Post- Game Party Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zrob
zrob
540 Followers

I felt my nuts begin to tighten, so I smacked her sharply across the butt, causing her to yelp, her eyes flying open.

Mrs. Boehmon laughed "That's it Phillip . . . Smack my ass . . . Treat me like a whore . . . I fucking love it!!!"

I smacked her again and again, her ass cheeks blushing red as she urgently pushed back to meet my thrusts. Knowing I was on the brink, I grabbed her around the waist with both hands and reared back before slamming into one last time. I'd stopped thrusting and was balls deep in the ass of the sexiest MILF in Middleton, my cock jerking violently as my jism spewed deep into her bowels.

An involuntary shudder wracked my body, and as my cock stopped jerking, I opened my eyes to find Mrs. Boehmon looking back over her shoulder, her face flush with contentment.

"MMMMmmmmmmm . . .!!" she purred. "That was wonderful!!!"

I saw her ass was gaping when I slid out of her, Mrs. Boehmon turning around and throwing her arms over my shoulders, pressing her lips to mine.

"I've never even let my husband do that to me before." she said, smiling up at me.

"Well . . . I'm honored to be your first."

Randi Boehmon threw her head back and laughed.

"I said that I never let my husband fuck me in the ass . . . I didn't say anything about you being the first!!!!"

EPILOGUE

I sat up against the headboard in the darkened hotel room. As I anxiously waited for her to finish up in the bathroom, I thought back over all the changes in my life since the night of the Miller's party. After what I had seen and experienced, it was almost inevitable that the erotic journey I started that evening would lead me to push my sexual boundaries, crossing into territories previously unforseen.

She left the bathroom door cracked, the light bathing her incredibly sexy figure in a soft light causing my cock to stiffen. She knew I liked her slutty, and was naked except for a pair of black lace thigh highs and a pair of strappy platform sandals with a 5 inch heel. Her luscious lips glistened, the soft red gloss thickly applied. Her eye make-up looked like it had been done by a professional.

Even after all the times we had been together, I was still struck by her beauty, and I could feel my heart beating in my chest, part of me still not believing that she was fucking me.

She move slowly and seductively to the opposite side of the bed, and as I slid lower, she knelt to walk on her hands and knees across the mattress like a jungle cat hunting her prey. Her beautiful breasts brushed tantalizingly against my hard cock as she planted soft kisses across my hard stomach, slowly working her way up my body. Her fingertips were barely brushing my skin as her hands slid over me. She took a nipple into her mouth, rolling the other between her thumb and forefinger.

As her mouth moved up my neck, I groaned out loud, crushing her against me as my mouth sought hers. Reaching down between her legs, my fingers pushed easily through her already wet slit as she stroked me firmly.

Putting her lips to my ear, her breath hot on my skin, she whispered "Fuck me . . . Fuck me!!!"

Rolling her over on her back, she reached for me, her legs spread wide as I knelt between them. She rubbed the head of my cock up and down her pussy lips before I leaned forward, allowing her warm, wetness to surround me, before moving on top of her.

Later, she reached for her cigarettes on the nightstand and cracked the top of the hard pack. She pulled a match from a matchbook and struck it, raising the cigarette to her lips, then waving the match in the air as she took a long, slow drag.

Exhaling a long plume up towards the ceiling, she sighed happily. "I love the way you fuck me, Sweetie!!" She snuggled next to me, her face still flushed, inches from mine, gazing lovingly into my eyes.

"And I love fucking you, M . . . ". She pressed her lips to mine before I could finish her name.

zrob
zrob
540 Followers
12