Posted on a "Hot Wives" Forum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike moved. I thought sure she had wakened him, but he just rolled over. "Well that's it, she's done now," I thought. Not to be discouraged, she went down on her hands and knees and then in a hot second she was on her back scooting under him. Again, I couldn't see well, so back to the kitchen I went. Peeking around the door frame, I saw her reach up with her tongue and lick his dick which was hanging down through the hammock. "She wouldn't!" I thought, but she did. In less than a minute, she had it in her mouth. To my surprise, my own cock swelled up and began to throb. It actually found the opening in my boxers all on it's own. Involuntarily I found myself stroking it. There was something intoxicatingly erotic about watching my wife blow my old friend. She found it erotic as well. I knew this because she spread her legs and used her hands to masturbate herself as she was working over his cock. I stood mesmerized jacking off with abandon. I could see her efforts intensify. "Surely he can't sleep through this." But aside from a change in breathing pattern, he gave no indication he was awake. "Betty" however was getting more worked up and began to thrash around. It was about then, that I noticed that "Mike's" eyes were open and he was watching her do him and herself.

My own orgasm was mounting and just then he tensed, and then quivered. "Betty" went wild, opening her mouth and moaning loud enough for me to hear. His cock flopped out and shot cum all over her. Cum ran out of the side of her mouth, down her neck as she moaned again. That sent me over the top. I shot off across the patio through the open door. I steadied myself on the door frame as she scooted out from under the hammock. I recovered as she pulled off her T-shirt and wiped herself. I realized she'd soon be returning to the house, if she didn't wake him and demand a good fucking. Sure enough she turned my way. Two backward steps and I was running on tip-toes toward the stairs.

When "Betty" entered the bedroom, I was laying face down on the bed crushing my still hard cock. She was naked and opened her drawer and donned another T-shirt and slipped into bed. As I lay there waiting for sleep to come, I thought, "Good thing she only sucked him and not fucked him she may be like Joan and prefer him to me.

"Mike" left the day after that and neither acted as anything had happened. Well, you and I know different.

What can I say? I'm inviting Mike down over the Forth of July for a long weekend. It might just be warm again. I'm still working on the scenario, and I'm sure I'll come up with something by then. Push comes to shove, I'll tell them both I know and demand to watch. And if she ends up fucking him, ... well I'll cross that bridge when I cum to it.

12