Possessions Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alaliya wasn't quite sure how it happened, but there was suddenly a fist in her hair, pulling her to her feet. Horrified gaze snapping to the General's face, Alaliya whimpered, fearing he had seen her on her knees, but oddly enough, in no way fearful that he would hurt her. His gag, blindfold and earmuffs were all still in place, but were hastily being ripped away by the hand not holding her immobile.

When he had stripped all of the cloth from his head, Ehrik pulled Alaliya's forward, resting his forehead against hers, still struggling to right his breathing. "Forgive me, my heart. If you would have stroked me, taken me in your mouth, I would have spilled myself, and I have not yet earned such a reward." Even as his hand remained fisted in her hair, he wrapped his arm around her hips and pulled her body tight against his. "You are quite the little vixen."

Releasing her hair, Ehrik began to squat, forcing Alaliya to accompany him. His eyes never left hers as his hand quickly and efficiently released the bands around his ankles. Then suddenly, using his immense strength, Ehrik stood and hoisted her body high against his own. On instinct, Alaliya wrapped her legs around his waist, shocked at the sudden movement. Before she could consider her actions, the bed was at her back.

"You explored me, love. Now it is my turn to explore you. To learn every one of these luscious curves and commit them to memory. To study every spot on your body that makes you tremble, makes you moan, makes you scream out your ecstasy."

And with that his mouth was on her neck, pressing warm wet kisses. She never considered resisting. Her body was demanding something, something she knew she couldn't give it on her own. She had no idea what it was. All she knew was that her entire body was trembling, her thighs were damp and something felt as if it were incessantly shifting in her belly. Something had to make it better. And she somehow knew that Ehrik knew exactly what that something was. Ehrik could fix this. She knew it.

As Alaliya moaned her enjoyment, Ehrik trailed kisses down her neck to feather over her collarbones. So wrapped up as she was in the new and unusual sensations burning her body from the inside out, incinerating the last of her sanity, she scarcely even noticed as Ehrik stripped away layers of her dress as he continued to taste every inch of her flesh.

Ehrik chucked when he exposed her breasts. "Glorious, truly glorious. They will be so much more so when they are nourishing my child, swollen and leaking."

Alaliya couldn't think, couldn't comprehend what he was saying. It didn't matter though; Ehrik obviously wasn't overly concerned about her response because he was already sliding down her body to dip the tip of his tongue into her belly button, earning her a breathless sob.

In another moment, she was naked, and uncaring that the General was kneeling between her wide spread legs, gazing down at her most intimate area with his hard cock straining and savage lust filling his eyes.

Was this it? Was it finally going to happen, whatever "it" was? Was he finally going to fix whatever was so out of sorts with her body?

Ehrik, his eyes finally having had their fill, pulled back just slight, ran a soft lick up the creamy thigh he found there, starting at her knee and ending just shy of her glistening folds. He repeated the gesture several times on both thighs, nibbling and kissing, until Alaliya thought she would lose her mind. She thrashed on the bed, tugged at his hair. She even cussed at him, demanded that he fix whatever it was he was doing. He ignored it all, continuing to torture her with exquisite sensation.

Finally, he released a warm breath directly on her weeping flesh. "Eyes here. Look at me, my gorgeous little strumpet." He waited for her to comply before he ran his tongue through her soft folds a single time. "Beg."

"What? No!" She wouldn't do that. Couldn't. She refused to degrade herself that way.

A soft chuckle did nothing to ease the need thrumming in her veins. A second swipe of his tongue nearly made her jerk off the bed. "You taste amazing, like ambrosia from the sweet, giving Goddess. I want to feast, love." His eyes bore into hers. "Beg."

This time all Alaliya could do was shake her head, tossing it back and forth on the mattress.

Another swipe. "Beg." Another breath. "It does not make you weak." Suddenly, he lifted his head. "It is not degrading. It shows your strength, to bend and not break. You haven't broken. But now you must continue to bend." Ehrik pressed a gentle kiss to her soft, sensitive flesh. "Bend, darling, bend as I am not able to. Scream my name as you take your pleasure. And beg me."

She had no idea what it was. If it was his praise, or the assurance in his voice, but Alaliya had no control over the moans and words pouring from her lips. "Please. Oh, Goddess, please. I beg you! Just...please. I need it. I need...Please!"

"Need what? This?"

And with that, Ehrik did indeed feast. He buried his face in that soft, welcoming flesh and lapped every drop of sweet fluid he could manage. Alaliya's scream echoed through the room as she shattered into a million pieces. The sounds she made were incoherent as she felt her body being torn deliciously into so many small pieces that she wasn't sure she would ever be able to put herself back together. Time no longer existed. Space. Her. Him. None of it. There was only the pleasure destroying her and possessing her body.

When she finally began to become aware of the room around her, she was in Ehrik's arms as he whispered sweet words to her, telling her she was beautiful, amazing, spectacular. Yes, Ehrik had shattered her body and mind into tiny pieces with the pleasure he so generously gave her, but he had also collected them, and was even now rebuilding her, stronger and better than before.

Finally, once her breath had evened out and her heart stopped racing, Ehrik shifted between her legs again, already dipping his head. Alaliya pulled at his hair, whimpering. She didn't think she could survive that again.

Amused eyes slid to hers. "I told you, my precious darling. You will scream my name when you orgasm."

And with that he began to feast anew, uncaring of the way the woman beneath him tugged at his hair or thrashed or begged for a reprieve. He gave her none. Even between her body's releases, he gave her only enough time to catch her breath, always repeating his expectations to her, before he began again. It wasn't until he had forced another three orgasms on her exhausted body that was finally able to give him what he desired. Throwing her head back and screaming his name until she her voice cracked.

With the swiftness that he seemed so apt to use, Ehrik was suddenly over her, his balance on one hand next to her head to keep his weight off of her. His hips were between her thighs, and his lips pressed to hers. Alaliya was sure he would penetrate her now, and, oddly enough, she had no desire to resist. She wanted it all, everything. She wanted his body so deep inside of her that separating the two would take a miracle. But he didn't.

Ehrik was jerking above her, moaning, his mouth never leaving hers, his tongue sweeping into her mouth and demanding she return his kiss. He was moaning, groaning, whimpering into her mouth. But still he didn't penetrate her.

Suddenly warm liquid coated her belly as Ehrik's hoarse shout disappeared into her mouth. Splatter after splatter coated her skin, setting off another ripple of pleasure up and down her spine. Finally, after what seemed to be ages, Ehrik stopped jerking and both hands came beside her head. He never pulled his lips from hers, instead just continued to kiss her even as he gasped for breath.

When he did stop, he smiled against her lips. "Magnificent."

He rolled off of her, earning him a whimper when the cool air hit her sweat coated skin. She wasn't cold for long though. Ehrik, with no though to his seed coating her skin, pulled her into his arms. He nuzzled her neck, smiling.

"I will not disgrace you by taking your body now. We will merge for the first time on our wedding night, regardless your state. Tomorrow, my love. Tomorrow, if you will accept me, we will be wed."

Alaliya tried to turn, to look in his eyes. He was saying that, even though he did not believe she was a virgin, that he still meant to marry her. Earlier he'd mentioned children. Could this really be happening? Or...perhaps he simply wanted an experienced woman to sate his lusts.

"I am not a virgin."

His arms tightened around her. "So much the better, my heart. You've no idea how it enrages me to think of sharing you with another man, even if it was only in the past."

Tired, fighting to stay awake, Alaliya frowned. "You lied. You could get out the whole time."

His chuckle made her want to punch him. "I could have, yes. However, I did not lie. I never said I could not escape if I desired. But now you know, even when my body is raging at me, even when I feel as if I've lost my mind and my control has been torn away from me to leave me bare, I will never harm you. Your pleasure will always come first, before my own. I earn my pleasure with yours. Now rest. You have a long day ahead of you tomorrow. You will be beautiful on our wedding day."

Alaliya, completely exhausted, was already drifting off to sleep. For the first time in years, she felt safe, cherished, loved. For the first time in years, she did not fear slumber and the monsters that lurked there. For the first time in years, she believed that she had a chance at being truly happy.

The last thing Alaliya remembered before sleep overtook her was Ehrik's voice in her ear, "Magnificent."

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Alaliya was torn. A large part of her was irritated. She wanted to go back to Sarantha, make sure she was recovering as the Healer claimed. Ehrik had allowed her to sleep a whole day and night instead of waking her. It was obvious she needed the rest, but anything could have happened in the time she'd been away. If Sarantha were declining, how would she know? Who would soothe Sarantha's nightmares when she searched in her sleep for her dead husband? She needed her family, in addition to the healers, and right now her family was gone for some silly tryst.

On the other hand, Ehrik's surprises were always grand. They left her breathless. Ehrik was well aware she was not concerned with material possessions. She'd had very few that were not functional as a Dungeon Mistress. As Madame Keeper, she wore fine dresses and jewels as a sign of status and to not embarrass her husband with their absence, but she did not desire them. No. Ehrik's surprises were always experiences.

Not that she'd ever doubted it, but these surprises always served to remind her that he loved her. Not her lineage, not her beauty. She could be stripped of them all, and she would still have his heart. Now though, for some reason unknown to her, she was done up to perfection. She was excited and eager to know what he had planned for her.

She frowned slightly as they walked further to the edge of the Keep. Even though they were a Golden Keep, they had a large armory and very talented black smiths to rival those of the Production Keeps. That seemed to be where they were heading.

When they reached a door to one of the larger storage rooms that usually held a mismatched, random overflow of items, Ehrik took her in his arms, nuzzling her neck.

"My precious wife, you know I love you?" It was a question and judging by the look on Ehrik's face it was one he obviously wanted a verbal response to.

"Of course, my love. I have never doubted such a thing."

"You know that everything I do, I do so that you may be safe, healthy and happy? You know I would never allow anything to happen to you, never allow you to come to harm?"

"Husband, what is this?" Alaliya frowned. "You would never do me harm, nor allow any other to do me harm. I would never even consider such a thing."

"I hope you enjoy your surprise, my love."

With that, Ehrik pushed the door open and stood aside for Alaliya to enter.

The room had been cleared of its contents and filled for a very specific purpose. Hot coals, a set of branding irons with the couple's brand in different sizes, and a blacksmith to tend the hearth were placed unobtrusively to one side. Several items from the Dungeons that Alaliya was well versed in using had been neatly arranged throughout the room. Two female slaves from the brothel stood to one side, looking uneasy and frightened. Several guards stood by, including both Allek and Kriel.

Alaliya barely noticed any of it. Her entire focus zeroed in on the semicircle of six chained, naked slaves. They were all clean and groomed. Though each had scars, it was obvious that they had not been overly mistreated in the past weeks. Not a single one moved, not even so much as looking at her. One looked angry, one looked resigned, but most looked scared.

Alaliya couldn't have described her reaction if she tried. She felt her blood run cold and her skin burn hot. She recognized the six men. Her mind knew them, but seemed to refuse to allow her to acknowledge how she knew them. She could feel her body tense, as if preparing to fight or flee, but she couldn't understand why she had such a reaction to chained slaves while she was safe in her husband's presence. If it weren't for Ehrik's hands resting on her hips from behind, she would have stood in the doorway, simply staring, but she obeyed the gentle pressure and entered the room.

"Kneel before your Mistress!" Ehrik barked. He sneered as the slaves fell to their knees, heads bowed in submission.

Ehrik's command held anger and pure loathing. Thinking over the past four years since Ehrik had found her in the Dungeons, Alaliya could only remember hearing such venomous hatred in his voice one other time, when she had foolishly referred to the foreigner as her husband.

The remembrance forced Alaliya's mind to make the connection that it desperately hadn't wanted to make. She nearly swooned as she looked over the six slaves standing in the same order, the same positions, that they had been in that day seven years earlier. She spun into Ehrik's arms.

"Do you like your surprise, my precious heart? This surprise took me seven long years to arrange, my loving wife. I am sorry one died; I wish he were here for you as well." Ehrik murmured into her neck.

"Why are they here?" Alaliya didn't try to hide her fear from her husband; he would always see it anyway.

"They are yours. Yours to torture, yours to kill, yours to do anything you like with. However, until I hand them over to you, you will simply relax, and enjoy the show I have planned for you. If you like, you may inspect your gift before I begin."

Ehrik's eyes held a glint that Alaliya had never seen before. Many of his officers spoke of his eyes before a battle. Alaliya wondered if this was what they meant. She did not accompany him to the battlefields, as some of the other General's wives did. She'd always stayed home, in the Dungeons, where she was efficient and useful. She'd heard stories of her husband's battles though; of the calculated cruelty he was capable of. She was glad she was never on the receiving end of such a thing.

Pushing the thoughts from her mind, Alaliya did as her husband asked, walking to the row of slaves, Ehrik at her back. Standing in front of the first one, Alaliya gave the man a death sentence disguised as a simple question. "Who am I?"

The man, obviously not realizing the precarious position he was in, had the audacity to raise his head, only to have his face promptly met with the bottom of Ehrik's boot. Chained as he was, the man had to struggle back to his position, receiving no help from the guards. Blood dribbled from his obviously broken nose.

Finally, the man was able to murmur, "My Mistress."

There was a small metal hoop through the tip of the man's tongue, causing him to slur his words. Such a thing had no significance in their culture, which made Alaliya wonder about its placement. Even so, she recognized the voice, remembered the cruel words it had hissed in her ear as she had sobbed.

Alaliya brought the back of her hand across the man's face, sadistically thankful that Ehrik had insisted she wear rings with large, flashy stones. She struck hard enough that when the slave righted himself blood trickled from the corner of his mouth. She moved to the next one, asking the same question. He answered in reference to her position as Madame Keeper. Again she struck the man before moving to the next and repeating the routine. Each time one spoke, she forced herself to remember their words, insults and taunts. Alaliya managed to keep the same tone since the beginning, even though her mind was in shambles. If it weren't for her husband at her back, giving her strength, she wasn't sure she'd have been able to. They all gave her some semblance of the same answers until she got to the man second from the other end, the man who had looked resigned.

The slave kneeling before her raised his eyes to hers, but before Ehrik could punish his audacity, he spoke three simple words that made Alaliya's head spin.

"I remember you."

For a moment, Alaliya couldn't think, couldn't move. All she heard was a soft voice in her ear. Don't chew it; just swallow. It will help. I promise you, it will help. Just swallow.

Finally, after what seemed an eternity Alaliya was able to find her voice. She turned to her husband, who stood silently behind her, scowling at the boldness of the slave, but not pushing past Alaliya's restraining arm.

"Send him to a holding cell." Alaliya looked up at her husband with pleading eyes as Ehrik's gaze snapped to hers, disbelief shining there. "Please, my loving husband, for me. My precious love. This man did me a kindness; allow me to repay it." At Ehrik's sharp nod, Alaliya turned back to the last slave.

Ehrik sneered, but complied with his wife's request. Even as rage made him nearly shake, he knew it was worth it to see the love shining in Alaliya's eyes. Over the past seven years, Ehrik had learned every detail of that day. He knew exactly what kindness his wife thought earned the slave mercy. It didn't matter; Ehrik was not as forgiving. The man was a rapist. The rapist would suffer.

As Ehrik helped Alaliya settle herself into a comfortable chair that she hadn't noticed, the slaves were secured to interrogation crosses. She sipped her sweet juice - not wine, she noted with a frown - and nibbled on a strawberry as she watched. When the men were restrained, using every single strap, they were unable to move, not a single muscle.

Pressing a chaste kiss to Alaliya's lips, Ehrik turned to the slaves. Donning a pair of leather gloves, he gestured to the two females, who immediately moved to kneel in front of the first two bound slaves and taking their flaccid cocks into their mouths. Based on the men's faces, the women were well versed in their profession.

"Perhaps you all honestly do not remember raping my wife. But I promise you, she does and I most certainly do. Perhaps you all honestly thought that such a sin was in the past, and you would not suffer for it. You were wrong. Very wrong." Ehrik nonchalantly took the branding iron that was held out to him. It wasn't a normal slave branding iron. It was smaller, tiny, no larger than a baby's hand. Alaliya was confused. Ehrik had no use for such a brand; he never branded children. Ehrik's smile was quite frankly frightening. "And I am going to enjoy this immensely."