Posting Family Pics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, he did. Three of them. Two of him dressed in a nice suit and tie. He told me the third one was without the suit and tie and not to open if it if I might be offended."

"And, did you?"

She blushed when I asked but answered, "I did. He's beautiful underneath his clothes. I rather liked what I saw of yours the other night but he's even, well, let's say, more matured. Not that yours is not quite nice, Mark, but, well, his body was quite handsome."

"Well, I guess I have to understand that I'm just eighteen and he's what, twice my age. Do you want me to take a few to send to him?"

She pursed her lips, then told me, "Yeah, I think so. Um, I'm gonna go change, bring your camera, we'll take a few," and she stood up and went to her bedroom as I gathered up my camera and followed her.

She'd already taken her bra off and I began taking shots as she continued. She undid her skirt and stepped out of it just posing in panties.

"I hope I don't turn you off," she said as she slid down her panties and held them out as I took a picture, my first picture ever, of my mother fully naked.

"Gee, you shave, I didn't now that," I gushed, surprised that my mother was as bare as her daughters were.

"Well, I just started since you began taking these pictures. I knew we'd probably get this far and, well, I hear girls today all shave so I thought I'd try it myself."

"Sure, why not, Sarah and Michelle do," I said. Then I realized I screwed up.

"Oh, and how do you know this?" she said standing there naked.

Chapter 5

"Um, they've been having me post pictures of them, too," I admitted. I knew I might as well tell the truth, she'd probably find out anyway.

"And you've seen them naked?"

"Would you be mad if I had?" I asked trying to cover myself.

"No, but I'd be curious to know if anything more than just photography went on between the three of you?"

"Um, well, something kind of went on between you and me, right?"

"Yes, it did and that's why I'm curious. I might just want to reward the photographer in the same way. That is, if he likes what he sees."

"Are you really serious? I mean you don't know what we might have done. And, yes, Mom, I love what I see. I think you're super-sexy."

"Well, perhaps I should just assume what you've been doing with your sisters and, maybe offer you the same benefits."

She really said that. I just stood there amazed.

"Did you hear me, Mark?"

"Um, yeah, yeah I did. I was just, well, I wasn't expecting something like that. Do you, um, do you mean, like, sex?"

"Yes, Mark, I mean, like, sex. You and me. This whole thing has got me so horny, so worked-up all the time, that when I got you off the other night, well, you've been just about all I've thought about and I've decided to just do it. Offer myself to my son."

"Wow, I can't believe this. Ever since that first time I took your pictures, oh, yeah, I've wanted this so much," I blurted out.

"Well, let's get some pictures taken then we'll talk about the rest," she said as I began taking shots as she took various poses including some from behind bending over, framing her pussy between her thighs.

Then she said that was enough, stood up, came to me and put her arms around me and kissed me with her tongue as her hand gripped the bulge in my pants.

"I'll have that later. Come down to my room about eleven, just make sure the girls don't see you," she said and then got dressed and went to make our supper.

I walked back to my room, rather in a daze, and uploaded some of the photos to the website, then emailed some to Mom's computer so she could send them to her new engineer friend if she wanted.

That night, at eleven, I went out into the hallway and silently went down to my mother's room, lightly rapped on the door and opened it and went in.

There she was, on her bed, legs spread open, slowly rubbing her fingers in the wetness between her legs. I pulled my shorts off, I'd left my briefs off just wearing the shorts to get down the hall in case anyone saw me.

"Here I am. Just like I promised," she said as she patted her pussy giving me a big smile.

I crawled up on the bottom of the bed, right between her legs and lowered my face down to lick and tongue her.

I felt her hands on my head caressing through my hair while I lapped and licked the warm, wet crevice between her legs. Her hands then moved and she reached down to pull herself open so I could thrust and flick my tongue up inside her.

"Oh, yes, yes, so good, omigod, I've missed this so much. Oh, right there, right there. I'm...oh, OH, UH, UH, OH, oh," she groaned as I felt her twitch and shiver as I gave my mother an orgasm, the first of many in our future.

She tugged me up between her legs as I began to push into her.

"Are you protected?" I asked.

"Oh, after I had you, honey, I had my tubes tied. Never thought you'd be putting some sperm in there, not in a million years. But, well, I'm ready, go ahead," she said softly as I began pushing into her.

