All Comments on 'Pounds to Drop Ch. 06'

by PhillGuy

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
utter horror

I didn't read the previous chapters and I'm glad

I only looked at this one because there's nothing else in this category today. It was an intriguing concept, but thoroughly ruined by the fact that the husband has no balls and obviously would be better off just dumping this cheating bitch. I gave it a zero

labigqlabigqabout 13 years ago
YUCK!

Yes, she is a WHORE!

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenabout 13 years ago
Nice Chapter

It is amazing how quickly a wife can turn into a real slut if the hubby encourages it! Keep up the good work.

rnorskirnorskiabout 13 years ago
Like where it's going

I have been there. If they what to keep their marriage alive they need a lot of talking. Jason need to set some boundies for his needs. He needs to let Rebecca know how he feels and what he needs out this. Let her know she is not a slut or a whore, but a women who is exploring her sexuality as he is exploring his. At some point he needs to have sex with another woman and she needs to just watch. He needs to use all of his talents and show his wife and himself he is good. As I said I have been there I just loved watching my wife have sex with others.

BillPorterBillPorterabout 13 years ago
jason the cuck

For somebody, who has only ever had two lovers before, she is becoming a "WHORE" really fast. Jason you are already on the way too becoming a "CUCK" very quickly. You have too do something about getting your own piece of arse next, to see if she can handle that, if she can't you have too stop it, before she gets completely out of control, and you lose her altogether. The way it's going so far, I don't like your chances.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow

wow if this sicko can write and call this a story i can see why most of the world hates americans.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 13 years ago
Cliche

Well you're slipping down the path to a cliche ditch of poor plot. You found two assholes, you almost had hubby clean her up, I'm sure he'll dine in next chapter, and the best for last a conveniently single big black stud who'll surely turn her into a gangbang whore for his buddies, perhaps a black owned tattoo, and dont forget the stripper piercings ... Will that be before or after her debut on amateur stripper night??

machandsomemachandsomeabout 13 years ago
Better proof reading but still needs work

Your proof reading is better but the story line is slipping. Any fool can write a cuckold/wimp story and that looks like where this is headed. Jason is now in deep shit, if he doesn't lay down some rules (or follow the ones they have) and learn to give Rebecca regular orgasms with his little cock may not even get to watch next time! He also needs to get laid while she watches or they are done as a happy couple. He will be a wimp and she will be happy.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
I wonder how this is going to end?

Jason is better off having her fuck strangers that treat her like a whore rather than continuing with Kevin.

With Kevin; they could fall in love with each other, and have a love affair that's more than just sex. That could leave Jason out in the cold, and Rebecca wanting to be with Kevin all of the time.

golffangolffanabout 13 years ago

I've enjoyed the story up until this last chapter. I think it is moving too quickly. She goes from only having sex with one man in her life, to having a threesome with two strangers in a two week span. Keep writing and I will keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yikes, how sick.

Talk about braindead people. Aw well I suppose all the sickos and queers will enjoy this garbage.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 13 years ago
Disappointing and needs an editor

The writing has a lot of errors and typos and an editor could really help. I think some of the errors might have been caught just with MS Word's internal checks. The plot has gone downhill for several reasons.

1) Rebecca was quite strict about Jason's weight loss when she was reluctant to fulfill his fantasy (of having sex with another man), but now, 233 lb is "good enough" and she can have a 3-some despite the fact that Jason was not down to 230 lb. So the strict rules only apply when she is unwilling to do something to satisfy Jason, but the rules don't strictly apply when it is something she wishes to do.

By inference, we see that it's now all about Rebecca's gratification and no longer about improving Jason's health (getting his weight down, so he would live longer). I guess I should not be surprised. Women always seem to change the rules when it suits them, and when they are in control (as with sexual frequency, for example).

2) Rebecca had suggested in a previous episode that she would never try to humiliate Jason. She made Kevin do a creampie so that Jason would not be the only one of her two men doing this. But in Ch. 06, it appears that Rebecca actually attempted to humiliate Jason when she invited him to come over and suck out Brad's and Scott's leavings. Amazingly, Jason declined this and took sloppy thirds by fucking Rebecca in her too-sloppy snatch (and neither of them felt much, apparently).

But the bad part was that she actually wanted him to go down on her as his method of "participation." He felt humiliated and therefore, he was. As others have stated, Jason needs to set boundaries or their relationship will degenerate into a mistress-slave dependency, and their children will sense this, which will not be good (no matter how parents try to hide stuff, the kids always figure out something is wrong, eventually).

3) Rebecca made another remark in Ch. 05 that foreshadowed her attempt to humiliate Jason. She indicated that she seriously doubted Jason would be able to pick up another woman for sex once he reached 200 lb in his weight loss program. Clearly, she disrespects Jason and she thinks she is much too attractive for Jason. That's why she gets turned on by humiliating him. Despite her profession of love for him, I think all the sex with other men (all of it clearly more pleasurable than with her hubby) will mess up their marriage and interfere with their relationship. Jason is certainly to blame in many respects, trying to live out his perverted fantasies and naively thinking, "No harm, no foul."

4) So will Jason need to lose another 13 lb in order for Rebecca to go interracial? Or will she bend the rules again and decide to do it at her whim? I can't help but feel there is a destructive element to this slut wife behavior -- when does the family have quality time as a family? The kids get shipped to the grandparents' all the time, and Jason and Rebecca spend their leisure time indulging in Jason's fetish. I think Rebecca needs a job if she is really that bored with Jason's sexual ineptitude. I sense this could all end badly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Soooo...why are they married?

I mean, is she using her husband for money because sex is out of the question and for him, what does she do for him? Is she a fantastic gourmet chef? Is she as good as Martha Fucking Steward? Is she a financial genius because if she's not, then she doesn't contribute a damn thing to their marriage and he's better off without her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Too Late - Already!

She went from a monogamous loving wife with no interest in sex with other men t o going along with trying sex with another man if Jason got his weight down. She only did that in hopes he would try hard to lose weight. Once he got her on line and looking at candidates for a tryst she slowly, at first, then quickly became excited about the possibilities.

By the time her first event took place with Kevin, she was totally without hesitation into it and overwhelmed with the euphoria and ecstasy of fucking a strange man...she loved it - A Lot!

All of a sudden she decides that as long as Jason gets off on this, she tells him she now likes it and will continue to have sex with other men, as well double (2 guys), a black, swinging and she will even go out on dates of her own choosing. Jason actually goes along with it. Her assurance is that she loves Jason and loves him for talking her into this and also that she will never cheat, he will always know everything and she will not humiliate him or tolerate any lover humiliating him. Jason is thrilled.

Now, she has to have Kevin again and guess what - Jason falls asleep on the couch and she takes Kevin into her bed, leaving Jason out, and tells Kevin she wants him all night, loving and fucking her in the morning. Even Kevin feels that this is a bit of a departure from her respecting Jason. In the morning Jason sees them and is a little peeved and disappointed but talks himself out of saying anything.

Next, she has to go out a get a 2sy right away, can't wait for him to lose more weight, she is enjoying the sex too much and they go out, she sets the rules for how they are going to go about it and she basically ignores Jason while the 2 guys, feel her up, finger her, kiss her and expose her to the dance crowd. She basically is ignoring Jason and even suggests the black bouncer is wanting to get in the action. She is beyond slutty and the language is totally 180 degrees opposite her many years of respectability.

In the hotel, naked in the hall - no biggy, sucking, fucking and totally slutting her body, her language and attitude Jason is watching a woman that no longer represents his wife. When the studs are done she orders Jason to eat her out...-...Respect(?) - none present.

Who is this woman? Some of the commentators here have made their predictions and I agree pretty much with all of them! Yes, the black guy is next and he will dominate her, take her every day that he can (she'll be agreeable), he'll cuck Jason, date her, dress her as a black mans whore, show her off and have her take care of some of the boys. She also said she would meet guys on her own and date them - openly, but I don't know once the black guy gets her that her chance to go out alone, meet guys and date will happen, nor the swinging thing?

Well Jason, you fool, you opened Pandoras' box, you got what you asked for...AND More, and quite likely have lost your wife. W ether she leaves home or just habitats there for food and lodging while she enjoys her sexual freedom remains to be seen.

The slim to none chance, and slim may have left, that she will get so abused (hopefully no STD's) and tired of all activities that she breaks down, goes for medical help and asks Jason to love her again is veerrryyyy remote?

Author, take your time with the spelling, your story is only going downhill because that is where she (unknowingly) is headed. Most of us now are just wanting to see where all of this goes, we all think Jason was a fucking idiot with a stunning loyal wife but, it's a story and stories like this do happen, more than most people know!

Thanks...and thanks for not making us wait forever and a day for the next chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Another great chapter

Although she is pushing it for her own pleasure now. It started as her husbands fantasy,but now this is all for her pleasure not his.

TracyIsCuriousTracyIsCuriousabout 13 years ago
Ignore the negativity...

And please continue with your story, love the theme, love the little surprises along the way, a fun fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Slow it down a bit -- the anticipation is half the fun

I really enjoyed the first several chapters of this story, but I feel this chapter is a departure of the patience displayed in the previous chapters.

I still enjoyed this chapter, but if it continues as it was in this one, this story will end up like most every other cuckold story on this site, where the descent from loyal wife to sluthood (which is hot in its own right) occurs practically overnight. It's hot, but predictable and detracts a bit from the store, where it seems like the authors focus too much on the destination and not enough on the journey there.

Regardless, you've crafted a great story, well worth the read. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I hope Jason will find someone to fuck when they go to another club.I would like to see how Rebecca will respond to women being attracted to him with all of his weight loss. It's too bad that Jason wasn't happy with this threesome.I don't think he liked the fact that they degraded his beautiful wife.Please keep the stories coming.Haven't seen a new one in a while.

Thanks Phillguy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Would love to read the end of this series!

Hello! Fan of this series! I know there's more to life than posting/reading erotic stories but I was hoping you'd be completing it sometime in the future? Thanks. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
LIt needs a category for this shit

Cucking isn't cool, you aren't avante garde, you aren't a man. Just a male who is for some reason in the closet in the 21st century. Be out be proud, most of all BE STERILE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I still think Literotica needs to add a Cuckold category, since LW is full of cuck stories, and not enough "Loving Wives" stories. Not all of us want to hear about these losers, and would rather read a BTB story, since most of them have at a minimum a strong cuck, who at least gets even, more than you can say about this story. One good thing about this story, chapter 6 is the last in it, and it's been over 10 years since the author added to it, so now it's done, and nothing will be added to it.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

After six chapters, it’s just same old cuck and whorewife garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked, but you need to continue. Jason should be asking Becky to get pregnant from a black guy. Then he would be publicly showing EVERYONE that his wife fucks other guys, and he approves !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous