Post- Game Party Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zrob
zrob
540 Followers

As they turned into one of the guest bedrooms, Micah was joking with her when he asked "When have we ever done this quickly?!", and I heard my mother's husky laugh in response.

Stunned, I stood quietly in the doorway. Never once had I suspected that my mom would be running around on my dad. They never argued, they spent alot of time together, and both my parents kept themselves in great shape. "Jesus . . . How long had she been fucking him?" I wondered.

I was startled when I felt Mrs. Miller wrap her arms around my waist from behind, her breasts pushing into my back. I wasn't sure how much she had seen until she whispered "Well . . . That's certainly a suprise." "The last I heard, he was still Randi Boehmon's boy-toy." she added as if we were discussing the weather.

She shrugged her shoulders. "Oh well . . . I'll let those two bitches sort things out." When she reached down between my legs I was shocked to find that my cock was rock hard, almost painfully so.

Mrs. Miller quickly fell to her knees, unzipped my fly and pulled my straining cock free.

"I want to taste you again!" she purred as she closed the door, before sliding her luscious lips over the engorged head of dick.

Looking up at me, smiling lewdly as she fisted my shaft she teased "I might be a little worried if I was you . . . Like I told you earlier . . . Your mother has been know to steal my lovers!" before taking me back into her wonderful mouth.

zrob
zrob
540 Followers
12