I looked down, fascinated to watch my cock slowly enter my mother, then, when I was fully inside her, I began drawing back and forth. The feelings were incredible.

"Yes, I'm glad we're doing this, it feels right to me, so good. I've missed having a man in me, this is wonderful," she said as she pulled my head down to kiss me.

As you know, I'd had sex with both my sisters, Sarah was the first, then Michelle. Now, I was in my Mom's bed doing her, all this in just a matter of about two weeks, maybe twenty days or so.

As I was sliding back and forth, she asked me, "So, tell me about your sisters. I won't be mad, just tell me the truth. Maybe you'll even be rewarded for telling me what you three are doing."

So I told her what Michelle and Sarah and I were up to, fucking and sucking and licking every chance we got and, true, she didn't get upset at all. In fact, what she said next, both surprised me and thrilled me.

"Well, I don't see any reason to keep it a secret, any of us. It looks like you're going to be a busy young man and I don't mean taking pictures."

"It's pretty wild since not long ago, I'd only kissed three girls and only one of them let me have sex with her. Now look at what I'm doing," as I nodded down to my dick sliding wetly in and out of my mother.

"Yes, you've been busy and I think you're gonna be a lot busier. You're sure making your mother happy," she said as she wiggled around under me. "Mmm, I haven't been filled like this in a long, long time. I think I need to talk with your sisters to see how we're going to share you between the three of us."

"Oh, wow, I'm really getting close. You're sure it's okay to cum? I can pull out if you want."

"Don't you dare. I'm loving every second you're inside me. I'm close, myself."

So I kept stroking back and forth and soon we both had orgasms together, something that hadn't happened with either of my sisters. We hugged and kissed in the aftermath of our climax together while I kept moving inside her, not wanting to stop.

"Honey, I love you and I love what we're doing but can you stop now. I'm a little sore. I guess my pussy hasn't been used much in a while and I need to give it a rest."

So I slowly pulled out of her and moved onto my side as we continued to kiss and feel one another.

We fell asleep together and stayed that way the entire night.

When I woke up the next morning, I was on my back, the covers off me and my morning hard on risen high. I looked over and Mom was on her side grinning at me, then she moved over to me, taking it in her mouth and giving me some nice sucks.

"Now, why don't we make love again," she said softly as she rolled on her back spreading open.

I was sure not going to turn this down as I got up between her legs and began pressing into her, looking down, watching my cock slowly slip inside her. I pushed until our bodies met then began pulling back and pushing in, over and over. Oh, I would never tire of this, I thought, it just felt so good.

"Mmm, my son's really nice and hard this morning. You're rather lots of fun to wake up with, Mark, feels so good."

"It feels awesome. I still can't quite believe what's been happening. I'm the happiest guy there is."

"I plan on having a talk with your sisters this morning. I think we might as well get everything out in the open, don't you? It might even be more fun that way."

"How do you mean?" I asked her.

"Well, we can talk about that all together later," she said, "right now, let's just enjoy being together."

Enjoying it I was, especially now that we had gotten over our initial shyness. I think that photographing women partially- or fully-nude makes them horny and confident in their sexiness and my mother and my sisters are good examples of that. They all now seem to love being naked and sexual with me and all three now eagerly offered me their bodies.

My mom, especially, seemed frisky, she was having fun with me, greatly enjoying our sexual play with one another and our sex was wonderful.

"My treat," she giggled and she swung her leg up over me and pushed down slipping my cock up into her then fucking me into quite a wonderful orgasm soon followed by one of her own, a rather loud one that was obviously enjoyable.

She dropped down for us to kiss as she still moved up and down over me but we were both getting hungry so we decided to get up.

"Let's just go down like this, Mark, after all your sisters have seen you like this before and, well, they won't be too scandalized seeing me like this," she said and we got up and went downstairs, both of us as naked as the day we were born.

We walked into the kitchen and there were my sisters each with a bowl of cereal, both looking up at us and laughing.

"Oh, look at who's been naughty now," Michelle said.

Her sister added, "Wow, Mark, you're sure gettin' a lot these days. Is this the new dress code...nothing?"

It was our mom who answered, "Sure, why not. We all know now that we've all been intimate with Mark. So he's seen us already, right? So why not?"

My two sisters stood up and began pulling their clothes off as we stood and watched.

"I sure have two pretty daughters, no wonder Mark's happy all the time these days," Mom laughed. "Look at what we do to him, huh?" she said as she lifted up my swollen dick.

"Well, you two can fight over him after breakfast, I made sure he was good and hungry before we came down," she laughed.

"We've both ganged-up on him a few times already. He seems to like having more than one of us. What if all three of us took him on?" Sarah asked.

"Sure," Mom said, "great idea, how'll we do it? I'll bet you girls'll have some good ideas."

"I've got one but let's eat first, then go up and I'll explain it," Michelle added.

We ate breakfast as my sisters began gaining some confidence that this new way of being together was really and truly okay with Mom. So, a few minutes into eating my cereal, I felt a soft hand on my dick and it was Michelle, grinning at me.

We quickly ate and put our dishes in the dishwasher and went up to Mom's room.

"Okay, who's got an idea for entertaining our guy this morning. We can all see that he's ready," Mom said, gripping my hard cock.

"I think we should all get up on the bed on our hands and knees and he can do each one of us from behind. We could time him, maybe do each of us for three minutes, then on to the next of us, and whoever gets his cum can have him do anything she wants," Michelle posed.

As I sat there on the bed with these three naked women deciding how to use me sexually, my heart was beating fiercely engorging my cock full of hot blood making me rise like never before. I looked down and the veins stood out along the length of my shaft and the tip of my dick was bright red with anticipation.

Chapter 6

Mom got her phone and set it to show elapsed time and then they each got up along the edge of the bed with Mom first, then Michelle and Sarah. I moved up between Mom's legs and reached forward to gently pull open her pussy, then began pushing inside her shiny wet lips.

"Mmm, oh, that feels good," she murmured as I began going back and forth. It was feeling good, really good and I was so enjoying myself that, when the three minutes were up, I was surprised at how fast it seemed. So, I pulled out and stepped to the side and entered my older sister.

I kept this up for almost fifteen minutes as I went from one to the other, all beautifully lined-up, each butt different, each pussy a bit different, but all simply wonderful.

So, who got my cum?

It was Sarah who was moving her hips in a circle as I fucked her from behind, it just felt so good that I felt my cock tingle from base to tip and shoved her all the way down onto the bed, cumming her full.

As I groaned, Sarah was announcing that she'd won, that I was cumming in her pussy, that she'd made me cum.

"Oh, come on now, Sis, we all helped. You just were the last," Michelle said laughingly.

I kept fucking her a minute or two more as Mom and Michelle watched us. Then Sarah said, "I think I want to suck him off, that's something I just love doing. You guys wanna watch?" she asked and Mom and Michelle said they would.

So, I did something that I'll bet you've never done, stretched out there while my sister sucked my cock while our mom watched.

I took more photos of my mom and sisters, posting them on the website and they were thrilled with all the feedback they were getting.

Even Mom was telling me about another guy she'd heard from who sent her his photo, it was naked from his abdomen up and asked if she wanted to see the rest. She did, of course, and promptly showed us the fellow who was interested in her.

Well, Mom is forty-two, the guy is thirty and really hot-looking according to my sisters. So, Mom was currently emailing him to possibly set up a meeting place. We had briefed her on all the needed safety precautions one had to use these days but it was looking like my mom might have a lover or two pretty soon.

Then, one morning soon after, my cell rang and looking at the caller ID it was my Aunt Amanda.

"Hi, Auntie A," I said clicking it on.

"Hey there, Mark, what's new with you?"

I rolled my eyes knowing that what was new was that I was getting more pussy that a rock band. But, I replied, "Oh, not much, how about you?"

"Well, I was wondering about something, that's why I'm calling. Your mom mentioned that you've taken some pictures of her and put them on a website and now she's corresponding with two different guys who really sound nice."

My head was spinning wondering just how much my mom had told her.

"Yeah, I did take some, yeah."

"Could you come over and take some of me? Put them up on the website, too?"

I tried to remain composed as well as I could as I told her that I would and she said she'd be right over to pick me up and take me and my camera back to her house.

