All Comments on 'Post Cuckold Insecurity'

by MasterfulMistress

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Can't we have another legend's day?

Ever since that day all we have had is more crap again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I agree with the previous anonymous

That was so special I think I'm addicted! Randi, where are you? Are you putting something together? You said there might be another legends day. I know it's probably too soon, but damn I wish we could speed up time. TTT is still going and that's a super story, but that's all there's been.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Mmmm...

Allow his insecurity to destroy him completely. Where he never wants to touch Amy again. His self worth is completely destroyed to the point he has so much self doubt he is unable believe that any woman would ever want anything to do with him sexually. That he becomes a living shell of a man. The only release from this living hell is suicide. So he starts planning a neat, clean exit from this plane of existence. He decides to do the deed after watching Amy one last time be pleasured in ways he could never achieve. She looks up and see he is smiling. Believing it is turning him on she smiles back and closes her eyes. When she looks up again he is gone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Justgr8

If its all so bad why do you come here every day,read every word then then see how much hate you can post??No one makes you read the stories,Its all free..

I despise B.T.B stories but I never complain about them..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Maybe another category purely for "Cuckolds" only

Lately there have been a huge infllux of stories by cuckold fanatics. Not the ordinary guys who have been cheated but guys who loved to be cuckolded by their wives. This is really different from the cheating wives stories because there were really no cheatings in the first place. Hopefully this will put in peace to the others who are also fanatics of the cheating genre to avoid the rants and negative backlashes, 1 ratings, etc.

miss_hornymiss_hornyabout 7 years ago
total cuck shit

read the first paragraph and almost puked . pure cuck shit .. roll over and croak

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Shame

The author's shame of being a closet homosexual is painfully obvious in this story. Admit your true desire and you'll live a happier life! Best wishes on coming out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Gay

# 1

VickieTernVickieTernabout 7 years ago
How sweet!

More! Do ignore the perverts who think this is gay sex (??!!). They have heir problems!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: Vickie Tern

You ought to know slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Skank sex

Disease riddled couples, gag me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What ?

I don't understand the gay comments. He is concerned about his wife after a swinging night. Will her body return to normal etc. Will she continue the cuckold treatment and so on. Don't get any gay information what gives. They both enjoy sharing each other but that is another can of worms.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

No man or woman can really say how much they love you if they can't commit to that person. There is no reason to be married if you need other men to fuck. You could just be one of the others that fuck someone, why be the guy who supports you through it all but get cock from other men. I'm a little old fashioned and would still think of a woman who fucks lots of guy to be a disgusting pig anyway but why marry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
death to all cuckolds

and their whores

MbgdallasMbgdallasabout 7 years ago
Idiotic comments.

Why do these people come here if the don't like the stories. Stupid. What are they trying to prove. It is the equivalent of going to a strip club and complaining about the nudity. Just stupid.

The story overall was good. It shows the emotions a husband might go through after the fact. Very real. The wife is clearly a loving wife becasue she reassures her husband. Very nice indeed.

As far as the 'cuck shit' comments there is no 'cuck' in this story. He obviously knows and approves of his wife fucking others and there is no humiliation. By definition a 'cuck' has to be ignorant or non-approving or humiliated. Idiots commenting in this site and don't even have the guts to use a name.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

Stray cats, yowling and rutting in an alley is more sexy and erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well after nothing new submitted

I decided to read this since it was so short . And I can honestly say that I see nothing erotic about this in the least . I guess that there are just about as many kinks as there are people , but I don't enjoy scat porn or cuck porn . Guess I just had to remind myself , nothings changed in my mind .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
no man worth his weight in anything would tolerate this

won't be reading your work again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Epic stupidity

She's lying through her teeth. Once she got stretched by Simon's dick, she'll never forget and never go back. The minute he sticks his little dick into her the comments about how she can't feel him will start. She's already TOLD him they're coming back every month. When will she start going back every week without him? He already is her cuckold. The only way for him to not be a permanent cuckold is to divorce the stupid bitch. The problem with this mess is that he just looks like an idiot. Even for fiction this was a god awful story not worth the time spent to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Weeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllll a

HooHooDilly and a Cha Cha Cha Cha Cha!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Really ?

One star, but only because I couldn't give this shit a zero rating.

Five minutes to read this crap, that's five minutes of my life wasted that I can never get back

Give up writing,if this stuff turns you on I feel sorry for your miserable existence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
lifestyle

it's a lifestyle that some people chose and some don't. I glad the author decide to give a realistic point of view of a husband that obvious care for his wife. u think the male in here is bad try reading one of good husband's male husband. dear author u gonna be troll hated etc. etc. fuck 'em keep writing and getting better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
i must have missed it

because he got laid. unless i'm mistaken that's not cuckholding, wittol maybe, swapping definitely but cuckholding?? but it wasn't the best of stories, I didn't bother voting onit

Tootight1Tootight1about 7 years ago
good story

It seemed to be a realistic view from the husbands point of view. His concerns were exactly where they should have been, but they should have been there before they went into that party, and he should have expressed his concerns then. The fantasy doesn't always match the fantasy. Bringing a third person into a relationship is dangerous, which they both should have thought about. The author did a good job of expressing the husbands concerns after the fact.

You can normally tell the age of, or the mentality of a commenter. Some were pretty harsh, but honest with themselves.

Considering the wife's first thoughts were of her husband, this might work for them. Cuckolding can work well foe a couple, or it could go badly. It depends on the couple, and what their desires and goals are. Keeping in mind that a persons desires change with time, so do their goals.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cuckhold?

This was simply badly done. There really isn't a story line. The writing is at a 6th grade level. The dialogue is horrible. And the unlikable characters do things that are just ridiculous. Badly done, start to finish. Look at the scores and realize you can't write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yuck.

What ever floats your boat man... Oops sorry no man here just a cuck.

Why do women in these stories always say to their cuck "it's you I love, my lover is just a big dildo"? As if all a man wants is love and not the hottest sex with a hot slut wife? Who the fuck cares about love when you ain't getting any? What could he do to Amy that she wouldn't like being done to her but he'd enjoy doing to her? A little pain maybe? Public flogging at BDSM club maybe? Naw she's such a slut she'd get off on that too... But this cuck is a total sub....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cuckhold?

I don't think you understand the meaning of the word, let alone the spelling. Regardless of that, his wife is a slut. She has neither love nor respect for her husband, as clearly demonstrated by her words and actions. She doesn't seem to care that she's exposing them both to every nasty disease known to man. Now that she has found a man with a big cock, she realizes that her husband can NEVER satisfy her going forward and she'll divorce him. But he'll realize all that, decide that he really does have pride, self respect and a will to live and divorce her first. Your suggestion at the end that he'll stay with the whore and NOT divorce her immediately is laughably bad.

1 star

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 5 years ago
I liked it.

Well written and kinda hot, although tropes have been used excessively. Mere hours after the ordeal she would have been closed up. Probably not tight, but at least closed.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

A generous *2 for your lack of effort on this piece of boilerplate shit.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

l quite honestly there should be a great deal of insecurity there. That wife, as with most worthless cucks, doesnt love, respect nor care for or about her worthless cuck.

Its sad that a cuck is so delusional to believe any woman who acts in such a manner see the worthless pathetic cuck as anything other than a safe space for herself.

What might be even more bigly sad is that this is somewhat of a desire of yours. The reality of a cuck lifestyle would gut a real man, swinging is different, but being a cuck....well studied and it doesnt work to well 99% of the time.

Any guy that wants to be cucked is A) afraid of leaving his closet and B) just waiting for his marriage to crash and burn.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Best that the cuck go to Simon and beg to trained to take a big cock up his ass. That would save everyone a lot of time with no need for deception and give the cuck what he ultimately desires.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous