Posting Family Pics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe that my mom had talked with her sister, my aunt, about how Mom and I were fucking now and that I was also doing both my sisters. I guess nothing's a secret very long in this family, I mused, while my aunt eagerly humped up and down under me.

"You've become quite the man, Mark, I love how hard you are inside me. Now you've got four of us to keep happy, right? I don't want this to be our only time. I expect my nephew will keep is Auntie 'Manda happy, right?"

"I'll sure try. This is all kind of incredible, I mean, it's just snowballed like I never believed."

"What I haven't told you yet is that your other aunt knows, too. And she wants a visit from you soon."

"Aunt Christine? She knows? And she wants me to take pics of her, too?"

"Oh, I think so but I know for sure that she wants you to come fuck her. She told me she's been waiting until you became a man to take you to her bed. She's the slut of us three girls, you'll love her, she's the wild child."

"Boy am I sure glad that I'm a camera-bug. Look what it's got me," I said as I pushed in and out of her, my cock so deliriously happy at its continued good fortune.

"You've got to be the happiest guy there is, Mark. Sex with four of us and now I tell you that your youngest aunt wants you, too. We'll all have to start making appointments for you to come service each of us," she laughed.

"Yeah, I guess I need a date-book, huh?"

"Just fuck me, honey, you're in my bed right now and I'm keeping you here the rest of the day. Do you like that nice cock of yours sucked? I'm a little out of practice but it's something I love doing."

I told her it was something I loved receiving and that I loved oral sex in both directions which we did a whole lot later in the morning.

She did pretty much keep me in her bed for the rest of the day until she delivered me home about ten-thirty that night; I was fucked-out but never happier.

Chapter 7

My Mom and two sisters were up and wanting a blow-by-blow description of my latest family encounter and they made me tell them while I was naked. As soon as I was finished telling of my day, both my sisters wanted to watch Mom and I have sex. I know, kinda kinky but that's family, right?

The next morning, my mom came in to Sarah's room where I'd spent the night, to wake me up holding her phone.

"It's your Aunt Christine, this should be interesting," she said as she handed me her phone.

"Hi, Aunt C, what's up?"

"I hear you've got what's up these days. How's it like being the only guy in a family of women?" she laughed.

"Well, pretty busy but pretty great. I hope you're calling for what I'm hoping you're calling for."

"Well put, Nephew, yes, I hear you're quite the man in bed these days and I'm about as horny and curious about that as I can be. Can you be a ready in about a half hour? Just grab some breakfast and I'll be right over. We can shower here. You'll like that," she snickered and I agreed, hung up and went down to have breakfast.

I went down the way we were these days, naked, and there was Mom and my sisters, likewise naked and I got very nice hugs and gropes all around.

"So, you're off to do your Auntie Christine, eh?" Mom asked.

"Guess so, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do," I joked and they all laughed and laughed.

My Aunt Christine picked me up and lost no time getting started.

"Take it out, Mark, let me see what my sister's been telling me about. I can see you're hard," she said grinning. "I'll try to keep the car on the road," she laughed.

Well, I did what she asked and as soon as it was out, she reached over and took it in her hand and squeezed.

"Oh, nice, yes, you're really hard. We're gonna have fun. I'm gonna fuck you silly, just wait," she kidded as we pulled into her garage and the door came down behind us.

We got out of the car and she began taking her clothes off as we went into the house, dropping her top, then her bra, followed by her shorts, then panties as we entered her bedroom where she turned to me beautifully naked. I'd followed her lead and was also naked by then. This was fun.

"Oh, my nephew is so cute, and has such a nice cock. Come here, I've just got to suck it," she said as she sat down on her bed. "Bring it over here for your auntie to suck."

I moved in front of her and she slid her hand under me, rubbing my balls as I watched her wet lips slide over the head and begin to suck.

Her other hand went up to pinch and rub my nipples which no one had ever done before. I found it oddly erotic, I would have never thought so but I liked it.

Her mouth felt warm and wet and lush as she sucked me so softly standing there at her bedside. My hands were on her firm breasts, tweaking her nipples in my fingers while she made me feel so, so good.

She was smiling up at me as I grinned down at her. She knew just how she was making me feel, this was deliberate, intense and intended. Her fingers circled my dick, moving up and down the shaft but her mouth held steady over the tip end of my swollen cock being loved and caressed by her lips softly sucking and her tongue circling around and around lapping the head.

I've been sucked by each of my sisters, by my mother, and by my Aunt Amanda, but it was Aunt Christine who had the technique totally perfected. It felt exquisite. Oh, I knew then that I was in for great sex with my youngest aunt.

She licked wetly around the head, then along the underneath where it feels so good, then her lips would slide back and forth across the crown over and back, just feeling so good with each pass. She had me almost there when she held me steady and licked and flicked her tongue back and forth across right underneath the head as it began spurting up onto her nose and lips as her eyes watched my ecstasy. There was no doubt she knew exactly how good she was. I even felt lightheaded.

When she backed away, I saw then just how much cum I'd ejaculated. Her face was dripping and her chin was covered. She picked some tissues out of a nearby box and wiped her face clean telling me how much she enjoyed sucking her favorite nephew's cock.

"It was the first time, Mark, but you better know I just love sucking dicks, even when I was your age. Ask your mom, I was always sucking her boyfriends," she laughed. "Now that we've got your cock calmed down a bit, how about we get into this bed and see what else you can do?" she said as she swept the covers back and got in.

If you think I was all floppy and limp, think again. This is a very sexy woman and I was just super-eager to plunge my dick into her for the first time. I knew for sure that it wouldn't be the last, she was a hot woman and made little effort to hide it. Certainly not now as she beckoned me to her with legs wide apart.

"Come let's see just how that feels inside your Auntie Christine," she urged, patting her pussy.

"Could I give you oral first? It's something I love doing and I've really wanted to do my hot Auntie Christine."

"Oh, you are the perfect lover, Mark, come, I'm so ready," she said as I crawled up to lick the pinkness that was showing wetly between her widened thighs.

Her hands gently held my head as I began to feast on her most intimate place, the place I would be entering soon with my engorged cock, so eager for its penetration of my youngest aunt.

She tasted so sweet and fresh, I could stay between her legs forever. But I did soon have her writhing around and brought her into a really good orgasm, I knew my oral skills had become much better, after all, my sisters kept telling me I was the best they'd ever had. I should be, they tutored me all the way.

"Oh, Mark, that's the best I've ever had. I'm not letting you go home, honey, I want you to spend the night in my bed right here. But, right now, I'm gonna fuck your socks off except that you don't have any socks on," she laughed as she pushed me down on the bed and got up over me, sliding her wet pussy onto me and fucking me fast and hard.

We both had great orgasms but she never stopped, saying, "I'm fucking you until you get soft," and her body just kept going up and down on me, clenching me tight every time she rose up. I was wondering if she even wanted me to take pictures of her to post, maybe all she wanted was to fuck her happy nephew. Well, that was fine with me.

"Oh, it's been a long time since I had such a nice cock inside me. My own little nephew, he's grown up and now, look at him. He's pretty happy getting fucked all the time, huh?" she asked me rocking up and down over me.

"It still kinds seems like a dream, but with all the cum I'm shooting these days, it's got to be true."

"And you're loving it, aren't you?"

I nodded my head, grinning widely as she fucked me and fucked me and fucked me. She just didn't stop. She really didn't. She just kept fucking me and fucking me.

She went through five orgasms that morning and I had three. Then, just after noon, she collapsed on me and said it was time for a nap and rolled off me and we snuggled together and fell asleep together.

I had done very little except to be underneath her while she screwed me like crazy but I slept so soundly I was surprised when I suddenly awakened to my cock being sucked. It was my Aunt Christine, her beautiful butt up in the air beside me, head down over my middle going up and down.

I reached over to the wet opening, all pink and pretty, and began rubbing, pressing into her, then fucking her with my finger. I really didn't want her to stop sucking me, it just felt so good.

She was able to tease my cock, just keeping me right up on the edge of cumming, almost but not quite, until she sucked hard to bring me to climax. And it was certainly a climax, I emptied fully into my Aunt Christine's mouth and she kept sucking until she had it all.

I found out that day that my Aunt Christine was a sex-machine and I mean that in a very positive way. She delivered me back home the next afternoon and told my mom all about it in juicy, and I mean, juicy, detail.

I continued taking pictures of my sisters, my mom and my two aunts, even some group shots just for the six of us. There were some videos, as well, including one lasting three hours after editing, of the six of us being very, very naughty.

Remind me to show it to you sometime.

  • COMMENTS
11 Comments
oksideshow859419oksideshow8594193 months ago

Yes on the video šŸ˜¬

šŸ™ˆšŸ™‰šŸ™ŠšŸ’ØšŸ¤”

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Good story. It is a shame that you can only find well-adjusted, self-assured. and self-confident, and self-aware characters/people in fiction. There is no guilt, shame, embarrassement, nor self-loathing as to their actions. There is only respect and love without judgement. Psychologically, these mature characters realize they are loved for themselves with judgement. There is no jealousy. They realize that sex is the most beautiful, intimate and pleasurable experience two human beings can share together. Finally, they accept that honest, true love has no boundaries. Love that whatever form it wants.

surprisinglyslysurprisinglyslyover 1 year ago

5 stars I can't wait for the video.

allnitedinerallnitedinerover 2 years ago

Loved it, even if I found the pace a little fast. I like things a little more drawn out but I guess this is an unusual family situation. Good read, enjoyed it very much. Thx

lovedefactolovedefactoover 2 years ago

Why is there no rating window for this story!!!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The SleepoverĀ Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With MomĀ He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It AllĀ Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break WifeĀ Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Boobs n BonersĀ The tale of a very horny sonn, and an equally horny mom.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories