All Comments on 'Possessions Ch. 09'

by TheDragonsMaiden

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What happened?

I've been checking periodically to see if there is a new chapter but there never is. Are you abandoning this story? I hope not. I want to see how things turn out.

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 5 years ago
She's Ba-a-ck!

Another amazing 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Chapter!

One minor point for discussion: these were slaves, not volunteers. Not that I want to defend them, however, it's not as if they had the option to decline their Masters' bidding. The question is, does that make them rapists if they were merely following their orders? Who bears the most blame? Those that give the orders or those that carry those orders out?

Personally I hold those who gave the orders responsible for those actions. Given that both father and fiancé are already dead and beyond retribution, it doesn't matter. You punish the ones you can catch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
what's up with that

I find it so hard to fully understand these people. On the one hand, rapists are lower than slaves, ok, great, and yet these people continuously force non-consented sex on others, how do they not see their own hypocrisy? Also, I can appreciate the bloodlust, but still, to get hard while someone else right next to you is suffering so badly is just a little bit not quite human. We have mirror neurons for a reason. I understand these are supposed to be the good guys, but I just find it hard to accept them as such with all the torturing and orchestrating sex etc.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous