All Comments on 'Pounds to Drop Ch. 01'

by PhillGuy

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very Good

Very good, so far. When do we get the real story, the hot part, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
stupid

the beginning of the end

Mandy01Mandy01about 13 years ago
I don't get it????

Why isn't the wife off doing the nasty already if her husband's such a slob???

Amanda

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Another

slut with a wimp husband. Actually our "hero" should just keep eating until he dies two years later. At which time his widow will have all the time to fuck other men thus fulfilling whatever fantasies they had. Better story, more logical ending don't you agree?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
the sickos

the sickos are commenting and pulling themselves i only hope you fall and get amnesia and forget your a pig before you write more garbage.

victoriangentvictoriangentabout 13 years ago
Three strikes

First, you are a fat slob, second, you have a 4" cock, third, you want your wife who you love very much to fuck another man.

If I had a 4" cock, I would keep every son of bitch we met at an arms length from my wife. This guy (I refrain from using man) is an example of the ultimate fool.

After she truly gets fucked, because she hasn't been yet, the 40 pound drop is the least of his worries. He should go ahead and fire up the computer on his favorite porn site, grease up Rosie thumb and her four sisters and settle in as his wife finally enjoys herself. She will enjoy everthing in excess of 4 inches beyond anything he can imagine.

Well written story. I just can't fathom him with the audacity to even attempt to make love to a woman. She probably has pubic hairs longer than his pee pee.

As I said, your writing was excellent, just a shame it is such a sad story. She was stupid for staying with him and he was stupid to think he could keep her. Two losers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Who Do You Loathe?

Do you really need him to have 4 inch cock and for her to have been a virgin? You are trying a little to hard to set something up here. Its not hard to see where you are going. I hope you suprise us in a good way.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
Not too bad for a first time poster

It's a shame that some women loose their sex drive after they have a couple of kids, or maybe their spouse lets himself go and loose his sexual appeal.

What ever the reason, her husband probably thinks if she fucks another man she might find her sex drive again.

It's a dangerous road he wants to take, especially if his wife likes the new guy better than her husband.

Of course after he looses the weight he will be a better lover and perhaps he will have to win his wife back from her lover.

Thanks for the interesting read.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 13 years ago
Weak

Although it is likely that a few guys exist that like to watch their mate fuck others however misguided that is to most of us, it is painfully transparent how you're setting them up for her liking an average 6" on a nonfat guy. Or are you going in with both feet, 6 foot plus, 8 inch plus dick, oodles of money and amazingly single, ready to fuck a woman married to a slob?? Beauty and the Beast does Dallas?? Try not to regurgitate the weakly written bunk that shows up in the typical cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Well I wanted to first same something nice

But all I could think of was that you remembered to use periods at the end of sentences. Everything else was frankly crap.

Regular american men do not want their wife fucked by other men

Regular American men with 4" dicks would not be soooooo stupid as to have their wife fuck another guy unless he had a 3" dick.

Oh, and the idea that he would do all this work so that he could get his wife to betray their marriage vows is beyond belief.

You wimp loving idiots are going way out of your way this time to create even more ludicrous situations for this tiny dick wimp genre you keep dumping into literotica.

MacysDDsMacysDDsabout 13 years ago
Good so Far

Qiit judging them as a couple. He loves her but feel he isn't enough eventhough he has provided a good life for his family. The food is only a replacement for feeling loved. Shee should use any means possible to save his life if she loves him. Idf to motivate him she has to have sex with another man so be it. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Just plain sucks

Another reviewer says the writing is excellent? Where did you learn to write? This is almost unreadable with the mistakes in spelling and grammar. It's like a 11 year old in the dumb class wrote it. Then there is the story. What guy gets off on having his wife fuck another guy? Answer: the sick fuck that wrote this story. Seriously this doesn't happen in real life and only in sick fantasy life. Why don't you - oops, I mean the fat guy - get all gay with his wife's new lover? Isn't that what you - oops, I mean the fat guy - really want?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Jason should have spent more the time learning how to write before losing the weight.

What did you do? Empty a can of Alphabet Soup and put the letters on the paper?

desperate1desperate1over 12 years ago
stop criticising something you dont know about

I know how he feels, I too have only 4" and thin at that. My wife has never enjoyed penetrative sex with me, she says Im not that good at the whole scene anyway. The only way she gets off is either by oral from me, and she says they are only average orgasms. Or, by her boyfriends who range from about 6.5" to around the 8" mark and all have some girth to their penis'.

We have had a very happy marriage for 40 odd years, although it has beeen helped by the fact that I enjoy her being with someone and im rather sub.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
He gets healthier and then the wife fucks another guy?? WTF!!

Just ignorant period!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
WTF

A man tries to lose weight so his wife can be a whore?

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

There is your incentive. Do you want it or not? Or, can you handle it or not, as reality is sometimes different than the fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous