All Comments on 'Pounded by My Son's Friend Jamal'

by hereforyourpleasure

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
newmantopleasenewmantopleaseover 6 years ago
Super hot story!

I’d love to see more of these types of stories (white mother fucked by son’s black best friend) & I loved how you gave the mc a big ass and curves, don’t see a lot of that on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
loved it

continue with this story.love to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Old but great story. Would love to read more chapters. Hopefully you'll write more.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story. A younger worker in my building, in his twenties and I got to know one another over two years. We knew all about each other, maybe a little too much. To be honest, at 47 I liked the attention from younger men, more so if at times their remark was a sexy comment or observation, heck with pc, I'd give it back to them. So it was with my "Jamal" aka Donte", a slow seduction of a white woman by a young black stud. One week in September, my sons were back at school, my husband off to Cali for the week, easy living for me, my time! Plans included a different restaurant or bar every night, a museum, a play, drinks with another couple and an art opening. Donte suggested a comedy cub, I said, "Hey, that's great idea, it's been awhile." He insisted on taking me, I agreed, but only if he got the tickets and I took care of the rest, the deal struck, we had a date. We had a light bite and a drink before, two dirty martinis relaxed me, we laughed our asses off, I'd look at him and think about being out with a black man and other things too. We had a great time, I as holding his arm as we left, he wanted a nightcap but I suggested my place instead. We made it to the couch, kissing, stroking, quickly I unzipped his pants and he took out his impressive black cock, it was pretty obvious to him it was a first BBC for me. I sucked him and then he took over and fucked me on the couch and again in my bed, he was cumming in me in my bed as I looked at my hubby's picture on the night stand. The next morning we fucked in the shower before work and and after work twice. Thereafter, every month, I'd become the white woman begging for his black cock, we had a few close calls at my place. Eventually he got serious with another woman and got engaged. I'm in my mid-fifties now, still married with an occasional black lover, my time.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Terrible story, It started well but you ruined it at the end with calling her a whore and the phone call.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A good story, crappy ending. Recently, I gave a blowjob to a younger black man in my car after just meeting him in a bar where I'd had drinks with some fellow teachers. I was married, old enough to be his mom and it wasn't the norm for me, either was his cock, first black one for me but did I enjoy sucking him off. Although I never saw him again since then black cock is always on my mind and sooner than later in me.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

We didn't know each other, he was just a black man I'd been bumping and grinding with on the dance floor one Saturday night while out with a group of friends. He was older, could move, cool and funny, we had a toke outside, we went back to his place. I soon had my hands wrapped around his cock and was sucking, and then naked on his couch with my legs wide open for his black cock, my first, we fucked, sucked and fucked again. The next morning he fucked me long and hard before I grabbed a ride back to campus.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous