All Comments on 'Pounds to Drop Ch. 03'

by PhillGuy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Four...

...because, you're dragging it out.

A good story.

Thanks!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
An exciting story, it seems real to life

Well done!

The characters are very believable, and the fears that his wife is having make the story real to life.

I hope that it doesn't take too long for the next chapter to be posted.

I am anxious to see how their relationship will handle her getting fucked, and if she will turn into a slut.

I hope that they both enjoy the experence and want to do it again.

Thanks for the interesting read.

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzabout 13 years ago
Alot of...

typos in this one. Most of them are incorrect words

Rebecca gleefully, "I am so prow of you. Look at you, you are so much thinner. I am so happy you lost the weight."

PROW is the front of a ship should be PROUD

Pausing Rebecca answers, "Yes, I want to do this. Call me when you guys are going to leave the bar, that will give me a ten minuet warning."

MINUET is a dance should be MINUTE

The story is good,but the typos caused me to stop reading thus breaking my concentration.

BillPorterBillPorterabout 13 years ago
Rebecca !!

I liked the story ,so far,but as one reader commented, each chapter is too short One other point, at the end of the computer,chat, Kevin says goodbye Rebecca. OOPS!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Interesting scenario

Very poor writing skills.

machandsomemachandsomeabout 13 years ago
Proof read!

I like the story and your writing, but spell check will not find words that are spelled correctly but IT'S the wrong word! Proof read or have someone else read it.

I think Jason is going to have a wife that maybe be hotter than he expects! I am hoping they can enjoy this as a loving couple without him being reduced to a wimp. Looking forward to the next chapter, maybe it will be a little longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wimp idiot wimp idiot

Fat Wimp idiot fat wimp idiot fat wimp idiot fat wimp idiot fat wimp idiot fat wimp idiot

Failed marriage

There that was the summary of you story. Seriously you get off on this crap? Get therapy cause this is pretty sick.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Get some good exercise stomping the whore’s skank ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous