All Comments on 'Pounds to Drop Ch. 04'

by PhillGuy

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Well...

...he asked for it!!!

So, is this the end and we all think we know where it goes from here - or, are you going to reward us with, your vivid imagination and talent for drawing pictures, more story time?

Whatever, thanks for the good read.

You do know, we all think Jason screwed up and wifey just completed her transformation from loyal monogamous wife to finding out how euphoric sex can be with a good looking and well endowed lover to a 'Hot Wife'...wonder how Jason will manage?

Personally, I'm jealous of Kevin - the lucky stiff...pun intended!

Thanks!!!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
It looks like Jason put the fox in the hen house

The boy could be in some deep shit.

The story was well done, very erotic and very believable.

Thanks for the erotic read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great story

Well written story and the wife certainly enjoyed herself and probably had the best sex ever. Wonder what Rebecca will do now that she has experienced something that has really touched her. Thanks for sharing.

BillPorterBillPorterabout 13 years ago
Jason the cuckold !!

I enjoyed the story, I think now she has experienced a longer, thicker cock, that Jason will be relegated to be eating, a lot more creampies from now on. This time he has been allowed to watch, but from now on, he will only be allowed to eat creampies. From now on she will go out, to fuck who ever she wants, when ever she wants, without Jason looking over her shoulder. He asked for this, and will have to live the rest, of their lives together, just being her lap dog. SUCKER! you asked for it, and now you are going to have to live with it.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenabout 13 years ago
Very Good Story

I really enjoyed your story and actually know a couple who's bet was for him to quit smoking.

The imagery of Jason seeing his wife taken by a real man for the first time is something many of us cuckolds remember well. I knew the first time that I was a cuckold for life, even though I did not know that word even existed back then.

No man who truly loves his wife could deny her the pleasure of being sexually satisfied by a real stud.

Keep up the good work.

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantabout 13 years ago
The plot would have (a little) sense if

... wife had said "Why don't we have sex anymore?" and husband says "'cuz you're too fat" "So if I lost 60 pounds we'd have sex again?"

Husband says " You can't lose 5 pounds and keep it off - you lose 60 and keep it off for a month - well, so long as you keep it off you can fuck any guy you want - like that could ever happen"

And so she does

katibkatibabout 13 years ago
Jeez

This is at best a "so so" story. As some readers have commented, the story has potential for an interesting sequel in which Jason discovers the full consequences of his desire to see his wife with another man.

What annoyed me the most, though, was the lack of evidence of even the most superficial editing. For instance, think about this "sentence," and its serious error: "Wearing a red cocktail dress, one that split to hip level along her thigh only one word could describe Rebecca, stunning."

Or think of the physical impossibility of this image: "...the smoothness of her shaved vagina." Perhaps you do not know what is a vagina?

Or this one: "Climbing back into the tub, Kevin counters, "Thanks' for the complement." Even a spell checker can't tell you that you need "compliment."

Or, "He loved ever minuet of it" -- was he watching a dance?

Or, "Rebecca has a wonderful sent." [I bet she did.]

Or, "Her moans and screaming of harder, harder increase in volume and veracity." I can only imagine that you meant "voracity." These examples are only a small sample of your textual problems.

Despite these quibbles, I hope you write a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
In English, please

Disconcerting in skipping back and forth from present to past tense, and too many typos. Idea was good, progression was fine, but get an editor or at least a proof reader, soon.

machandsomemachandsomeabout 13 years ago
Jason may have a problem

Jason had better learn how to give his wife intense pleasure with his 4" cock or he will be jacking off and eating cream pie forever! I understand & practice wife sharing for the pleasure of both parties but why does the cuckold hubby have to be a wimp? With that said there appears to be a larger number of men that want to be wimps than I ever thought so to each his own. I would enjoy reading feedback from both men and women on this use my user name and I will get back to you.

I like the story, still lots of proof reading errors, many of the same words from other chapters. Please work on this as I like your writting.

I am looking forward to the next chapter to see how badly Jason has screwed up his life!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
There really are..

Many community colleges that offer classes in word formations, how to use present/past tense without distracting, and how to write verbal that sounds realistic. Often those are free or very low cost.

Interesting premise, but spoiled somewhat by the obvious lack of skill so my vote of "average" is a bit of a gift.

Don't give up, imagination is something you are born with, skill with words is something you have to learn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Not my cup of tea,

how degrading for a man to wimp out this way. She's better off without him now that she tasted a real man. Her braindead husband should seek help for his mental state. Another marriage on the rocks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
it took

it took four chapters for this sicko to tell the world he a sicko how sick is that. ugh.

kybushloverkybushloverabout 13 years ago
Spell check, editor

This is a pretty good story premise. I have looked forward to the next chapter every night....but you really need to proof read your story, spell check or use an editor. There really is a lot of little mistakes that distracts from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Story

I thought this was a wonderfully told story. Very believable and real. There was emotion, apprehension, and stimulation. Their actions were never taken lightly by either of them. The plans and precautions taken as they started to plan what step to take next seemed like a reasonable thing to do. All the things a loving couple would experience while doing this. I loved it keep up the great work and please write more. Oh and forget what all the so called critics say, many of them while having a valid point or two have never written a story, and have nothing better to do then to try and pull you down.

Couple_rdy_4_funCouple_rdy_4_funabout 13 years ago
From my point of view

Some have been very critical of he typos and incorrect word choices, but it seems to me that you have told a true story and the emotional side has caused you to read what you thought you wrote--- in other words, it is hard to see typos. Having also shared my wife, and wanted her with a bigger guy, I can understand.

I enjoyed the story, and hope you are still happy together, and she is still being shared and loving it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Conclusion

I am always amazed at the stupid criticisms in Loving Wives articles. This story has inspired me to lose weight and I can hardly wait to tell my wife. You ignorant critics should concentrate on the quality of writing and story and not interject your own morality. Why do you read these stories if you are not turned on by the fantasy?

This was an original and well written story and the conclusion was soooooo HOT.

Great job, keep writing. I like the stories where the long term wife asks the husband for permission to have another man once, since she married him as a virgin, and he gets angry and surprises her with his actions.

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 9 years ago
Another Same Old.......

The previous chapters hinted that the husband has voyeur fantasies to see his wife with another man. In t b is chapter the husband has gone from voyeur to complete cuckold !

Not only wanting his wife to experience a taller, muscular, intelligent, bigger cock, better lover than himself.

He even helps her to pick him, meets the lover and brings him home to his wife. Who as most wife's in the cuckold stories on this site end up having the best sex of their lives, much better than they have ever had with their own husband's !

So this story follows the usual trend of wife now wanting bigger cock lovers as her husband is just to small to satisfy her.

Why is it the husband is always portrayed as the over weight or skinny small penis man and wife needs to experience a better lover than him, why ! ?

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Fat Cuck watches whore in action.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I see a divorce in their future, unless Jason just wants to eat cream pies. He'll never be able to satisfy her again, especially once she starts taking even bigger cocks.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I liked most of this story, but the idea of a man eating another man's cum is just gross - and queer.

That put a damper on the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous