Post-Apocalyptic Lesbian Domination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat up and examined her leg. The long cut had stopped bleeding and was starting to heal, but running her fingers along it brought back all the pain and stress of the previous day. She shuddered again and stood, looking around the cave for the clothes that had been stripped from her yesterday. Suddenly, Amy rolled over and looked at her.

"Good morning, Flower. I'm glad to see you haven't killed me yet. Or, worse, left." They both smiled. "How are you feeling?" Flower shook her head. "I know. I'm sorry."

"I'm scared, Amy."

"I know, I—"

"No. Yesterday when I was threatening you with the knife. It felt really good and it turned me on."

"But you didn't actually want to kill me, right?"

"Right, I guess." Flower shrugged. "Flower... There's nothing wrong with enjoying being in control of somebody. Here." She reached behind her back and removed her corset, dropping it onto the mattress. Completely naked, Amy laid on her back and extended her arms and legs. "Come here." She gestured above her head.

Flower obeyed, her naked body straddling Amy's face.

"Good, Flower. Now just lower yourself down." She gestured with her hand, encouraging Flower to lower her pussy down onto Amy's mouth. "Grab me by the hair. Ride me and use me and force me to make you cum. I'm all yours." Flower hesitated. "I'm serious, Flower. We'll both love it."

Flower smiled and dropped to her knees, arching her back to press her pussy down. She gasped when she felt Amy's tongue against it. Flower, as requested, reached down and took two firm handful of Amy's hair and pulled it upward. Amy obliged, working her tongue harder and harder the more Flower pulled on her hair.

"That's right, you little slut." Flower grinned as the words spilled from her lips. "Lick that fucking pussy." She rocked back and forth and her breasts bounced, much to Amy's pleasure. Her eyes went wide as she looked up at Flower. Flower grinned even wider and reached behind her back, squeezing Amy's breast until she gasped in pain. Flower took advantage of the opportunity to press her hips harder into Amy's mouth.

Amy worked relentlessly to please her and it wasn't long before Flower was tugging her hair as hard as possible. They rocked back and forth together as Flower started to cum. Amy pulled her hands up and fondled Flower's breasts gently, pleasing her as she came. Flower gasped again and again, driving her hips down onto Amy's desperate tongue. With a long moan, Flower finally came to rest. She rolled down onto the mattress and cuddled up next to the exhausted Amy, whose body was aching in all the best ways. Amy lifted herself onto an elbow.

With both women completely exhausted, Amy slowly moved down toward Flower, whose eyes went wider than they'd ever been. But she snapped them shut as Amy continued to approach, and Amy's warm lips finally touched hers. The delicious taste of Flower remained on Amy's lips and they shared it lovingly.

12