Possibilities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck! Kryln what are you doing? How can you do that?" She felt the fat lump of flesh in her cunt start to retreat. "No! Shit don't stop. I don't care that much. Keep going. Go deeper. Keep touching right here!." She dropped back down onto Kryln's clit as the tongue slid further into her. It felt so fucking good. The thick muscled organ moved all the way through her. Almost better than a cock. Every inch of it pulsed and flexed into her making squirm and moan. She kept her lips locked around Kryln's clit and worked her own tongue all over it, while her fingers were flying in and out Kryln's pussy. Finally she felt the tongue reach her cervix and the slight slithering contact set her off like a firework. She literally gushed into Kryln's mouth. Every muscle in her body vibrated at with an electric tension. Instead of arching her back she forced her head down harder on Kryln's pussy. Kryln made some kind of sound behind her, through the massive tongue buried in cunt, and quivered between Carolyn's lips. A spray of thick liquid shot into Carolyn's mouth and she tried to catch it all. Tried to suck it all down from the sopping lips of Kryln's pussy. Kryln's orgasm racked her body with the same electric tension that Carolyn had felt, but it felt like it all went running through that giant tongue buried in her pussy. She felt her cunt clamp on Kryln and she arched her back and tried to scream but it was too much. She felt her pussy gush again and Carolyn's eyes rolled back in her head. She rolled her hips as her pussy clenched around Kryln's tongue over and over again. The tongue writhed inside her.

After an eternity Carolyn rolled off to the side while the massive tongue slipped from her cunt. She crawled to the head of the bed and propped herself up on the pillows. She gasped when she saw Kryln, who was propped on her elbows perpendicular to her. A massive tongue was hanging from her open mouth. It was at least eight inches long. At least as thick as her wrist where it came out of Kryln's mouth but thinning to a solid point at the end. The end of the massive organ had curled up and was trying to wrap itself around one of Kryln's fat DD tits. The pointed end of the tongue was flicking at the nipple. The look on Kryln's face was pure ecstasy. As Kryln came down from her orgasmic high, she saw Carolyn watching her while she massaged her own tits. The tongue shrunk and slathered over her fat tits as it retreated into Kryln's mouth. When she slurped the last of it in she ducked her head and looked sheepishly at Carolyn. Carolyn smiled at her blue self.

"That was so fucking hot Kryln. I don't usually squirt so much. Did you know you could do that?"

Kryln shrugged her shoulders. "I'm glad you liked it Carolyn. Did you like the tongue? I wasn't sure how long I could make it, but the tissues of your tongue are muscle and so they can be grown like any muscle. I wish I could do the same with my fingers. I'd love to see how deep I could get into you."

"Oh? I'm glad you're getting curious to. So you can't do fingers, cause of the bone?"

"Yes. That's one of the limiting factors of my control on this form. Perhaps we could...experiment some more and find out?"

Kryln rolled over, then got up on her hands and knees. She crawled up Carolyn's wet body. She kissed and licked as she went. Her huge tits grazing Carolyn's skin.

"Experiment? I like the sound of experimenting." She kissed her blue haired self and began to think of possibilities.

12