About twenty minutes later she pulled up and I got in her car carrying my camera. We got back to her house and she asked me to come upstairs to her bedroom where her computer was.

"Get the website up so I can take a look, okay? I want to see my sister's pictures. She's said some are kind of racy."

So, I typed into the browser window and soon I had the beginning series of photos I took of my mom.

"Mmm, your mom is a pretty lady, Mark. You took some great shots. Is this all of them?"

"Uh, no, there's more. Sure you want to see them?" I asked kind of hoping she wouldn't.

"Sure, it looks like this website is pretty wide open. After all, it's called 'HottieWatcher.com.' Let's see the rest."

I opened the next page of pics and there was mom, her boobs out, showing the world what she had.

"Oh, my, she said they were racy, are there more?"

I got the next page of photos, the ones of her naked, even sprawled out with her legs open.

"My, my, you've had fun, haven't you?" she snickered.

"Strictly professional, Aunt Amanda, strictly professional."

"Well, your pants give you away, Mark, but would you do some for me? Put my pictures on this same website?"

Certainly my pants were giving me away now for sure.

I told her I would and she went in her closet to get a few outfits and came back holding them up. There were two sundresses, one with yellow flowers, the other just a simple white.

"How about these first. We start out like with something like these, right?"

I told her that's fine and she said, "Well, I suppose you're so strictly professional, Mark, I can just change right here," and she pulled off her top, reached behind and dropped her bra to the floor.

Now, my Aunt Amanda is three years younger than my mom and she's really nice. You would really think she might be the oldest of my sisters, she's that nice. Her breasts were full and round with a nice under curve accenting their fullness. Her nipples were large and pink with centers that were hard and erect, just like my cock was.

Then she pulled her shorts off leaving herself naked except for panties.

"Do I look okay, you think? You're the expert on naked women I hear."

I laughed saying, "You sure look good to me, Aunt Amanda. I guess you can see that, huh?" I said nodding to my pants below.

"Well, I take it as a compliment. Shall we start?" she asked as she pulled the white sundress over her head and began striking some sexy poses while I took shots of her.

Then she bent over toward me, her breasts hanging inside the neckline, asking me to take a few like that.

Then, she put on the flowered one and went through the same poses. After that, she moved to her dresser where she pulled out a black negligee, putting it on, then she pulled her panties to the floor and kicked them away and took several poses.

She stood back up and lifted first one breast, then the other out of the top of her negligee as I clicked on.

Then, she did something I wasn't expecting. She moved to me, bent down and unzipped my fly, reached in and pulled out my stiff cock.

"It's not good to keep this penned inside like that all bent up," she said grinning at me. "You've really grown up, Mark, I remember washing that in the bathtub when you were little but this is much nicer."

She just went back to posing, now turning away and bending down, then getting on the bed for some shots of her pussy as I stood there with my cock standing at attention.

"This is the sexiest thing I've ever done. Your mom is right. She bet me that I couldn't do this without taking you to my bed. Come, let's get naked, I am so horny."

I remember first noticing my Aunt Amanda when I was six or seven. She had bought a new bikini which she was showing my mom and I was there taking more interest that I'm sure either of them imagined.

So, this was an offer that I was eager to accept and was quickly out of my clothes and down between my aunt's legs licking and kissing her nice, bare pussy.

"Mmm, omigod, Mark, your mom said you were good, she said I'd enjoy the man you've become, oh, just make me cum, sweetie, feels so good."

By now I had three females coaching me on what and where to make a woman's body feel good so I went at my aunt with everything I knew.

It seemed to be just right for her as I had her groaning and twisting as she set off an orgasm that was equal to any I'd given my mom or sisters. She lay there after, panting, pulling me up to kiss as her hand took my cock, trying to pull it to her middle.

"Oh, Mark, you are just as good as she said, even better. Let's see how you use this," she said pulling my cock up to her pussy as I knelt there between her thighs.

She gripped my hips and pulled me into her, sighing, "Oh, yes, oh, that's so good. Make me happy, Mark, fuck your Auntie 'Manda. Mmm, yes, she said you were good."

My dick was like steel as it slid back and forth into and out of my aunt's upturned pussy. She was a younger, slightly smaller version of my mother and she was sure loving what we were doing, twisting, writhing, humping underneath me as I went back and forth.