Possessions Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With those last words and a feral grin, Ehrik grabbed ahold of one of the female slaves by her hair and jerked her away from the man's now engorged cock. She obediently moved down to the next slave to give him the same treatment. In one fluid movement, Ehrik grasped the base of the man's member in a gloved hand, holding it steady as his other hand wielded the branding iron expertly, and pressed the red hot design to the smooth mushroom head of the man's cock.

The scream the man released was exquisite. It held a heady mix of terror, horror, and agony. The slave's muscles strained, but he couldn't move, couldn't pull away. He had no way to protect his sensitive flesh from the heat of the brand. Alaliya leaned forward in her seat, watching the rapist as he writhed in his bonds. Kriel and Allek smirked. None of the free in the room felt any sympathy, any empathy. They didn't care about his pain. He was a rapist, subhuman, not deserving of such things. Not deserving of life. In their culture, there was no greater sin than rape. Rapists held no rights; they were less than slaves.

Ehrik handed the branding iron back to the black smith to be reheated. He watched as a gag was forced into the still screaming man's mouth. "I despise rapists. You all disgust me more than I could ever possibly describe."

Alaliya watched, smiling and nibbling another strawberry, as her husband took a second prepared brand as it was handed to him, walking to the second man. Efficiently, Ehrik branded the slave in the same manner as the first. Once the second was gagged as well, he continued speaking.

"I thought of all the ways to torture you. Starvation, regular beatings, amputations. I even thought about swaddling you and feeding you nothing but piss and shit for the rest of your miserable lives."

The third man had tears streaming down his face when the Keeper stood before him, brand in hand. His pathetic whimpers turned into a squeal when the tip of his cock was branded.

"I decided that even piss and shit was too good for you. So I've spent the last seven long years planning this wonderful day for my beautiful, loving, precious wife."

The fourth man begged for mercy. Ehrik laughed at him, Kriel and Allek snickering, before branding him.

"I made sure you were healthy so you would not die before we had our fun. I wanted to make sure you felt every last bit of pain we decided to give you." Finally, Ehrik stood before the last slave, the one who had looked angry. "I know very well you remembered my wife. You spoke of her in the holding cells when I caught you that very day. You did not speak kindly."

Ehrik pressed the man's cock against his stomach and, angling the branding iron, pressed the hot metal to the slave's testicles. Savage glee in his eyes, he immediately switched the brand to the mushroom head of the man's cock, not bothering to reheat it. He held it far longer than was necessary. When it was finally removed, the man slumped in his bonds.

Ehrik handed the brand back to again be reheated. Eyes narrowed, he looked down the row of slaves. They looked defeated, exhausted from their useless struggling. Ehrik almost laughed. They thought their punishment was over. It wasn't nearly.

"My love, my precious wife, would you be kind enough to inspect these brands to ensure they are to your satisfaction?"

"Of course, my loving husband. You are too kind to give me such a gift." Alaliya sauntered forward, plucking a crop from a table as she went.

She used the tip to poke each man's brand, purposely moving each one's now flaccid cock as she watched their eyes glaze with pain. Several times they screamed, earning them a giggle. When she got to the last slave, she delivered several well aimed swats to the man's testicles. She remembered him very well.

"I am pleasantly satisfied with your work husband. As always, I am awed at your skill in all things." Alaliya smiled at her husband, meaning every word. The brands were perfect. Even as the men's cocks had shrunk, the lines were neat and smooth.

Ehrik grabbed Alaliya, bringing her forward and stealing a kiss. His tongue dove into her mouth as his body rubbed against her. Naturally, his giving wife responded in kind, kissing him back and running her hands over him, pressing her hips to his.

Sweet Goddess his cock was hard! It had nothing to do with the slave's pain; he couldn't care less. It was an animalistic desire coursing through his veins. He wanted her, here, now, but he had to finish her surprise first.

"Soon, my love." He whispered as he ground his cock into her belly. "For now, my darling wife, please, go relax and enjoy your strawberries."

Only after Alaliya was comfortably seated did Ehrik turn back to the bound slaves, who had been repositions on their knees. He flicked a single look to his Captains, who immediately moved to the first man.

"Do you remember the words you spoke to my wife? The cruel accusations you threw at her. Tell me rapist, what did you say to her?" When the slave didn't answer, Ehrik kicked him directly between his thighs. "Answer me, rapist!"

The man stuttered. "I called her a whore, Master. I am sor-"

The slave was unable to finish. Without warning, Allek grabbed the man's head, holding it back, as Kriel took a hook and looped it through the ring on the man's tongue. He pulled it sharply, holding the man's tongue straight. The man tried to struggle, but couldn't. Ehrik took his time, allowing the slave to see the glowing red brand. With a flourish, he pressed it to the man's tongue, laughing at the way it sizzled on the saliva.

When Ehrik pulled the branding iron away, Kriel and Allek moved to the next slave to prepare it. Ehrik wasted no time in branding the man in the same manner. As he approached the third though, the first man to have his tongue branded slumped over, a wheezing sound escaping him with each breath. Ehrik frowned.

Allek walked to the slave, delivering a sharp kick to the man's abdomen with the toe of his boot. "Sit up. Your Master is not finished with you."

When the man didn't obey and continued to wheeze, Allek gripped his hair and pulled his head back. Kriel squatted in front of the slave, looking in its mouth as Ehrik glared impatiently.

"It's tongue is swelling. It can't even close its mouth." Kriel sighed, disappointed. "It's going to suffocate."

Ehrik swore under his breath. This imbecile was interrupting his surprise! This entire display was meant to amuse Alaliya and this worthless piece of trash was ruining it. "Like hell it is! Open its throat and fetch a battlefield Healer!"

As one of the nameless guards ran from the room, Kriel unsheathed this dagger and made a small incision in the hollow of the man's throat. He twisted the blade to open it. Immediately, the man's chest rose with a deep breath, his eyes wide and terrified. Just as Kriel was rising, the second man began to wheeze as well.

Ehrik cursed aloud. These maggots were ruining Alaliya's surprise! What the fuck was wrong with them that they kept trying to die? These disgusting, worthless, pathetic excuses of life! He was near enraged when a giggle had him spinning on his heel to face his wife. She looked thoroughly amused.

Alaliya tried to hide her smile behind her hand, but she couldn't hold back the giggles that escaped. Ehrik looked frazzled, frustrated, and about to at the end of his wits. He never let anything frazzle him and it was clear that he didn't know how to deal with it. Men often gave up in the dungeons, allowing their body's to fail them rather than continue to be interrogated. Ehrik had never had to deal with such weakness.

"Finish, my love." She smiled at her husband, showing him her joy and allowing her own pleasure to show when his stress melted away. "I love my surprise. Finish. The Healer will be here soon. Cut their throats as you brand them and the Healer can deal with them when they arrive."

Ehrik smiled. Sweet Goddess, he was a lucky man. His wife was so loving, so understanding. Wanting nothing to diminish the smile his precious wife bestowed upon him, Ehrik obeyed, branding each man and waiting for Kriel to open their throats before moving to the next. Within moments, all five men had brands on their vile tongues, tongues that had spewed such horrid insults.

As the blacksmith adjusted the hearth, and the guards repositioned the slaves, Ehrik kissed Alaliya. It was a slow, leisurely kiss. Regardless of the control he displayed, by the time he pulled away, the bulge in his pants made is clear just how easily his wife affected him. He didn't bother trying to hide it; he was not ashamed of his response to his beautiful wife.

"I would offer to allow you to inspect, my darling wife, but I fear it will be hard to do at the moment.

"Of course, my love. I am sure such inspection is not necessary. You have never failed to perform to my satisfaction." Alaliya's eyes swept over her husband, lingering for a moment on the evidence of his desire, making her double meaning clear.

"One more, my love, a bit of fun, and then I will perform to your satisfaction." Ehrik nuzzled Alaliya's neck for a moment, then turned back to the blacksmith. He took the brand from him and stepped to the first slave.

With no fanfare, Ehrik pressed the brand to the slave's forehead. The man's breathing increased, but with his tongue as swollen as it was, he was not able to scream. Ehrik sneered. Fucking up his surprise!

Alaliya leant forward as Ehrik pulled the brand away. In sharp, clear letters across the slave's forehead was the word RAPIST. Alaliya couldn't help herself; she laughed out loud and clapped her hands in amusement. She couldn't remain in her seat. She practically ran forward, right into her husband's embrace. Ehrik, always cognizant of Alaliya's safety, held the brand away from her as she pressed herself against his side, her sparkling eyes glued to the newest brand. The radiant smile glued to her face made all of his frustration, the anger over the past seven years, worth every moment. Alaliya remained glued to his side as he moved down the row of slaves, branding each one with the title of their crime. A Healer arrived and immediately began her work, ignoring the couple but not daring to interfere in the proceedings.

When they finished the last one, Ehrik held his wife as they looked over his work. He turned her in his arms to face him. "Did you enjoy your surprise, my precious wife?"

"More than you could ever imagine, my love." Alaliya's gaze never left her husband's as her hand trailed down his body to cup his bulging erection. "You promised me you would perform, my wondrous husband."

"Soon, little vixen. Very soon." Ehrik told himself he put in effort to pull his eyes from Alaliya's heated one, but he couldn't bring himself to break the connection. The longer it lasted, the more his blood heated and the harder it was to not rip her clothing from her body and fuck her on the floor. But he wouldn't. The rapists did not deserve to see her exquisite body.

He shot one look to his Captains, who in turn gave him knowing smirks. There was always a heady intoxication in conquering your enemies that made the soldiers ravenous for their lovers.

Ehrik snapped his gaze back to Alaliya. "Now, my beautiful wife. Right now!"

He scooped Alaliya into his arms and carried her to the next room. It had been emptied as well, and now held a bed with fresh linens, two chairs and a single table holding one of Alaliya's vials of oils, a pitcher and cups, biscuits, pastries, and fruit - with a large bowl of strawberries. The only who would think to do something so kind would have been Melil. Ehrik would be sure to award her kindness and forethought. But that would wait. Ehrik threw Alaliya onto the bed. She bounced only once before he was on her, literally tearing off her dress sinking his rock hard cock into her welcoming body.

Ehrik was not gentle. This was not lovemaking. This was fucking. Hard. Primal. Animalistic. He didn't give her the opportunity to participate. His cock, hands and mouth were everywhere. Ehrik moved her where, when, and how he wanted, ignoring Alaliya's protests when she had been enjoying the previous position. The only protest that would slow him was if she felt pain, and he made damn sure that she didn't. He pistoned his hips into slick body, earning a yearning cry with each stroke. Vaguely Ehrik heard her begging, but he didn't care for what. This was his. His reward. She would just have to keep up with him.

Alaliya didn't try to take any control. This was not her loving husband; this was her strong soldier. She loved them both, but she had learned long ago that the soldier did not like being challenged. She allowed Ehrik to move her body, slap, pinch, nibble, lick, suck, bite. She didn't care, she loved it all, every single moment. She knew that she would be deliciously sore, but she craved it, the lingering proof of his possession.

It was easy for Alaliya to find her release, screaming Ehrik's name loud enough that she was sure those in the next room had heard. Ehrik roared his satisfaction, but did not slow his brutal pace, not even when the pleasure humming in Alaliya's veins amplified to the point it bordered on pain. Tears slid down her face as she babbled incoherently. Finally, Ehrik paused. Trepidation made her shiver when Ehrik only acknowledged her with a primal grin. His hand slid between their bodies, fingers sprawled over her abdomen as his thumb found her small bud of pleasure. Expertly, he stroked that little bud until fire streaked through Alaliya's veins for a second time, but even when her body began to thrash and convulse he didn't stop, only continued to pin her to the bed with a feral grin making him even more savagely handsome. Finally, after what seemed an eternity of Alaliya's body protesting the overstimulation, Ehrik began to again thrust with obvious intent. It took him only a moment to find his pleasure and spill his seed into Alaliya's clenching channel.

Ehrik collapsed on top of his wife, their sweaty bodies heaving. Finally, once he had marginally caught his breath, Ehrik rested his weight on his forearms to take his weight off of her and lifted his head to gaze into his wife's gorgeous, still slumberous eyes. For several moments he simply looked down at her, taking in the slightly dazed expression on his face.

"You are well, my heart?" He didn't kiss or nuzzle her, as much as his body and mind demanded it, needing her to answer him without persuasion. When she didn't answer immediately, he pulled away slightly. "I did not hurt you?"

Alaliya, not as quick to recover as her soldier, hadn't quite caught her breath yet, couldn't yet speak. She nodded her head, sleepily, her body demanding time to rest and recover.

Ehrik jerked, flying off the bed, horror making his blood run cold. "I hurt you?"

Alaliya smiled dreamily, internally laughing at Ehrik's contradictory questions. "No, wonderful husband. You did not hurt me. Yes, my love, I am well. Come back to me now. Hold me."

Ehrik felt the tension leave his body. He'd been terrified. He'd lost control. Alaliya was strong, and she was far from a small woman. She could spar with his soldiers and always do well enough to get away even the few times she did not win the fight. That didn't necessarily mean she could withstand the aggression that he'd displayed.

It hadn't been his intention to be so rough with her. It had been instinctual, primal. There was a threat to his wife, and he had neutralized it. He was infatuated with her, had been since the first day he had laid eyes on her. His sexual lust had combined with blood lust and created a raging, ravishing berserker. Even so, he couldn't help the smug little smirk from finding his lips when he looked over her ravished body. Hickies, bruises and bite marks were already beginning to show. Marks, proof of his possession and her willingness to unquestioningly accept it. She would feel the effects when she woke, would spend the next days remembering this encounter every time she moved. For now, though, she was already fading, snuggling down into the bed.

Ehrik moved to the table, filling one of the cups and taking the oil. He smiled at the strawberries. Turning, he walked back to the bed, relaxed and content. He slid an arm behind Alaliya's shoulder, and made her sit up just slightly, pressing the cup to her lips. Her eyelids fluttered, and even in her half asleep state, she sipped the fruit and herb sweetened water offered to her, grateful as it soothed her throat. When she turned her head away, Ehrik allowed her to again recline and drift off to slumber, finishing the drink himself and setting the cup on the floor.

He wanted nothing more than to pull his wife into his embrace and drift off beside her. But always before his desires came his wife's safety and comfort. Plus, he would enjoy this almost as much. Kneeling on the bed, he dumped a generous amount of scented oil into his palms and smoothed it between his hands to warm it. Slowly, attempting not to wake her, he carefully spread the oil over his wife's smooth skin, massaging it into her muscles to ease the ache that would no doubt be there when she woke. He pressed his thumbs into several bruises that had knots already developing under them. He enjoyed his leisurely work, the soft contact with Alaliya's skin. Finally, after he had gone over his wife's body twice, Ehrik determined his wife sufficiently massaged.

Crawling beside her in the bed, Ehrik pulled her into his arms. She nuzzled into his chest in her sleep, placing a soft kiss over his heart. Ehrik pressed his lips to her head before drifting off as well.