do, just DON'T kill Sarantha. By all means take it out on the king, yes kill the embodiment of justice, the whole system borders on hate-crime anyway. But leave the poster-child of credulous optimism to rule another day. Have a piece of cake, for the sake of nostalgic hope!

Every widow probably has at least one asshole who is insensitive enough to come knocking while she is still mourning. You'll be surprised how even friends of the husband would try and put pressure on the widow for either sex or to move into a relationship with them without taking her feelings into account. Maybe they feel they'll get her at her most vulnerable. Assholes.

Shot for story.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
Kidnap the mans wife, wait until she gives birth, kill her child.

After all, possessions don't have any right to complain. Wouldn't be the first time that's happened, won't be the last but it would make it far more realistic because let's face it, people are real bastards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Yay this is so exciting! Please continue! Ignore the negative comments because you are doing so good with the mystery in this, really keeping up the interest level. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
seriously!?!!.

OH MY GOD WHAT IS HAPPENING!?!?!? Is sarantha OK!?!?. At least we found out what the king's proclivities are! Who knows? Maybe sarantha might enjoy that!! I love how she is always trying to make trivalm happy!! She's a nutty little weirdo sweetheart!!!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 7 years ago
Why are all the men such brainless idiots?

Why don't they have even a hint of empathy? It's infuriating.

Sarantha is deranged but you understand where she is coming from. Alaliya is the most human and sympathetic of the lot.

Not sure how you are going to wrap this up happily.

TheDragonsMaidenTheDragonsMaidenover 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter 9 Sneak Peek

Hey Loves! If you are hoping for a sneak peek of chapter 9, I have one up on my Facebook page! Feel free to hop on over and check it out. I warn you, though, you might not like what you read! Well, I guess it depends on which couples you like and which ones you don't! Not all Fairy Tales have happy endings!

https://www.facebook.com/TheDragonsMaiden

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous