Pounds to Drop Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you so much Jason," says Rebecca just before she kisses.

She skips back to her boy toys and whispers something in their ears. There's no need for Jason to imagine the words said. He fully understands the message in Rebecca's whisper. Rebecca proudly takes hold of the gentlemen's hands and the three stagger to the hotel with Jason following from behind. Arriving at he hotel lobby the crew finds it barren of all except for the people working at the front desk. Use to drunken guests returning at all hours of the night the staff paid little attention to the group as they stumbled to the elevator banks.

The second the elevator doors close Scott and Brad's hands descend onto Rebecca. Scott lifts Rebecca's dress up and falls to his knees. Pressing his mouth to Rebecca's pussy he sticks his tongue into her slit. Brad grabs Rebecca's dress and removes it from her body entirely allowing his mouth uninhibited access to her breasts. Jason stares at his naked wife being serviced by two studs in a classy hotel elevator. Jason knows there are cameras in the elevator, recording all of the action. He wonders who is getting to see this show and if they are finding it erotic or decadent. The bell rings indicating arrival on their floor. The doors open and Jason jumps out to block any unsuspecting people from having to view this orgy of lust. Luckily no one is in the hallway to view the debauchery.

Rebecca reaches for her dress, Brad lifts the red garment into the air higher than Rebecca's outstretched arms can extend. Rebecca jumps to grab the dress, her unrestrained breasts bouncing up and down. Failing to acquire her dress, Rebecca gives Brad a wicked look. She says to her teaser, "Fuck you, you don't think I will walk down this hall naked, well the joke is on you!" She looks at the two men and brazenly struts in her birthday suit down the hotel hallway followed by her two new friends. She saunters down the hallway, spinning, bending down, jumping up and down once or twice, giving the men the runway walk of runway walks. Jason runs ahead to open the door of the room, attempting to hasten the depraved march. Once in the room Rebecca removes the comforter from the king size bed and lays down. She says, "Make me cum boys, I chose to bring both of you back here, make my first time with two men memorable."

Accepting her invitation the men strip naked, showing their physical fitness. Rebecca is not disappointed the bodies of either man, she is turned on by Scott's swimmers body and is even hot for Brad's body building pecks. She is more than ready for these two studs to bring her to new heights and their naked forms are not disappointing. Rebecca looks to their cocks and finds Scott's penis to be long and thin. She believes that his will be the longest she has ever been taken by, even longer than Kevin's, but not as thick. Brad's is much shorter than Scott's. She decides it might be only an inch or two longer than her husbands, but what his dick lacks in length it makes up in width. Brad's cock might be the width of a coke can.

Brad lies down between Rebecca' legs and eats her pussy while Scott puts his dick in front of her face. Rebecca takes the hint and starts sucking. Jason finds his way to the chair at the desk in the room, opens a beer, and sits down to watch the events unfold.

Rebecca tires of her pussy being eaten and says, "Fuck me Brad, put your stubby cock in me, stretch me out with that thing."

Brad complies and mounts Rebecca, he rubs his dick on her pussy lubing his cock up. He places it at the entrance of her canal and pokes the head in. He says, "Are you ready for me? You've ever had anything this thick in you?"

She answers, "Yes I'm ready, no, I've had nothing that wide. No stop talking and fuck me!"

Brad thrusts and Rebecca moans out in a mixture of pleasure and pain. Brad pulls out and thrust his cock in again, this time going a bit further into her vagina. She moans again. He pulls out once more, and then starts to ram his dick in all the way. Rebecca yells out, "Oh God!" as Brad buries his cock all the way in her. He lifts her legs onto his shoulders to maximize penetration. He fucks away at her pussy until Scott taps him on the shoulder indicating a desire to switch places. Brad withdraws his dick from Rebecca and takes Scotts place at her mouth. Rebecca willingly licks and sucks his cock, enjoying the taste of her own pussy. Scott has no difficulty pushing his dick into Rebecca's vagina. Brad considerably stretched her out and Scott's girth in no way rivals his friends. Scott's length provides a different pleasure to Rebecca than his buddies' girth, he is able to reach deep into her. He hits the back of her vagina, bringing her new waves of pleasure.

Scott mid-stroke stops fucking Rebecca and asks, "Beautiful, will you let me do something I've always wanted to, will you let me fuck you in the ass?"

Even though she is euphoric with orgasmic bliss, and Scott's long and thin member would be a better option for this activity than Brad's cock, Rebecca knows that anal sex is not something she is willing to try. Politely says, "Exit only, my ass is exit only, sorry baby, but please keep fucking my pussy."

The three lovers continue their fuck fest for at least a half an hour. Rebecca is flipped from her back to doggy style to cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. In the reverse cowgirl position, with Rebecca riding Brad, Scott asks, "Since I can't try anal, can we try a double vaginal penetration?"

Rebecca answers, "A what?"

"Double vag! You know two cocks in your pussy at one time?"

Bouncing up on Brad's cock with Scott positioning himself in front, Rebecca asks, "Why the fuck would I need two cocks in me? I'm doing quite well with one!"

Brad reasons, "Because it's cool and it seems fun. Please let us try it, we will probably never ever get another chance for us to do this!"

Reluctantly Rebecca answers, "Fine give it a try, but if I yell out no, please stop," as she stops bouncing up and down on Brad's cock and leans back onto his chest allowing Scott access to her pussy.

Scott rejoices, "Absolutely," as he places his cock at the entrance to her vagina, a vagina already containing one cock. He rests his tool on top of his friends and positions it at the apex of Rebecca's canal. He pokes the entrance a bit meeting resistance to his efforts to enter. He tries to enter again by thrusting once more. Once again the attempt fails. A third time he pulls back and slams his meat into her hoping to force his way into her vagina.

Rebecca howls out in discomfort at the feeling of a cock bludgeoning her pussy. She says, "Ok guys, Ok, That's enough of that, boys, it's just not going to work, sorry, but Brad is just too thick for this to happen. I know you want it to work, but there's no way I'm getting the two of you in me."

Rebecca says, "Enough of this new positions shit, flip me on my back, put my legs on your shoulders, and fuck the shit out of me!"

Reluctantly the two men accept the failure of the attempt at double vaginal penetration, and do as Rebecca ordered, they flip her on to her back and return to pounding her vagina. They resume switching places every few minutes. Rebecca gets back into the flow of things moaning and groaning, loving every feeling these men are bring her.

Yet it is apparent to Jason the guys are disappointed with Rebecca's refusal of anal and double vaginal sex. What started out as passionate lovemaking has turned into raw fucking. Shouts of, "Fuck that pussy, fuck that slut, fuck that whore," emanate from the new lovers mouths. Rebecca embraces their taunts by responding, "Fuck my pussy, fuck this slut, I'm a fucking whore." Eating up the affronts, Rebecca seems to love the combination of lust and loss of decorum. With cocks revolving between mouth and vagina, Rebecca is lost in euphoric pleasure.

Sitting in his chair, with cock in hand, Jason's thoughts gravitate to last night's fuck fest with Kevin. Watching the current degradation of his wife, Jason's remembers how Kevin treated her like a princess. How he never called her a name or asked her to do things out of her comfort area. Kevin seemed to care about Rebecca's pleasure with his own gratification being an afterthought. These two men are just here cum. Rebecca's pleasure and satisfaction secondary to their own. Jason's cock deflates a bit as he grasps the reality of the situation. Scott and Brad are here to fucking a willing slut.

Jason's eyes return to Rebecca and powerful fucking she is receiving. He may not love the way these guys are treating his wife, but she seems to love every minute of it. She is rotated back and forth as the men switch back and forth fucking her. Jason knows she is having fun when he sees her back arching every few minutes as orgasm after orgasm rips through her. When one has his cock in her pussy the other has his cock in her mouth. Every few minutes they switch places. Rebecca loves feeling the alternating sizes of the men in her pussy, from thick to long and back. The three new lovers are experiencing the sexual night of their loves.

Pounding her pussy, Scott says, "I'm going to cum, where do you want it slut?"

On her back, with her legs on Scott's shoulders, Rebecca takes her lips off Brad's cock for a moment and says, "Cum in me, shoot it deep inside your whore."

Scott asks, "Are you sure?"

Brads erect cock fall from her lips a second time as she responds, "yes, cum inside me, don't worry I can't get pregnant."

Pounding for a minute longer Scott groans out in pleasure as he unloads inside Rebecca. Still panting he pulls out of her and makes way for Brad to take his spot. Brad has no trouble entering Rebecca, his extra wide cock slides into her hole lubricated by Scott's cum shots. Scott moves to her head and rubs his cum covered prick from cheek to cheek, dripping his seed all over her face. Rebecca takes his cock into her mouth sucking the tool clean.

Brad intensifies his thrusting. An orgasm explodes within Rebecca as she decides that his thickness is making her cum more than the length of Scott's cock. She fantasizes of a combination of the two new lovers dicks, a hybrid blending the length of Scotts with the diameter of Brad's. Proclaiming his impending cum shot, Brad interrupts her daydreaming by stating, "I'm going to cum in your pussy whore, you want me to cum in your slutty hole?"

"Shoot it in me Brad, this slut wants you're cum, I want you're cum to mix with Scott's."

Brad groans and slams his dick hard into Rebecca blasting his cum into her pussy. Once finished he moves to Rebecca' mouth so she can suck the last drops of cum out of his cock. Lying on the bed, Rebecca calls for her husband to get his reward.

Jason's been watching the fuck fest intently. Seeing his wife fuck one man was thrill, seeing his wife fuck two brings him to new altitudes of excitement. Yet the humiliation of his wife was unexpected, in his hotwife fantasies, never was his wife degraded. She was always treated as the princess of the tale, the center of attention pleasured by perfect gentleman. Jason is conflicted by the night's events, he is confused by his opposing feelings of lust and disgust. Seeing the two men dump their loads into his wife stirs Jason's the desire to lick her clean, but a smirk from Brad when his wife called him to get his reward makes him hesitate. In the back of his mind he knows these guys are jerks.

Jason walks over to the bed. Brad and Scott are sitting on opposite sides of Rebecca fondling her breasts. They look on in amazement as Jason climbs between his wife's legs and looks at her pussy. He stares at the cum dripping down into her ass crack, at the goo pooling at the entrance of her hole. For a moment he thinks about sticking out his tongue and licking at the white mess. Instead he climbs up on his wife and sticks his 4-inch cock into her. Seeing the odd look on her husband's face Rebecca asks, "You don't want to eat me?"

Jason responds, "Not tonight, I need to cum!" The feeling of his wife's pussy astonishes Jason. She is so stretched out. Last night, Rebecca's lover Kevin, made her pussy feel like a canyon to Jason. Tonight with Brad's wide tool testing the elasticity of her vaginal walls Rebecca's canal is even looser. Jason loves the feel of slopping about in his wife's vast hole, lubricated by the cum of two men. Already at a peek before he started fucking his wife, it only takes a few minutes for Jason to add his cum to his Rebecca's vagina. Jason pulls out of his wife and returns to his chair by the desk.

Rebecca stands up and allows the contents of her pussy to drip out of her vagina onto the hotel room floor. She smears the goo into the carpet with her toes. She looks at the men on her bed and says, "Boys, thanks for the great night, you two are awesome lays, you both made me orgasm half a dozen times, you both were amazing." The guys stand up, hug and kiss Rebecca and thank her for the wonderful time she showed them.

Scott apologizes, "You know Rebecca, we don't really think you are a slut and a whore. I'm sorry for calling you names, but in the heat of the moment, they just came out."

Brad adds, "Yea Rebecca, I'm so sorry."

Rebecca answers, "Guys, don't worry about it, I called myself those names, I know I am not a whore, but I might be a slut. If being a slut means I get to be fucked by two hung guys like yourselves, then I love being a slut. So no worries on my part, I had an amazing time. Stop apologizing, you, you... pricks!"

The three lovers laugh about Rebecca's joke and make light of the failed double penetration attempt. Brad imitates Rebecca's groan when Scott's attempt at entry failed. Once the two studs dress good byes are exchanged. No personal information swap occurs, not an email addresses or a phone number, all parties understand that this was a one time thing with no interest by any party in a return engagement.

The two men leave room and the married couple is finally alone. They snuggle up to one another in bed, kissing and retelling tales from the night. Jason keeps his feelings regarding the men to himself. Knowing that conversation is best saved for another day, or maybe for never at all. Husband and wife holding each other, express their love for each other and drift off to sleep in each other's arms.

12