All Comments on 'Pounding Melanie'

by PlacidoSwann

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
PlacidoSwannPlacidoSwannabout 14 years agoAuthor
back with a different approach

Its been a while since the Chrissie Lynn and Jack stories, but life intrudes. I chose to drop the first person storytelling this time and try third person. I also tried to develop a longer build up since many of the stories I've enjoyed have featured that as well. I'm learning, learning. I'll be interested in your comments as well.

TakashiTakashiabout 14 years ago
Holy hell!

This story is really well done. A lot of people don't have the patience to write a longer story, but this story shows why it's worth the time. Well done.

I liked the fact that both characters are kind of screwed up, but I love the fact that it took so long for them to get together.

I hope I get to see a part 2, because I really want to see the old side of Melanie come out and the flourishing artist Lee. That sounds like a super lame request, I know. It's true, though.

PlacidoSwannPlacidoSwannabout 14 years agoAuthor
private feedback

To those of you who've written me privately... PlacidoSwann is an obvious pseudonym, but its attached to an e-mail address that isn't, so forgive me if I don't respond. I have outside concerns and prefer to maintain my privacy. Please know that I read them and take your thoughts seriously, and appreciate the time you take to write to me, publicly or privately, but must only respond to public comments.

However, to those of you who have written me privately...

1_ yes, I have done a little writing here and there elsewhere, and am using this forum to practice my art for other projects, although I take this seriously as well, and enjoy doing it.

2_ pregnancy in the incest stories doesn't particularly grip me, although I may do it at some point. I'm primarily interested in stories about people who use sex as an expression of their love and lust.

3_ i will fill out my bio a little bit more.

4_ much of the time I'm a visual artist and may do an illustrated story in the future. We'll see.

PlacidoSwannPlacidoSwannabout 14 years agoAuthor
for takashi

Thank you for your kind words, and for taking the time to write.

I like screwed up characters, or at least complex ones, which may be the same thing. I'm not so sure about continuing stories, though. I enjoy reading them, but creatively, I like moving on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
screwing mom!

This is a great story! I love it. There is nothing better for a young man then to screw his own mothers pussy and there is no greater satisfaction then to shoot a huge load of sperm/seed inside your mom's womb. I know this because when I was 18 mom let me screw her. I love mom dearly and she was the best at french kissing and screwing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Couldnt get past the first page

You claim to be some sort of experienced writer... yet you do not know the difference between 'then' and 'than'?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
That's......

very well written. And fucking 'ma' is so much sexier than fucking 'mom.'

PlacidoSwannPlacidoSwannabout 14 years agoAuthor
For deisatru

I've done a little writing here and there, and while I do know the difference, I'm not a terrific proofreader and I'm a crap typist. I'll run spellcheck and after that I'll print the script out to read it with fresh eyes. After posting I've spotted a few errors here and there and they disappoint me when I find them. I realize they can take one out of the flow. But I find it hard to believe that then/than is enough to prevent you from finishing. Surely the first page must have sucked in some other ways.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
very good

enjoyed the story very much, just writing because you deserve the praise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
nice response

Your answer to the guy about then/than was awesome. You wrote a fantastic story and of much better quality than most found here. I could never show such restraint, I think I would have called him a dumbshit that should stay off this site if he doesn't recognize how talented you are.

To Mr. Then/Than, you are fucking pathetic!

pinkpanther12pinkpanther12about 12 years ago
Real Deal

This is an interesting story, it was a very good read ...............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, with everything the Mom wants for her son coming through strongly, and the son's desire for his mother quite evident as well, and they clearly both love each other. How Melanie is determined to escape and/ or manage her circumstances, throughout the story, within her abilities, is a compelling part of her character. It is lightly a shame that she felt she needed huge fake tits, because it seemed like she was already very attractive. Still, she seems to have made the most of it, and done well.

I see you have not written much lately; I look forward to finishing what you have published here.

Five for you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous